How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

• Strong Theist

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • De-facto Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Weak Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Pure Agnostic

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Weak Atheist

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • De-facto Atheist

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Strong Atheist

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
Bill Nye has been on this climate change vs cc denier since 2016. What a nutjobber.

He does not even know what climate change is. It's not the change in weather.

Here's what the No Science Guy said against CNN's meteorologist. Meteorology is a science while what Bill Nye does is not.

He was on CNN to talk about the severe flooding in Louisiana, where at least 13 people were killed and 60,000 homes damaged.

"“For us, on my side of this, this is a result of climate change,” Nye told anchor Chris Cuomo. “It’s only going to get worse.”"

Bill Nye Rips CNN For Having 'Climate Change Denier Meteorologist' | HuffPost

I'd be glad to set up a Bill Nye death watch.

So that I don't waste my time, give me a hint --- are any of your posts actually on the topic here?

This one doesn't even make a point anyway. What are you, a bandwidth sponge?

Bill Nye is a strong atheist and claims climate change (global warming) is science. It seems there is a strong correlation between atheism and no science.

He's a "Boss" sock. Bond is the more religious-spouting sock. Boss tries to go more on science. They're the same person and eventually converge on their ideas.

They just attack different threads.

Bill Nye has been on this climate change vs cc denier since 2016. What a nutjobber.

He does not even know what climate change is. It's not the change in weather.

Here's what the No Science Guy said against CNN's meteorologist. Meteorology is a science while what Bill Nye does is not.

He was on CNN to talk about the severe flooding in Louisiana, where at least 13 people were killed and 60,000 homes damaged.

"“For us, on my side of this, this is a result of climate change,” Nye told anchor Chris Cuomo. “It’s only going to get worse.”"

Bill Nye Rips CNN For Having 'Climate Change Denier Meteorologist' | HuffPost

I'd be glad to set up a Bill Nye death watch.

So that I don't waste my time, give me a hint --- are any of your posts actually on the topic here?

This one doesn't even make a point anyway. What are you, a bandwidth sponge?

Bill Nye is a strong atheist and claims climate change (global warming) is science. It seems there is a strong correlation between atheism and no science.
Bill Nye is a strong atheist and claims climate change (global warming) is science.

what about the concrete jungle, christian ... no warming there.

th

right up your alley, the book of greed and indifference no science required for a scripturalist.

He's a "Boss" sock. Bond is the more religious-spouting sock. Boss tries to go more on science. They're the same person and eventually converge on their ideas.

And you're a boring sock puppet. Just what is a "Boss" sock anyway when he was destroyed on Fox News?

Even on CNN, he was schooled.

I rather listen to what this guy has to say. A real scientist. Not a fake one that the liberals and atheists like to promote.

Last edited:

And you're a boring sock puppet. Just what is a "Boss" sock anyway when he was destroyed on Fox News?

Even on CNN, he was schooled.

I rather listen to what this guy has to say. A real scientist. Not a fake one that the liberals and atheists like to promote.

A real scientist.

as opposed to the phony 4th century christian bible masquerading as a religion ...

th

the christian licks the asphalt before evening prayer, Flora is their enemy.

Here's another complaint about what this thread has turned into. It's trying to be turned into a thread for the the "Alt-Left" atheists.

Thus, Bill Nye, atheist, gets destroyed here. The alt-left atheists claim facts and believe in science, but it's fake science, i.e. it's not even science. They do not even know what facts are. Their spokesperson Bill Nye isn't even a scientist. Neither is Al Gore ha ha.

The truth about global warming is in my post #105. Watch video #3 to see and hear what the Nobel Laureate in Physics, Professor Ivar Giaever, has to say. He has the low down.

We'll be talking more about fake science in the near future. It's no wonder when alt-left atheists discover the truth or when they realize they are wrong, they go bonkers.

More evidence for God and the Bible, and atheists are wrong again.

"Archaeologists may have found the lost Roman city where three apostles of Jesus Christ lived.

A team found a Roman-style bathhouse on the north shore of the Sea of Galilee in Israel that could be a remnant of Julias, the city that Peter, Andrew and Philip called home, Haaretz reported. The bathhouse, uncovered at a site called el-Araj in the Bethsaida nature reserve, suggests that there was once a city in that location, as opposed to just a fishing village, which backs up information from the first-century Jewish historian Josephus Flavius — he wrote that the Jewish monarch King Philip Herod, son of Herod the Great, turned the Bethsaida fishing village into a Roman city."

Archaeologists Find Ancient City Where Jesus Christ’s Apostles Were Born

"Archaeologists may have found the lost Roman city where three apostles of Jesus Christ lived.

the fundies do not know where even Jesus was buried till supposedly "Catherine" found the place just before writing their 4th century forgery .:eusa_hand: and now "archeologist" say they may have found the residence for 3 of the original "apostles" ... and they claim that is proof of their "God" over atheism.

again, . :dig: for bond and his 4th century bible.

the fundies do not know where even Jesus was buried till supposedly "Catherine" found the place just before writing their 4th century forgery .:eusa_hand: and now "archeologist" say they may have found the residence for 3 of the original "apostles" ... and they claim that is proof of their "God" over atheism.

again, . :dig: for bond and his 4th century bible.

stephen-curry-cigar-live-tv-warriors-finals.jpg

Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin. Atheism is a sin. What it means is hell awaits you and I have my Christian victory cigar vs atheists ready to smoke. Your pain is my pleasure as pain and pleasure seem to be opposite sides of the the same coin. I would be working to make sure that evolution is correct if I were an atheist. Even Christians should make sure that evolution is correct or wrong before making statements or judgments. Maybe you'll be my atheist victory cigar for the next life.

Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin. Atheism is a sin. What it means is hell awaits you and I have my Christian victory cigar vs atheists ready to smoke. Your pain is my pleasure as pain and pleasure seem to be opposite sides of the the same coin. I would be working to make sure that evolution is correct if I were an atheist. Even Christians should make sure that evolution is correct or wrong before making statements or judgments. Maybe you'll be my atheist victory cigar for the next life.

Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin. Atheism is a sin. What it means is hell awaits you and I have my Christian victory cigar vs atheists ready to smoke.

Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani” - - “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

the spoken religion began long before what you have written and will last long after you have passed. without a copy yours is lost forever.

you've been smoking since the late 4th century bond your clouded mind is catching up with you the forgeries have left you at a dead end. time for you to reap what you have sown.

He's crazy Breeze. He is a religious zealot. There's no changing his mind. If he had his way, he would instantly kill us for disagreeing.

His own words curse him and his religion, and make him the equivalent of a jihad proponent.

Nothing will change his mind. Just have to make sure he never has any weapons or makes any threats online.

He's crazy Breeze. He is a religious zealot. There's no changing his mind. If he had his way, he would instantly kill us for disagreeing.

His own words curse him and his religion, and make him the equivalent of a jihad proponent.

Nothing will change his mind. Just have to make sure he never has any weapons or makes any threats online.

Ha ha. I'm not the religious zealot. You are. There's no changing your mind despite the evidence. The only faith you have is "no God" with absolutely no evidence for it. The scientific evidence is for God. Moreover, you believe I would instantly kill you for disagreeing. Now, why would I do that? That's crazy. It's against the law, for one to kill another human, you loon.

>>Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin. Atheism is a sin. What it means is hell awaits you and I have my Christian victory cigar vs atheists ready to smoke. Your pain is my pleasure as pain and pleasure seem to be opposite sides of the the same coin. I would be working to make sure that evolution is correct if I were an atheist. Even Christians should make sure that evolution is correct or wrong before making statements or judgments. Maybe you'll be my atheist victory cigar for the next life.<<

Just where did I say that? It means you will receive what is coming to you in the next life. You only live twice. All religions believe in a second life or there is some kind of judgment for this one except atheism. There has to be some kind of judgment for this life besides man-made or else there is no justice. It's not just about what one can get away with.

Second, aren't you judging me? I said nothing of the kind, but that is how you judged me. God made us like him, so this is further evidence that you will be judged and made to pay for your sins. It's in the best selling book in the history of human kind. Are you going to be my human victory cigar, too? He who laughs last, laughs best. Ha ha.

God made a negative warning of not eating from the Tree of Knowledge to Adam and Eve and they failed. This time, he made a positive warning of John 3:16 and so far, you have failed.

Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin. Atheism is a sin. What it means is hell awaits you and I have my Christian victory cigar vs atheists ready to smoke.

the spoken religion began long before what you have written and will last long after you have passed. without a copy yours is lost forever.

you've been smoking since the late 4th century bond your clouded mind is catching up with you the forgeries have left you at a dead end. time for you to reap what you have sown.

>>Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin. Atheism is a sin. What it means is hell awaits you and I have my Christian victory cigar vs atheists ready to smoke. Your pain is my pleasure as pain and pleasure seem to be opposite sides of the the same coin. I would be working to make sure that evolution is correct if I were an atheist. Even Christians should make sure that evolution is correct or wrong before making statements or judgments. Maybe you'll be my atheist victory cigar for the next life.<<

It's not my mind that is clouded. I see things clearly and this is what is written to be in store for you. Now, I can't describe exactly what happens although others have. Hell won't be a pleasant destination with the gnashing of teeth and all. These guys have the scholars who studied it.

"Question: "What does hell look like? How hot is hell?"

Answer:
We cannot know exactly what hell looks like or how hot it will be. But Scripture does use some descriptive language of hell, and that gives us an idea of what hell will be like. It is sure to be a place of torment, which the Bible often pictures as fiery. For the purposes of this article, the terms hell and lake of fire are used interchangeably.

Some interpreters take the Bible’s descriptions of hell to be symbolic, because some of the descriptions are difficult to reconcile with each other. For example, picturing hell as both fire (Matthew 25:41) and outer darkness (Matthew 8:12) seems paradoxical. Of course, the God of the impossible can do anything, including make dark fire. So, the descriptions could be literal. Even if the language describing hell is symbolic, the place itself is real—and the reality will no doubt be worse than the symbols.

The scriptural descriptions of hell are meant to emphasize the torment and suffering that will be experienced by those sent there. The “fire” may picture the wrath of God that is experienced by unbelievers in hell, whereas the “outer darkness” may picture the alienation from God’s love, mercy, and grace. Whether the vivid language is symbolic or literal, we can be assured that hell is a terrible, terrifying place. Possibly the most terrifying aspect of hell is its duration. The suffering is eternal. It has no end. For us, here and now, the concept of hell should drive us to the cross of Christ. It is only by repentance and faith in Christ that we can be saved from the wrath to come.

Here are some of the passages that describe hell:

Matthew 25:41, “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’”

Matthew 8:12, “But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

2 Thessalonians 1:6–9, “God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.”

Revelation 20:10, 15, “And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. . . . Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.”

Romans 2:8, “But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.”

Matthew 25:30, “And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Hell, although we do not know exactly what it will look like, will be a place of unending suffering and torment from which there will be no escape. Therefore, now is the day of salvation. Now is the day for all to repent and believe the gospel. Now is the day for us to proclaim the good news that Christ has come to save sinners who trust in Him for forgiveness. Those who look to Christ now will be saved from the wrath to come (1 Thessalonians 1:9–10)."

What does hell look like? How hot is hell?

It's not my mind that is clouded. I see things clearly and this is what is written to be in store for you. Now, I can't describe exactly what happens although others have. Hell won't be a pleasant destination with the gnashing of teeth and all. These guys have the scholars who studied it.

Answer:
We cannot know exactly what hell looks like or how hot it will be. But Scripture does use some descriptive language of hell, and that gives us an idea of what hell will be like. It is sure to be a place of torment, which the Bible often pictures as fiery. For the purposes of this article, the terms hell and lake of fire are used interchangeably.

Some interpreters take the Bible’s descriptions of hell to be symbolic, because some of the descriptions are difficult to reconcile with each other. For example, picturing hell as both fire (Matthew 25:41) and outer darkness (Matthew 8:12) seems paradoxical. Of course, the God of the impossible can do anything, including make dark fire. So, the descriptions could be literal. Even if the language describing hell is symbolic, the place itself is real—and the reality will no doubt be worse than the symbols.

The scriptural descriptions of hell are meant to emphasize the torment and suffering that will be experienced by those sent there. The “fire” may picture the wrath of God that is experienced by unbelievers in hell, whereas the “outer darkness” may picture the alienation from God’s love, mercy, and grace. Whether the vivid language is symbolic or literal, we can be assured that hell is a terrible, terrifying place. Possibly the most terrifying aspect of hell is its duration. The suffering is eternal. It has no end. For us, here and now, the concept of hell should drive us to the cross of Christ. It is only by repentance and faith in Christ that we can be saved from the wrath to come.

Matthew 25:41, “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’”

Matthew 8:12, “But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

2 Thessalonians 1:6–9, “God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.”

Revelation 20:10, 15, “And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. . . . Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.”

Romans 2:8, “But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.”

Matthew 25:30, “And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Hell, although we do not know exactly what it will look like, will be a place of unending suffering and torment from which there will be no escape. Therefore, now is the day of salvation. Now is the day for all to repent and believe the gospel. Now is the day for us to proclaim the good news that Christ has come to save sinners who trust in Him for forgiveness. Those who look to Christ now will be saved from the wrath to come (1 Thessalonians 1:9–10)."

Now is the day for us to proclaim the good news that Christ has come to save sinners ...

:dig:

that may have been the pity Jesus sought to relive and were the events of the 1st century only to became entangled in the sinners web culminating in their crucifixion both Jesus and the times something 4th century biblicist know well how to accomplish. as bond.

there is no escaping the religion of the Almighty, the Triumph of Good vs Evil where the Final Judgement will not be a salvation for sinners.

there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished there is no hell in the spoken religion simply extinction for failure to accomplish the goal set from the beginning differently but the same as the previous outcome. no third strike, two strikes and your out.

If we believe in your religion, Bond, we have eternal life after we die??

What do i need to do to sign up?

Because if you're right, I'd love eternal life in heaven rather than this shit. I don't need no virgins, a well-versed woman would be enough to keep me happy. I'd be willing to do whatever you want, if you're promising eternal life in heaven after i die.

Can you guarantee it? If I decide to bend the knee and devote my life and death for your cause?

And what if it ends up being a crock of shit? How do I let the living people know not to follow the same route?

Last edited:
If we believe in your religion, Bond, we have eternal life after we die??

What do i need to do to sign up?

Because if you're right, I'd love eternal life in heaven rather than this shit. I don't need no virgins, a well-versed woman would be enough to keep me happy. I'd be willing to do whatever you want, if you're promising eternal life in heaven after i die.

Can you guarantee it? If I decide to bend the knee and devote my life and death for your cause?

And what if it ends up being a crock of shit? How do I let the living people know not to follow the same route?

First, I'm not the one to guarantee it. It's Jesus.

You don't have to sign up for anything, but many followers end up developing a deeper interest and joining a church group.

>>And what if it ends up being a crock of shit? How do I let the living people know not to follow the same route?<<

Then again, your last sentence doesn't make you seem sincere as one who has true interest in being saved. Why don't you watch my Ben Piershale video on youtube or at least get your mindset into more of an agnostic position and try later? Don't worry. Failure isn't fatal.

Answer:

Now is the day for us to proclaim the good news that Christ has come to save sinners ...

that may have been the pity Jesus sought to relive and were the events of the 1st century only to became entangled in the sinners web culminating in their crucifixion both Jesus and the times something 4th century biblicist know well how to accomplish. as bond.

there is no escaping the religion of the Almighty, the Triumph of Good vs Evil where the Final Judgement will not be a salvation for sinners.

there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished there is no hell in the spoken religion simply extinction for failure to accomplish the goal set from the beginning differently but the same as the previous outcome. no third strike, two strikes and your out.

>>there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished there is no hell in the spoken religion simply extinction for failure to accomplish the goal set from the beginning differently but the same as the previous outcome. no third strike, two strikes and your out.<<

It's one strike and you're out.

As for the great flood, you must be talking about the fake upcoming one that liberal and atheist scientists keep talking about due to global warming. No one needs to be saved from that. That isn't catastrophism, and isn't it interesting that atheist scientists are stealing from the Christian scientists again?

"God sent the Flood as a judgment on mankind’s wickedness. But it wasn’t only human beings who died. Most of the animals were also swept away. Genesis 6:7 states, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” Why did God destroy animal life in the Flood, since they were not guilty of sin?

First, it should be noted that God did not destroy all animal life. Two of every kind of unclean animal were placed on the ark, and seven of every clean animal (Genesis 7:1-4). In addition, sea life was not harmed. The destruction included land animals and birds.

God had a plan to recreate. Just as God had created human and animal life in the beginning of time, so now He would recreate human and animal life. Genesis 8 closes with the animals leaving the ark at the beginning a new world. They went with the command to go forth and multiply (Genesis 8:17).

We can assume that, in some way, animal life had become corrupted along with human life. Genesis 6:13 states, “I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them.” The phrase “all flesh” is used throughout the narrative to include both human and animal life. How was animal life corrupted? This is not explained. Some have suggested the use of animals in sinful, pagan sacrifices as the reason. Others have considered that the violence filling the earth was due, in part, to animals (this would correspond with the theory of large dinosaurs being destroyed by the Flood). Regardless of how the animals became corrupted, God viewed them as part of creation that needed to be recreated."

Why did God also destroy animals in the Flood (Genesis 6-8)?

Answer:

>>there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished there is no hell in the spoken religion simply extinction for failure to accomplish the goal set from the beginning differently but the same as the previous outcome. no third strike, two strikes and your out.<<

As for the great flood, you must be talking about the fake upcoming one that liberal and atheist scientists keep talking about due to global warming. No one needs to be saved from that. That isn't catastrophism, and isn't it interesting that atheist scientists are stealing from the Christian scientists again?

"God sent the Flood as a judgment on mankind’s wickedness. But it wasn’t only human beings who died. Most of the animals were also swept away. Genesis 6:7 states, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” Why did God destroy animal life in the Flood, since they were not guilty of sin?

First, it should be noted that God did not destroy all animal life. Two of every kind of unclean animal were placed on the ark, and seven of every clean animal (Genesis 7:1-4). In addition, sea life was not harmed. The destruction included land animals and birds.

God had a plan to recreate. Just as God had created human and animal life in the beginning of time, so now He would recreate human and animal life. Genesis 8 closes with the animals leaving the ark at the beginning a new world. They went with the command to go forth and multiply (Genesis 8:17).

We can assume that, in some way, animal life had become corrupted along with human life. Genesis 6:13 states, “I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them.” The phrase “all flesh” is used throughout the narrative to include both human and animal life. How was animal life corrupted? This is not explained. Some have suggested the use of animals in sinful, pagan sacrifices as the reason. Others have considered that the violence filling the earth was due, in part, to animals (this would correspond with the theory of large dinosaurs being destroyed by the Flood). Regardless of how the animals became corrupted, God viewed them as part of creation that needed to be recreated."

"God sent the Flood as a judgment on mankind’s wickedness. But it wasn’t only human beings who died.

there we go again, the 4th century religion (christanity) is for "sinners" (only) and we can assume this is a sin within the sin of their religion ... I'm being serious, the spoken religion has no caveat for no.s of other beings killed and that is (one of) the sins in genesis that grants humanity "domain" over other beings where later those same (other) beings have registry with sinning the same as humanity. as I have said all along, the spoken religion, all Beings are created the same with the same aspiration to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting - by the Almighty.

Parable of Noah: when the last person (that species) of either Good vs Evil perishes, those remaining (all being the same in Triumph) will be those that are granted the Final Judgement. - Noah would have been the last to die of one or the other (good) with their death the parable would have been completed - since those remaining would have all been destroyed by the Almighty anyway, They decided to destroy them before Noah's death giving humanity one more chance, a second Strike - but that's it no Strike 3.

there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished

:desk:

even in the sinners book as far as I am aware does not send those people to the burning furnace those sinners so admire, hell .:eusa_hand: ... if not them then just maybe the sinners (christians) of today may be given the same non event for their insanity to be sinners but I am not sure they do not and will not pay for their crimes they commit to other beings, including Global Warming (unjust deforestation) as those without sin would have nothing to worry about.

Answer:

"God sent the Flood as a judgment on mankind’s wickedness. But it wasn’t only human beings who died.

there we go again, the 4th century religion (christanity) is for "sinners" (only) and we can assume this is a sin within the sin of their religion ... I'm being serious, the spoken religion has no caveat for no.s of other beings killed and that is (one of) the sins in genesis that grants humanity "domain" over other beings where later those same (other) beings have registry with sinning the same as humanity. as I have said all along, the spoken religion, all Beings are created the same with the same aspiration to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting - by the Almighty.

Parable of Noah: when the last person (that species) of either Good vs Evil perishes, those remaining (all being the same in Triumph) will be those that are granted the Final Judgement. - Noah would have been the last to die of one or the other (good) with their death the parable would have been completed - since those remaining would have all been destroyed by the Almighty anyway, They decided to destroy them before Noah's death giving humanity one more chance, a second Strike - but that's it no Strike 3.

there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished

:desk:

even in the sinners book as far as I am aware does not send those people to the burning furnace those sinners so admire, hell .:eusa_hand: ... if not them then just maybe the sinners (christians) of today may be given the same non event for their insanity to be sinners but I am not sure they do not and will not pay for their crimes they commit to other beings, including Global Warming (unjust deforestation) as those without sin would have nothing to worry about.

I said it before, but the Bible is for everybody. It's not just pointing out the sinners, but you're sinning by disbelief and what I perceive as being selfish or self-centered. It's an attitude of I can't be bothered by a book or a book of mythology when it isn't the case. Some do not even bother to read science books even though they represent themselves as relying on science and rational thinking. They take the easy way out and criticize God or the Christians.

Next, we continue to talk past each other. Believe me, I am trying but communication is a two-way street.

Again, wackos like Bill Nye, Al Gore, you and countless liberals believe in global warming and that we'll all die due to it. It's one of the reasons why you want an escape plan to Mars or some other planet that you can colonize. The evidence is there for the global flood that destroyed all, but you won't open your eyes and see it. You won't accept it as science and instead want to foist the lie of global warming and that it's human activity at fault. Instead of a world catastrophe that has already happened, you continue to foist the belief that it is going to happen in the near future. Isn't that stealing that which you call a myth from the Bible?

Forum List

Back