How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

• Strong Theist

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • De-facto Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Weak Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Pure Agnostic

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Weak Atheist

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • De-facto Atheist

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Strong Atheist

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
The first time I heard of a scale being around was through Richard Dawkins, one of the founders of the New Atheism group. Since I do not have a differing widely known scale, I use his. He's eliminating other beliefs and the like for those whose beliefs lie elsewhere, so I include "Other" in my poll.

1. Strong Theist: I do not question the existence of God, I KNOW he exists.
  2. De-facto Theist: I cannot know for certain but I strongly believe in God and I live my life on the assumption that he is there.
  3. Weak Theist: I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in God.
  4. Pure Agnostic: God’s existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable.
  5. Weak Atheist: I do not know whether God exists but I’m inclined to be skeptical.
  6. De-facto Atheist: I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable and I live my life under the assumption that he is not there.
  7. Strong Atheist: I am 100% sure that there is no God.
If this has been posted before, then please forgive. I did a search and did not find.

Weak Theist: I've see sawed back and forth between a few of these... I believe but not as the mainstream believers.

the very evil that is meant to be conquered.

First, it's the atheists who are evil. The Bible says so.

"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?" 2 Corinthians 6:14

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

Second, just what do you mean by conquered?
"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?" 2 Corinthians 6:14

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

both of the above are forgeries ....

* is everyone derived from Antiquity including precepts of the desert religions that are not christians - unbelievers -

can there be the same god that in a flood vanquishes who is evil that then later gives those same people (christian jews moslem) a different course than what the earlier souls were killed for ... the contradiction excludes the god from being the same.

the great Flood, however described is the religion of the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - the same contradiction for christians that they may survive in evil through their makebelieve savior (4th century forgery) that spells their doom -

there is only one avenue to be Judged when the Spirit frees itself by conquering either Good or evil is the only reason to be informed which was accomplished before Admission is granted to the Everlasting.

Not at all, just pointing out that peeps like you view Russians or Orientals, or Cubans, and just assume them to be supposed "Communists", even though that never existed.

It's stupid "Americana", and it makes you look silly... And a bunch of you here do it.

Call the dictatorships what they are, not this stupidity instilled in your brain about Communism.

More ignorant opinions from a nobody. You have no recognizede pov and aren't even American. What you are is an internet atheist.
My POV is well-defined. What you are is a religious shrill, promoting your apocalyptic prophecy...

What benefit do you get from it? Are you getting paid?

Ha ha. I'm a paid message board poster while you have nothing.

You have no need for preparedness, since you believe in God, and await Heaven.

Wouldn't Heaven be the way to go?

Or are you unsure?

One has to be prepared. This is one of the things God gave us and not to Communists like you. Hey, be thankful you got a pov now.

The first time I heard of a scale being around was through Richard Dawkins, one of the founders of the New Atheism group. Since I do not have a differing widely known scale, I use his. He's eliminating other beliefs and the like for those whose beliefs lie elsewhere, so I include "Other" in my poll.

1. Strong Theist: I do not question the existence of God, I KNOW he exists.
  2. De-facto Theist: I cannot know for certain but I strongly believe in God and I live my life on the assumption that he is there.
  3. Weak Theist: I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in God.
  4. Pure Agnostic: God’s existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable.
  5. Weak Atheist: I do not know whether God exists but I’m inclined to be skeptical.
  6. De-facto Atheist: I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable and I live my life under the assumption that he is not there.
  7. Strong Atheist: I am 100% sure that there is no God.
If this has been posted before, then please forgive. I did a search and did not find.

Weak Theist: I've see sawed back and forth between a few of these... I believe but not as the mainstream believers.

Do you believe in the spirit? That is, we are more than just a body and brain? For example, the mind is spiritual and controls you entire body, including the brain. The people who believe in the brain think one possibility is the mind is the output of the brain. Western medicine would think the latter and that's one of reasons they treat illness with pills.

* is everyone derived from Antiquity including precepts of the desert religions that are not christians - unbelievers -

can there be the same god that in a flood vanquishes who is evil that then later gives those same people (christian jews moslem) a different course than what the earlier souls were killed for ... the contradiction excludes the god from being the same.

the great Flood, however described is the religion of the Almighty - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - the same contradiction for christians that they may survive in evil through their makebelieve savior (4th century forgery) that spells their doom -

there is only one avenue to be Judged when the Spirit frees itself by conquering either Good or evil is the only reason to be informed which was accomplished before Admission is granted to the Everlasting.

This is so wack. I'm sure your spiritually perfect body will be destroyed in the next life. Just think of it as "your" evolution.

This is so wack. I'm sure your spiritually perfect body will be destroyed in the next life. Just think of it as "your" evolution.

are you afraid to respond bond there are plenty of christians like you that bury their heads when their fantasy is made to prove itself ...

- That this night, before the cock crows, you shall deny me three times ...

no one is going to hurt you, give it shot - Ha Ha

* is everyone derived from Antiquity including precepts of the desert religions that are not christians - unbelievers

try a response there is a reason this is referred to as a forum.

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

above is another (selfserving) forgery added to the 4th century christian bible, can it be that anyone deserving immortality including admission to the Everlasting could not be responsible for their actions -

where is the clause in christianity for an individual that accomplishes admission to the Everlasting without the need for "their" religion but their own volition ... "knowing what they are doing"

christians say those things, slavery - female servitude etc. were allowed back then - (that is not the truth and was / is never acceptable as the very reason for religion) - that was included in their book by the malefactors and has been "their" history of oppression not that of the true religion they purposely overshadowed by their book. -

there is no remorse within any of the desert religions for their past deeds that would make them worthy of their goal for admission to the Everlasting - they are all fraught with fraud and deception.

Or are you unsure?

One has to be prepared. This is one of the things God gave us and not to Communists like you. Hey, be thankful you got a pov now.

God gave you the need to prepared for the Rapture. By believing in Jesus.

Not to be prepared for human-caused apocalypses.

In the case of a God-created apocalypse, you should be ready to meet God. And your faith will get you to your utopia. Supposedly...

In the case of human-created apocalypse, you should be prepared.

However, if man creates the apoc, then God created it as well. And you will still meet your maker. No need for preparedness. God never said you must prepare by storing food and water, in order to meet Him.

The only reason you would prepare for life after the apoc, is that you don't believe in your religion. You're not sure...So you're weighing the risks...

And you know that religious fanatics are going to create an apocalypse that your Santa Claus religion will not save you from.

Last edited:
As I have always said, there is no true religion. Nobody knows the truth yet, because they're not dead yet. Anyone who says they know the truth, is trying to sell you something...

In the meantime, all we can do, is disprove the lies, so that we can try to reach the truth without killing each other first.

And try to promote human harmony, instead of religious hatred.

Christianity, many religions and I were promoting happiness as a way for humans to share. The biggest problem people cannot solve is selfishness. It can lead us to war and all kinds of bad things. Atheists have nothing to promote or generally promote "public obscenities, decadence, narcissism, hypocrisy, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness and the promotion of the homosexual agenda. Such values have a very negative influence on the life of individuals, and very often lead to death." It's Hollywood values.

bizarro_atheists.jpg
Are you serious?

Those acts have been committed throughout human history, And they were rampant way before the influx of atheism came around, and that's because people are getting smarter and getting sick of the atrocities and stupidities, and “Unfathomable pinhead-ery” (Fargo quote :) ). They are part of every human culture prior to ours. And it is very usually the religious lot that commit these acts. And then hide behind their religion in later generations, and deny their transgressions.

Those values are how Christianity and other religions came to take power in the first place!

And now you're blaming it on the atheists?

Geez.... Religious rulers are the most selfish of all people. They take your money, they take your lives, and when you die fighting for them, they maybe give you a blessing. That is your reward for being a follower of their religion. No heaven, no 72 virgins, no hall full of beer and food...

Nobody has come back after dying as a martyr to say any religion is true. It is the most selfish idea ever created, solely to benefit the rulers that sent the believers to die for their cause.
You have to pay for the priest to come give you a blessing. My dad gives a lot to the church. The priest came for one grave and didn't even look at my dad and give him the sign of the cross

are you afraid to respond bond there are plenty of christians like you that bury their heads when their fantasy is made to prove itself ...

* is everyone derived from Antiquity including precepts of the desert religions that are not christians - unbelievers

What I said is not fantasy. We aren't talking about the "scientific" fantasy of evolution like you imagine in your teeny brain like metamorphosis. The Bible is non-fiction and what has been prophecized. The past prophecies have come true.

And Peter did deny Jesus three times while you have denied him countless times.

What's weird is you need to have your fantasy prove itself when it cannot. This is laughable and the Christians here have enjoyed myself plenty of times at your expense.

Or are you unsure?

In the case of a God-created apocalypse, you should be ready to meet God. And your faith will get you to your utopia. Supposedly...

However, if man creates the apoc, then God created it as well. And you will still meet your maker. No need for preparedness. God never said you must prepare by storing food and water, in order to meet Him.

The only reason you would prepare for life after the apoc, is that you don't believe in your religion. You're not sure...So you're weighing the risks...

And you know that religious fanatics are going to create an apocalypse that your Santa Claus religion will not save you from.

Ha ha. Now your going to preach rapture?

>>God gave you the need to prepared for the Rapture. By believing in Jesus.<<

This is already wrong. Your first sentence is wrong.

As for God-created apocalypse vs human-caused apocalypse, there will be no comparison.

My guess and opinion is if you live to 2060, then you will find out the experience first-hand.

As I have always said, there is no true religion. Nobody knows the truth yet, because they're not dead yet. Anyone who says they know the truth, is trying to sell you something...

In the meantime, all we can do, is disprove the lies, so that we can try to reach the truth without killing each other first.

Christianity, many religions and I were promoting happiness as a way for humans to share. The biggest problem people cannot solve is selfishness. It can lead us to war and all kinds of bad things. Atheists have nothing to promote or generally promote "public obscenities, decadence, narcissism, hypocrisy, rampant drug use, extramarital sex leading to the spread of sexually-transmitted disease, abortion, lawlessness and the promotion of the homosexual agenda. Such values have a very negative influence on the life of individuals, and very often lead to death." It's Hollywood values.

bizarro_atheists.jpg
Are you serious?

Those acts have been committed throughout human history, And they were rampant way before the influx of atheism came around, and that's because people are getting smarter and getting sick of the atrocities and stupidities, and “Unfathomable pinhead-ery” (Fargo quote :) ). They are part of every human culture prior to ours. And it is very usually the religious lot that commit these acts. And then hide behind their religion in later generations, and deny their transgressions.

Those values are how Christianity and other religions came to take power in the first place!

Geez.... Religious rulers are the most selfish of all people. They take your money, they take your lives, and when you die fighting for them, they maybe give you a blessing. That is your reward for being a follower of their religion. No heaven, no 72 virgins, no hall full of beer and food...

Nobody has come back after dying as a martyr to say any religion is true. It is the most selfish idea ever created, solely to benefit the rulers that sent the believers to die for their cause.
You have to pay for the priest to come give you a blessing. My dad gives a lot to the church. The priest came for one grave and didn't even look at my dad and give him the sign of the cross

Is you Dad Catholic?

What I said is not fantasy. We aren't talking about the "scientific" fantasy of evolution like you imagine in your teeny brain like metamorphosis. The Bible is non-fiction and what has been prophecized. The past prophecies have come true.

What's weird is you need to have your fantasy prove itself when it cannot. This is laughable and the Christians here have enjoyed myself plenty of times at your expense.

not the mortal, the 4th century book, yes.

the difference being their disciple did not crucify them, those were the ones that emerged in the late 4th century and wrote the christian bible where their injustice continues to this day. -

how do we know, by the Triumph of Good not being included in their book ... on any page.

Or are you unsure?

As for God-created apocalypse vs human-caused apocalypse, there will be no comparison.

My guess and opinion is if you live to 2060, then you will find out the experience first-hand.

If you believe in Christianity, then Jesus will save you from the Rapture. So there is no need to prepare, besides prayers and donations.

And you have an end-date for humanity, somewhere around 2060? Wow...

How's that going for the things you're selling?

bizarro_atheists.jpg
Are you serious?

Is you Dad Catholic?
Greek Orthodox

bizarro_atheists.jpg
Are you serious?

Is you Dad Catholic?
Greek Orthodox
Whats the difference?

If a person is taught to believe that they are a worthless piece of shit they accept being treated that way....

Last edited:

bizarro_atheists.jpg
Are you serious?

Is you Dad Catholic?
Greek Orthodox

I'm assuming your dad got shabby treatment because my pastor shakes my hand after service whether I gave at the coffer or not. He's thankful that I showed up for service. I don't think I "have" to pay for my pastor to pray for a positive outcome for me, but it's usually custom Can you explain why your dad got poor treatment?

Or are you unsure?

If you believe in Christianity, then Jesus will save you from the Rapture. So there is no need to prepare, besides prayers and donations.

And you have an end-date for humanity, somewhere around 2060? Wow...

How's that going for the things you're selling?

I'm not selling anything. It seems to be you're the one trying to sell your uneducated feces because you think Jesus will save me from the Rapture and no need to prepare, besides prayers and donations. How crass and stupid AF to think this way.

I'm just assuming you're a colossal nincompoop who does not understand nor try to understand. Nothing to be concerned about except having to buy a new pair of shoes after stepping on your face.

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back