How much more of the GOP's backstabbing and betrayal is their voting base going to take?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
There are 2 major issues that the Republican Party should never be mistaken for doing:

1. Having America's best interests
2. Representing their voting base

The only ones the GOP represent are the top 1% of the top 1%, you know mega-rich world bankers, big corporations, big oil and such.

I would like to give Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats a standing ovation for taking a stand against America-hating traitors: Paul Ryno, Benedict Boehner, the gobbler Mitch McConjob, Ted Cruz and other Republicans, and dictator odumbo's attempted sellout of America with the trade bill.

But...get a load of this, the traitors in the GOP want to bring this bill to vote again Tuesday to give the Democrats enough time to get the vote right! Never mind the majority of Americans on both sides of the political spectrum don't want this.

So, I ask registered Republicans in here, how much more of the GOP's stabbing you and America in the back while giving you the middle finger are you going to take before leaving the GOP and going 3rd party? The GOP doesn't represent you, they hate you!

The GOP needs to add the letter "s" after the "p", then the initials can stand for what the party really is: GOPS (Gigantic Old Pile of Shit).

What makes you think that the "majority of Americans on both sides" don't want "this"?

The vast majority of Americans on both sides have absolutely no comprehension of what "this" is.

What makes you think that the "majority of Americans on both sides" don't want "this"?

The vast majority of Americans on both sides have absolutely no comprehension of what "this" is.

The vast majority of Americans are against voting in favor of a treaty that is a 'mystery soup' and the few who have actually read it are against it.

Why the secrecy? Who is it being hidden from? What is the point of hiding this treaty from AQ, ISIS, the Russians, Chinese or whomever if you are going to declassify the thing and let the world read it ONLY AFTER IT PASSES?

The plain intent of classifying this treaty is to hide it from inspection by the public and for that reason alone it should be voted down.

Every Republican who plans to run against Jeb 'sellout-is-a-family-dynastic-business' Bush has just undercut any chance of getting the nomination.

The vast majority of Americans are against voting in favor of a treaty that is a 'mystery soup' and the few who have actually read it are against it.

Why the secrecy? Who is it being hidden from? What is the point of hiding this treaty from AQ, ISIS, the Russians, Chinese or whomever if you are going to declassify the thing and let the world read it ONLY AFTER IT PASSES?

The plain intent of classifying this treaty is to hide it from inspection by the public and for that reason alone it should be voted down.

Every Republican who plans to run against Jeb 'sellout-is-a-family-dynastic-business' Bush has just undercut any chance of getting the nomination.

I believe that the reason that it is being kept confidential until being signed is to keep the deliberations and provisions from affecting the various country's economies, either due to panicking over nothing or insider trading. ISIS has nothing to do with it.

As I said before in the other thread, I don't approve of the TPP for the same reason I don't approve of NAFTA, or any other "free trade agreements". They've consistently been sellouts to big business at the expense of the common American worker.

There are 2 major issues that the Republican Party should never be mistaken for doing:

The only ones the GOP represent are the top 1% of the top 1%, you know mega-rich world bankers, big corporations, big oil and such.

I would like to give Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats a standing ovation for taking a stand against America-hating traitors: Paul Ryno, Benedict Boehner, the gobbler Mitch McConjob, Ted Cruz and other Republicans, and dictator odumbo's attempted sellout of America with the trade bill.

But...get a load of this, the traitors in the GOP want to bring this bill to vote again Tuesday to give the Democrats enough time to get the vote right! Never mind the majority of Americans on both sides of the political spectrum don't want this.

So, I ask registered Republicans in here, how much more of the GOP's stabbing you and America in the back while giving you the middle finger are you going to take before leaving the GOP and going 3rd party? The GOP doesn't represent you, they hate you!

The GOP needs to add the letter "s" after the "p", then the initials can stand for what the party really is: GOPS (Gigantic Old Pile of Shit).
I noticed you didn't mention Obama being the president wanting this in the first place.

I guess the GOP is the only guilty party in this.

They gave him the Sequester too and you fuckers never blamed Obama for signing it.

Last edited:

The OP does know that Hillary IS the top 1% of the top 10% right? One of those evil people you are complaining about?

I noticed you didn't mention Obama being the president wanting this in the first place.

They gave him the Sequester too and you fuckers never blamed Obama for signing it.

Please read the bolded part of my original post.

The OP does know that Hillary IS the top 1% of the top 10% right? One of those evil people you are complaining about?

Yes, I am most aware of it. Aware enough of it to know that the top 1% of the top 1% the super-rich elitist: the Bilderbergs have endorsed her for president. The only difference between Hitlery and the GOP is she's better at lying how she's for the middle class than the GOP is.

Yes, I am most aware of it. Aware enough of it to know that the top 1% of the top 1% the super-rich elitist: the Bilderbergs have endorsed her for president. The only difference between Hitlery and the GOP is she's better at lying how she's for the middle class than the GOP is.
There are people who actually think either one of them is for the middle class? Neither one is really that good at lying. Seriously. That chick who got away with claiming to be black for so long ought to charge Hilary money for lessons. :thup:

That's Obozo......and most of your OP focused on the Republicans....and barely touched on Obama's involvement. When you do this the only thing liberals will notice is that Republicans are involved and thus mostly to blame.
Democrats are trying to use this secret trade agreement to grab headlines.....and you're essentially helping them while trashing the GOP. Perhaps this is the primary purpose for this bill. Listening to Paul Ryan I see a side that the news refuses to cover....that says the bill was intended to keep a future president from doing what Obozo attempted to do with Iran. I'm not convinced either way.

I believe that the reason that it is being kept confidential until being signed is to keep the deliberations and provisions from affecting the various country's economies, either due to panicking over nothing or insider trading. ISIS has nothing to do with it.

As I said before in the other thread, I don't approve of the TPP for the same reason I don't approve of NAFTA, or any other "free trade agreements". They've consistently been sellouts to big business at the expense of the common American worker.

The markets just have to deal with the consequences of any treaty, report, law, etc, so that gives them no excuse for HIDING a treaty/agreement with such a huge impact from the public to review.

Yeah, Mr Transparency, right.

That's Obozo......and most of your OP focused on the Republicans....and barely touched on Obama's involvement. When you do this the only thing liberals will notice is that Republicans are involved and thus mostly to blame.
Democrats are trying to use this secret trade agreement to grab headlines.....and you're essentially helping them while trashing the GOP. Perhaps this is the primary purpose for this bill. Listening to Paul Ryan I see a side that the news refuses to cover....that says the bill was intended to keep a future president from doing what Obozo attempted to do with Iran. I'm not convinced either way.

Because the GOP is supposed to be the 'loyal opposition' and take advantage of Obama's ham-handedness by exploiting it for political purposes, which is a major pillar of the two party system; it prevents abuse by a popular party. But the GOP is NOT acting like an opposition party because they do nmot oppose Obama, so much as they work for the same people and are competitors for the same corporate payola.

Complete horse shit.

The TPA is not the primary issue but the TPP which the TPA will make virtually impossible to stop if it passes. The TPP is secret from the public, Congressmen who have read it cannot tell the public what they have read in it and many who have read th TPP jhave described it as a threat to our national sovereignty.

Why are you carrying water for these treasonous corporations?

The markets just have to deal with the consequences of any treaty, report, law, etc, so that gives them no excuse for HIDING a treaty/agreement with such a huge impact from the public to review.

Yeah, Mr Transparency, right.

Public arguments over specific positions during the negotiations will cause much more havok then the release of the end result will, over a longer period of time.

I will be interested to see what Obama's 'legacy' will be after the TPP.

My guess is that Obama is taking the Bill Clinton route, and sucking up to big business before he leaves office: Bill Clinton has most lucrative year on speech circuit - CNNPolitics.com
Former President Bill Clinton commanded the largest speaking fees of his career in 2011, earning $13.4 million and exceeding his previous record by 25%.

Clinton's fees were detailed in Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's annual financial disclosure report, released Monday. A CNN analysis of those records shows that the former commander-in-chief has earned $89 million from paid speeches since leaving the White House in January 2001.
[...]
"The work he does around the world has given him a very unique perspective. Not just a former president's perspective, but also the very unique perspective from his philanthropic work," said Norman Stowe, a communications executive in Vancouver, British Columbia, who organized an economic conference with both Clinton and George W. Bush last October. "He's really a gifted speaker. He speaks in a language that everyone can understand."

I agree.

You can't refute 'myths' about a treaty that doesn't exist yet (save in leaks), and is only in a draft form: TPP at WikiLeaks

The TPP will only become clear when it is passed* and we feel the consequences, whatever those might be.

*It has been made quite clear by the supporters of the TPP, that it will be passed by a simple majority vote, and the treaty won't be seen till it is passed.

Forum List

Back