How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

How Much of a Theist or Atheist are You?

• Strong Theist

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • De-facto Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Weak Theist

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Pure Agnostic

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Weak Atheist

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • De-facto Atheist

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Strong Atheist

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin.

the spoken religion began long before what you have written and will last long after you have passed. without a copy yours is lost forever.

you've been smoking since the late 4th century bond your clouded mind is catching up with you the forgeries have left you at a dead end. time for you to reap what you have sown.

>>Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin. Atheism is a sin. What it means is hell awaits you and I have my Christian victory cigar vs atheists ready to smoke. Your pain is my pleasure as pain and pleasure seem to be opposite sides of the the same coin. I would be working to make sure that evolution is correct if I were an atheist. Even Christians should make sure that evolution is correct or wrong before making statements or judgments. Maybe you'll be my atheist victory cigar for the next life.<<

It's not my mind that is clouded. I see things clearly and this is what is written to be in store for you. Now, I can't describe exactly what happens although others have. Hell won't be a pleasant destination with the gnashing of teeth and all. These guys have the scholars who studied it.

"Question: "What does hell look like? How hot is hell?"

Answer:
We cannot know exactly what hell looks like or how hot it will be. But Scripture does use some descriptive language of hell, and that gives us an idea of what hell will be like. It is sure to be a place of torment, which the Bible often pictures as fiery. For the purposes of this article, the terms hell and lake of fire are used interchangeably.

Some interpreters take the Bible’s descriptions of hell to be symbolic, because some of the descriptions are difficult to reconcile with each other. For example, picturing hell as both fire (Matthew 25:41) and outer darkness (Matthew 8:12) seems paradoxical. Of course, the God of the impossible can do anything, including make dark fire. So, the descriptions could be literal. Even if the language describing hell is symbolic, the place itself is real—and the reality will no doubt be worse than the symbols.

The scriptural descriptions of hell are meant to emphasize the torment and suffering that will be experienced by those sent there. The “fire” may picture the wrath of God that is experienced by unbelievers in hell, whereas the “outer darkness” may picture the alienation from God’s love, mercy, and grace. Whether the vivid language is symbolic or literal, we can be assured that hell is a terrible, terrifying place. Possibly the most terrifying aspect of hell is its duration. The suffering is eternal. It has no end. For us, here and now, the concept of hell should drive us to the cross of Christ. It is only by repentance and faith in Christ that we can be saved from the wrath to come.

Here are some of the passages that describe hell:

Matthew 25:41, “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’”

Matthew 8:12, “But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

2 Thessalonians 1:6–9, “God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.”

Revelation 20:10, 15, “And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. . . . Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.”

Romans 2:8, “But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.”

Matthew 25:30, “And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Hell, although we do not know exactly what it will look like, will be a place of unending suffering and torment from which there will be no escape. Therefore, now is the day of salvation. Now is the day for all to repent and believe the gospel. Now is the day for us to proclaim the good news that Christ has come to save sinners who trust in Him for forgiveness. Those who look to Christ now will be saved from the wrath to come (1 Thessalonians 1:9–10)."

What does hell look like? How hot is hell?
Now is the day for us to proclaim the good news that Christ has come to save sinners ...

:dig:

that may have been the pity Jesus sought to relive and were the events of the 1st century only to became entangled in the sinners web culminating in their crucifixion both Jesus and the times something 4th century biblicist know well how to accomplish. as bond.

there is no escaping the religion of the Almighty, the Triumph of Good vs Evil where the Final Judgement will not be a salvation for sinners.

there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished there is no hell in the spoken religion simply extinction for failure to accomplish the goal set from the beginning differently but the same as the previous outcome. no third strike, two strikes and your out.

>>there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished there is no hell in the spoken religion simply extinction for failure to accomplish the goal set from the beginning differently but the same as the previous outcome. no third strike, two strikes and your out.<<

It's one strike and you're out.

As for the great flood, you must be talking about the fake upcoming one that liberal and atheist scientists keep talking about due to global warming. No one needs to be saved from that. That isn't catastrophism, and isn't it interesting that atheist scientists are stealing from the Christian scientists again?

"God sent the Flood as a judgment on mankind’s wickedness. But it wasn’t only human beings who died. Most of the animals were also swept away. Genesis 6:7 states, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” Why did God destroy animal life in the Flood, since they were not guilty of sin?

First, it should be noted that God did not destroy all animal life. Two of every kind of unclean animal were placed on the ark, and seven of every clean animal (Genesis 7:1-4). In addition, sea life was not harmed. The destruction included land animals and birds.

God had a plan to recreate. Just as God had created human and animal life in the beginning of time, so now He would recreate human and animal life. Genesis 8 closes with the animals leaving the ark at the beginning a new world. They went with the command to go forth and multiply (Genesis 8:17).

We can assume that, in some way, animal life had become corrupted along with human life. Genesis 6:13 states, “I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them.” The phrase “all flesh” is used throughout the narrative to include both human and animal life. How was animal life corrupted? This is not explained. Some have suggested the use of animals in sinful, pagan sacrifices as the reason. Others have considered that the violence filling the earth was due, in part, to animals (this would correspond with the theory of large dinosaurs being destroyed by the Flood). Regardless of how the animals became corrupted, God viewed them as part of creation that needed to be recreated."

Why did God also destroy animals in the Flood (Genesis 6-8)?
"God sent the Flood as a judgment on mankind’s wickedness. But it wasn’t only human beings who died.

there we go again, the 4th century religion (christanity) is for "sinners" (only) and we can assume this is a sin within the sin of their religion ... I'm being serious, the spoken religion has no caveat for no.s of other beings killed and that is (one of) the sins in genesis that grants humanity "domain" over other beings where later those same (other) beings have registry with sinning the same as humanity. as I have said all along, the spoken religion, all Beings are created the same with the same aspiration to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting - by the Almighty.

Parable of Noah: when the last person (that species) of either Good vs Evil perishes, those remaining (all being the same in Triumph) will be those that are granted the Final Judgement. - Noah would have been the last to die of one or the other (good) with their death the parable would have been completed - since those remaining would have all been destroyed by the Almighty anyway, They decided to destroy them before Noah's death giving humanity one more chance, a second Strike - but that's it no Strike 3.

there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished

:desk:

even in the sinners book as far as I am aware does not send those people to the burning furnace those sinners so admire, hell .:eusa_hand: ... if not them then just maybe the sinners (christians) of today may be given the same non event for their insanity to be sinners but I am not sure they do not and will not pay for their crimes they commit to other beings, including Global Warming (unjust deforestation) as those without sin would have nothing to worry about.

I said it before, but the Bible is for everybody. It's not just pointing out the sinners, but you're sinning by disbelief and what I perceive as being selfish or self-centered. It's an attitude of I can't be bothered by a book or a book of mythology when it isn't the case. Some do not even bother to read science books even though they represent themselves as relying on science and rational thinking. They take the easy way out and criticize God or the Christians.

Next, we continue to talk past each other. Believe me, I am trying but communication is a two-way street.

Again, wackos like Bill Nye, Al Gore, you and countless liberals believe in global warming and that we'll all die due to it. It's one of the reasons why you want an escape plan to Mars or some other planet that you can colonize. The evidence is there for the global flood that destroyed all, but you won't open your eyes and see it. You won't accept it as science and instead want to foist the lie of global warming and that it's human activity at fault. Instead of a world catastrophe that has already happened, you continue to foist the belief that it is going to happen in the near future. Isn't that stealing that which you call a myth from the Bible?

Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin.

the spoken religion began long before what you have written and will last long after you have passed. without a copy yours is lost forever.

you've been smoking since the late 4th century bond your clouded mind is catching up with you the forgeries have left you at a dead end. time for you to reap what you have sown.

>>Calling the Bible forgery and such is a sin. Atheism is a sin. What it means is hell awaits you and I have my Christian victory cigar vs atheists ready to smoke. Your pain is my pleasure as pain and pleasure seem to be opposite sides of the the same coin. I would be working to make sure that evolution is correct if I were an atheist. Even Christians should make sure that evolution is correct or wrong before making statements or judgments. Maybe you'll be my atheist victory cigar for the next life.<<

It's not my mind that is clouded. I see things clearly and this is what is written to be in store for you. Now, I can't describe exactly what happens although others have. Hell won't be a pleasant destination with the gnashing of teeth and all. These guys have the scholars who studied it.

"Question: "What does hell look like? How hot is hell?"

Answer:
We cannot know exactly what hell looks like or how hot it will be. But Scripture does use some descriptive language of hell, and that gives us an idea of what hell will be like. It is sure to be a place of torment, which the Bible often pictures as fiery. For the purposes of this article, the terms hell and lake of fire are used interchangeably.

Some interpreters take the Bible’s descriptions of hell to be symbolic, because some of the descriptions are difficult to reconcile with each other. For example, picturing hell as both fire (Matthew 25:41) and outer darkness (Matthew 8:12) seems paradoxical. Of course, the God of the impossible can do anything, including make dark fire. So, the descriptions could be literal. Even if the language describing hell is symbolic, the place itself is real—and the reality will no doubt be worse than the symbols.

The scriptural descriptions of hell are meant to emphasize the torment and suffering that will be experienced by those sent there. The “fire” may picture the wrath of God that is experienced by unbelievers in hell, whereas the “outer darkness” may picture the alienation from God’s love, mercy, and grace. Whether the vivid language is symbolic or literal, we can be assured that hell is a terrible, terrifying place. Possibly the most terrifying aspect of hell is its duration. The suffering is eternal. It has no end. For us, here and now, the concept of hell should drive us to the cross of Christ. It is only by repentance and faith in Christ that we can be saved from the wrath to come.

Here are some of the passages that describe hell:

Matthew 25:41, “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.’”

Matthew 8:12, “But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

2 Thessalonians 1:6–9, “God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.”

Revelation 20:10, 15, “And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. . . . Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.”

Romans 2:8, “But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.”

Matthew 25:30, “And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Hell, although we do not know exactly what it will look like, will be a place of unending suffering and torment from which there will be no escape. Therefore, now is the day of salvation. Now is the day for all to repent and believe the gospel. Now is the day for us to proclaim the good news that Christ has come to save sinners who trust in Him for forgiveness. Those who look to Christ now will be saved from the wrath to come (1 Thessalonians 1:9–10)."

What does hell look like? How hot is hell?
Now is the day for us to proclaim the good news that Christ has come to save sinners ...

:dig:

that may have been the pity Jesus sought to relive and were the events of the 1st century only to became entangled in the sinners web culminating in their crucifixion both Jesus and the times something 4th century biblicist know well how to accomplish. as bond.

there is no escaping the religion of the Almighty, the Triumph of Good vs Evil where the Final Judgement will not be a salvation for sinners.

there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished there is no hell in the spoken religion simply extinction for failure to accomplish the goal set from the beginning differently but the same as the previous outcome. no third strike, two strikes and your out.

>>there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished there is no hell in the spoken religion simply extinction for failure to accomplish the goal set from the beginning differently but the same as the previous outcome. no third strike, two strikes and your out.<<

It's one strike and you're out.

As for the great flood, you must be talking about the fake upcoming one that liberal and atheist scientists keep talking about due to global warming. No one needs to be saved from that. That isn't catastrophism, and isn't it interesting that atheist scientists are stealing from the Christian scientists again?

"God sent the Flood as a judgment on mankind’s wickedness. But it wasn’t only human beings who died. Most of the animals were also swept away. Genesis 6:7 states, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” Why did God destroy animal life in the Flood, since they were not guilty of sin?

First, it should be noted that God did not destroy all animal life. Two of every kind of unclean animal were placed on the ark, and seven of every clean animal (Genesis 7:1-4). In addition, sea life was not harmed. The destruction included land animals and birds.

God had a plan to recreate. Just as God had created human and animal life in the beginning of time, so now He would recreate human and animal life. Genesis 8 closes with the animals leaving the ark at the beginning a new world. They went with the command to go forth and multiply (Genesis 8:17).

We can assume that, in some way, animal life had become corrupted along with human life. Genesis 6:13 states, “I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them.” The phrase “all flesh” is used throughout the narrative to include both human and animal life. How was animal life corrupted? This is not explained. Some have suggested the use of animals in sinful, pagan sacrifices as the reason. Others have considered that the violence filling the earth was due, in part, to animals (this would correspond with the theory of large dinosaurs being destroyed by the Flood). Regardless of how the animals became corrupted, God viewed them as part of creation that needed to be recreated."

Why did God also destroy animals in the Flood (Genesis 6-8)?
"God sent the Flood as a judgment on mankind’s wickedness. But it wasn’t only human beings who died.

there we go again, the 4th century religion (christanity) is for "sinners" (only) and we can assume this is a sin within the sin of their religion ... I'm being serious, the spoken religion has no caveat for no.s of other beings killed and that is (one of) the sins in genesis that grants humanity "domain" over other beings where later those same (other) beings have registry with sinning the same as humanity. as I have said all along, the spoken religion, all Beings are created the same with the same aspiration to accomplish Admission to the Everlasting - by the Almighty.

Parable of Noah: when the last person (that species) of either Good vs Evil perishes, those remaining (all being the same in Triumph) will be those that are granted the Final Judgement. - Noah would have been the last to die of one or the other (good) with their death the parable would have been completed - since those remaining would have all been destroyed by the Almighty anyway, They decided to destroy them before Noah's death giving humanity one more chance, a second Strike - but that's it no Strike 3.

there is no mention than that those of the Great Flood simply perished

:desk:

even in the sinners book as far as I am aware does not send those people to the burning furnace those sinners so admire, hell .:eusa_hand: ... if not them then just maybe the sinners (christians) of today may be given the same non event for their insanity to be sinners but I am not sure they do not and will not pay for their crimes they commit to other beings, including Global Warming (unjust deforestation) as those without sin would have nothing to worry about.

I said it before, but the Bible is for everybody. It's not just pointing out the sinners, but you're sinning by disbelief and what I perceive as being selfish or self-centered. It's an attitude of I can't be bothered by a book or a book of mythology when it isn't the case. Some do not even bother to read science books even though they represent themselves as relying on science and rational thinking. They take the easy way out and criticize God or the Christians.

Next, we continue to talk past each other. Believe me, I am trying but communication is a two-way street.

Again, wackos like Bill Nye, Al Gore, you and countless liberals believe in global warming and that we'll all die due to it. It's one of the reasons why you want an escape plan to Mars or some other planet that you can colonize. The evidence is there for the global flood that destroyed all, but you won't open your eyes and see it. You won't accept it as science and instead want to foist the lie of global warming and that it's human activity at fault. Instead of a world catastrophe that has already happened, you continue to foist the belief that it is going to happen in the near future. Isn't that stealing that which you call a myth from the Bible?
I knew there was a reason I liked James --- James Bond!

If there is a global warming global flood, then solution is to build a large ark and take a male and female animal of each kind. However, even if you build the ark, there would be too many atheists and liberals that would show up and the ark would probably sink.

If there is a global warming global flood, then solution is to build a large ark and take a male and female animal of each kind. However, even if you build the ark, there would be too many atheists and liberals that would show up and the ark would probably sink.
... there would be too many atheists and liberals

no, the idea is your own that would be your problem ... not to mention there will still be land mass even without any iceshield, you do not know why there is the rainbow, Idolator.

I said it before, but the Bible is for everybody. It's not just pointing out the sinners, but you're sinning by disbelief and what I perceive as being selfish or self-centered.

It's not just pointing out the sinners

again, you do not understand your own religion, the forgeries claim everyone, all humanity are sinners without means for redress ... so anything you say is a sin, anything you read is a sin every moment of your life is sinfull.

... but you're sinning by disbelief and what I perceive as being selfish or self-centered.

I will point out to you again, I stopped reading your book of sins within the first page or two I realized what it was.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I got this far, the above is a forgery and a sin you and the other sinners on the otherhand kept reading and became what that path throughout history is testament too and your religion proclaims that you are all sinners.

I committed no nonredeemable sins and have stopped and have redeemed what I have in the past and live now without sin, you only kid yourself believing you will be admitted into the Everlasting as a sinner, why would they want you.

the 4th century book must be rewritten or abandoned the same for what they call the old testament they are all corrupt. they are from the spoken religion and that means is the same to correct them using the Garden correcting them before Earth is destroyed and all is lost.

Heck, they showed up in Noah's day only the heckle Noah! I'm sure liberals and the atheists of today are no different.

no, the idea is your own that would be your problem ... not to mention there will still be land mass even without any iceshield, you do not know why there is the rainbow, Idolator.

I said it before, but the Bible is for everybody. It's not just pointing out the sinners, but you're sinning by disbelief and what I perceive as being selfish or self-centered.

again, you do not understand your own religion, the forgeries claim everyone, all humanity are sinners without means for redress ... so anything you say is a sin, anything you read is a sin every moment of your life is sinfull.

... but you're sinning by disbelief and what I perceive as being selfish or self-centered.

I will point out to you again, I stopped reading your book of sins within the first page or two I realized what it was.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I got this far, the above is a forgery and a sin you and the other sinners on the otherhand kept reading and became what that path throughout history is testament too and your religion proclaims that you are all sinners.

I committed no nonredeemable sins and have stopped and have redeemed what I have in the past and live now without sin, you only kid yourself believing you will be admitted into the Everlasting as a sinner, why would they want you.

the 4th century book must be rewritten or abandoned the same for what they call the old testament they are all corrupt. they are from the spoken religion and that means is the same to correct them using the Garden correcting them before Earth is destroyed and all is lost.
Sorry, but if one breaks even one small Law, one has broken them all. GOD demands total PERFECTION and only Christ/Messiah provides that. Disregard the Messiah you disrespect GOD and HIS ONLY means of Salvation through HIM and not your halfhearted attempts.

Sorry, but if one breaks even one small Law, one has broken them all. GOD demands total PERFECTION and only Christ/Messiah provides that. Disregard the Messiah you disrespect GOD and HIS ONLY means of Salvation through HIM and not your halfhearted attempts.

you are a sinner that worships a religion of sin, christianity everything you say is sinful it is you that have abandoned the Almighty for your false and Idolatrous late 4th century religion.

>>

again, you do not understand your own religion, the forgeries claim everyone, all humanity are sinners without means for redress ... so anything you say is a sin, anything you read is a sin every moment of your life is sinfull.<<

I'm referring to what the Bible states, so it's not a question about interpreting Christianity. And how do you proclaim to understand it when you haven't even walked a mile in a Christian's shoes?

How can you proclaim to understand when you didn't even read the most sold book in the entire world?

>>I will point out to you again, I stopped reading your book of sins within the first page or two I realized what it was.<<

On top of that, you claim it to be a book full of sins. How warped and wrong is that view of the truth?

>>I committed no nonredeemable sins and have stopped and have redeemed what I have in the past and live now without sin, you only kid yourself believing you will be admitted into the Everlasting as a sinner, why would they want you.<<

You cannot judge yourself. It would be pretty ridiculous even in our own current world to be one's own judge. This should signal to you how wrong your thinking is and how far astray your thinking has lead you. Your Savior will be the one to be the judge, jury and executioner for the one life.

On top of all this, you want to rewrite the Bible. How sick is that? The Bible has not changed and cannot change. It's the evolution "religious" beliefs that keeps on changing. Truth does not change. It stands the test of time.

Maybe you'll hear james bond's last laugh (or is it Emperor Palpatine's?) when you are given the final verdict.

4. Pure agnostic. It's the thinking person's position.

I reckon that makes me a dumb, dumb cuz I believe in God.

BTW: do you know the difference between an atheist and an agnostic?

An atheist has gonads.

Heck, they showed up in Noah's day only the heckle Noah! I'm sure liberals and the atheists of today are no different.

To be honest, we know they don't like the ark concept. What they're willing to accept is a one way trip to Mars though and they'll prolly take a few animals along, but not two of each kind. Just as well. I suspect they'll die trying. I'm not aware of any prophecies that humans will end up colonizing another planet. Maybe the moon, but I'm not sure we'll be able to "colonize" it.

If we believe in your religion, Bond, we have eternal life after we die??

What do i need to do to sign up?

Because if you're right, I'd love eternal life in heaven rather than this shit. I don't need no virgins, a well-versed woman would be enough to keep me happy. I'd be willing to do whatever you want, if you're promising eternal life in heaven after i die.

Can you guarantee it? If I decide to bend the knee and devote my life and death for your cause?

And what if it ends up being a crock of shit? How do I let the living people know not to follow the same route?

First, I'm not the one to guarantee it. It's Jesus.

You don't have to sign up for anything, but many followers end up developing a deeper interest and joining a church group.

>>And what if it ends up being a crock of shit? How do I let the living people know not to follow the same route?<<

Then again, your last sentence doesn't make you seem sincere as one who has true interest in being saved. Why don't you watch my Ben Piershale video on youtube or at least get your mindset into more of an agnostic position and try later? Don't worry. Failure isn't fatal.

The point is, what if I commit to your religion, and then when I die... the supernatural stuff and utopia stuff doesn't happen? And I'm just dead....

I would have committed my life and my wealth to support something that wasn't true, filling the pockets of some other assholes, that are trying to fool everyone else too. And I wouldn't be able to come back to tell you all about my epic fail, and warn you for the future.

Sounds sweet for a person looking for donations and making money!

Doesn't sound sweet for people who question bullshit.

I don't want to join your religion, but I do want to audit the donations, to see where the money really goes.

Christians donate BILLIONS of dollars a year to the Church.

Yet people are starving and dying in many countries, they need support, but the Church says it still needs MORE money to help them...

It's a lot of people, i don't doubt that huge sums are necessary to help them. But I do doubt what the Church uses it's donations for, and I don't think it all goes to the needy. I think a lot of it goes to the "greedy".

Because if you're right, I'd love eternal life in heaven rather than this shit. I don't need no virgins, a well-versed woman would be enough to keep me happy. I'd be willing to do whatever you want, if you're promising eternal life in heaven after i die.

Can you guarantee it? If I decide to bend the knee and devote my life and death for your cause?

And what if it ends up being a crock of shit? How do I let the living people know not to follow the same route?

You don't have to sign up for anything, but many followers end up developing a deeper interest and joining a church group.

>>And what if it ends up being a crock of shit? How do I let the living people know not to follow the same route?<<

Then again, your last sentence doesn't make you seem sincere as one who has true interest in being saved. Why don't you watch my Ben Piershale video on youtube or at least get your mindset into more of an agnostic position and try later? Don't worry. Failure isn't fatal.

The point is, what if I commit to your religion, and then when I die... the supernatural stuff and utopia stuff doesn't happen? And I'm just dead....

I would have committed my life and my wealth to support something that wasn't true, filling the pockets of some other assholes, that are trying to fool everyone else too. And I wouldn't be able to come back to tell you all about my epic fail, and warn you for the future.

I don't want to join your religion, but I do want to audit the donations, to see where the money really goes.

>>The point is, what if I commit to your religion, and then when I die... the supernatural stuff and utopia stuff doesn't happen? And I'm just dead...<<

Oh, I understand your point. All too well, I'm afraid. You start talking about God and in a flash you're talking about religion.

The point is you do not get it, nor are qualified to get it, i.e. God, his kingdom, his power, his glory. I guess not everyone will get it, at least the way they want it. Many will fall by the wayside just like they did the first judgment with Noah's Flood. This doesn't mean that you can't change, but no one else can do it for you. Only you.

Second, what you're doing is talking about your own religion of atheism. You probably only mentioned God in order to express and hawk your religion. I get it. It's what lowly internet atheists do.

Third, hell may not be too bad. I dunno. My view is similar to Dante's fictional view that it is comprised of different levels.

circles-of-hell-in-dantes-inferno_50291c3324df2_w1500.jpg

I think people left on New Earth can get help, so there's hope for them. The underworld will be vast.

Last edited:

>>

again, you do not understand your own religion, the forgeries claim everyone, all humanity are sinners without means for redress ... so anything you say is a sin, anything you read is a sin every moment of your life is sinfull.<<

I'm referring to what the Bible states, so it's not a question about interpreting Christianity. And how do you proclaim to understand it when you haven't even walked a mile in a Christian's shoes?

How can you proclaim to understand when you didn't even read the most sold book in the entire world?

>>I will point out to you again, I stopped reading your book of sins within the first page or two I realized what it was.<<

On top of that, you claim it to be a book full of sins. How warped and wrong is that view of the truth?

>>I committed no nonredeemable sins and have stopped and have redeemed what I have in the past and live now without sin, you only kid yourself believing you will be admitted into the Everlasting as a sinner, why would they want you.<<

You cannot judge yourself. It would be pretty ridiculous even in our own current world to be one's own judge. This should signal to you how wrong your thinking is and how far astray your thinking has lead you. Your Savior will be the one to be the judge, jury and executioner for the one life.

On top of all this, you want to rewrite the Bible. How sick is that? The Bible has not changed and cannot change. It's the evolution "religious" beliefs that keeps on changing. Truth does not change. It stands the test of time.

Maybe you'll hear james bond's last laugh (or is it Emperor Palpatine's?) when you are given the final verdict.

I read as far as the first forgery -

and with trepidation for the history of your religion -

th

I chose not to read further, there is no reason to have to read your book the Spoken religion of the Almighty is readily available and is the origin of the christian bible they have misconstrued.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani” - - “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

the spoken religion say's otherwise.

th

the above is what the christian bible has brought to humanity, no less Idolatrous than those of the Great Flood the problem is you are ruining life for all beings not just yourselves.

you are a sinner that worships a religion of sin, christianity everything you say is sinful it is you that have abandoned the Almighty for your false and Idolatrous late 4th century religion.
Are you saying that you are superior to me? Are you saying that you never lied --- ever? Are you saying that you never cheated at anything? Are you saying you never made fun of anyone? Are you saying you never took anything that was not yours? Are you saying you never talked about anyone? So you never talked back to your parents? Are you saying you never used the Lord's name in vain? You never got drunk?

If you died tonight, why should GOD allow you into heaven? What would you say? Tell me, I really what to understand your logic! Do you even believe in GOD?

>>

I read as far as the first forgery -

and with trepidation for the history of your religion -

th

I chose not to read further, there is no reason to have to read your book the Spoken religion of the Almighty is readily available and is the origin of the christian bible they have misconstrued.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani” - - “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

the spoken religion say's otherwise.

th

the above is what the christian bible has brought to humanity, no less Idolatrous than those of the Great Flood the problem is you are ruining life for all beings not just yourselves.

>>the above is what the christian bible has brought to humanity, no less Idolatrous than those of the Great Flood the problem is you are ruining life for all beings not just yourselves<<

If the earth is going to flood again due to global warming, then isn't it better to live in a high rise, at least above the sixth floor ha ha?

>>I read as far as the first forgery -<<

>>and with trepidation for the history of your religion -<<

The atheist's equivalent of the Good Book would be Darwin's book. However, most of his theories have fallen by the wayside. ToE hasn't really come through for you. If it did, then we could all use it instead of it turning into the racist Eugenics and Nazism. Weren't the evolution of social Darwinism, Eugenics and Nazi people marching for it in Charlottesville? Why is it that one cannot prove evolution happens? Your science does not bring forth true conclusions. How can the earth be 4.6 billion years old when it's still young and should be the same age as the universe? Use radiocarbon dating instead of radiometric dating and then you'll get a young earth.

From Dante's map of hell, I got you going to the sixth level or heresy level. It states, "Heretics and false teachers locked in burning stone coffins." Does that sound fair to you? And why are there naked women with green hair watching over you ha ha?

Last edited:

>>The point is, what if I commit to your religion, and then when I die... the supernatural stuff and utopia stuff doesn't happen? And I'm just dead...<<

Oh, I understand your point. All too well, I'm afraid. You start talking about God and in a flash you're talking about religion.

The point is you do not get it, nor are qualified to get it, i.e. God, his kingdom, his power, his glory. I guess not everyone will get it, at least the way they want it. Many will fall by the wayside just like they did the first judgment with Noah's Flood. This doesn't mean that you can't change, but no one else can do it for you. Only you.

Second, what you're doing is talking about your own religion of atheism. You probably only mentioned God in order to express and hawk your religion. I get it. It's what lowly internet atheists do.

Third, hell may not be too bad. I dunno. My view is similar to Dante's fictional view that it is comprised of different levels.

I think people left on New Earth can get help, so there's hope for them. The underworld will be vast.

I am a spiritual person. I think there are things we don't understand yet. I believe in the teachings of Jesus, as we're told, I just don't believe he is a supernatural being. I don't believe in your religion. I think you've been hoodwinked from birth.

And you're trying to hoodwink others.

It's ok. You can let go, and join the rest of us, and you'll still go to heaven as long as you're a good person. If it exists.

However, the way you roll, you're not a good person and you're pushing your religion upon us, and judging us when we decline.

Which means you wouldn't go to heaven, based on the latest papal decrees.

Are you saying that you are superior to me? Are you saying that you never lied --- ever? Are you saying that you never cheated at anything? Are you saying you never made fun of anyone? Are you saying you never took anything that was not yours? Are you saying you never talked about anyone? So you never talked back to your parents? Are you saying you never used the Lord's name in vain? You never got drunk?

If you died tonight, why should GOD allow you into heaven? What would you say? Tell me, I really what to understand your logic! Do you even believe in GOD?

no, I do not partake in your spirits ... what is your "born again" never had a chance for the voluntary, a
very sadistic parent (alcoholic) but have done so through struggle and will live out my life as a non sinner and would perish first than to do otherwise.

I'll clue you in one last time, the spoken Religion of the Almighty has only five words for the True religion: The Triumph of Good vs Evil. if you are Triumphant, only then will you even be Judged, if properly triumphant Admission to the Everlasting will be granted - after apprenticeship, I hope to be an engineer for the gnome of life and figure out what happened to make someone like you and bond. possible.

I am a spiritual person. I think there are things we don't understand yet. I believe in the teachings of Jesus, as we're told, I just don't believe he is a supernatural being. I don't believe in your religion. I think you've been hoodwinked from birth.

It's ok. You can let go, and join the rest of us, and you'll still go to heaven as long as you're a good person. If it exists.

However, the way you roll, you're not a good person and you're pushing your religion upon us, and judging us when we decline.

>>I am a spiritual person. I think there are things we don't understand yet. I believe in the teachings of Jesus, as we're told, I just don't believe he is a supernatural being. I don't believe in your religion. I think you've been hoodwinked from birth.

Which means you wouldn't go to heaven, based on the latest papal decrees<<

You keep changing the subject to the point of making no sense at all. Only you have to account for your life and actions. Today, you claim to believe in the teachings of Jesus, but don't believe in a supernatural being and don't believe in Jesus' religion. This is why you're a nowhere man who is a nobody ha ha, and why people treat you like the rube you are. Being a bigger nowhere man would be perfect for you in the next life. You won't have a spiritually perfect body. I got you pegged as a "Word falsifier who suffers from fevers and headaches" according to Dante's inferno. It's one of the levels in the lower depths, but doesn't sound as bad as the burning stone coffin.

>>I am a spiritual person. I think there are things we don't understand yet. I believe in the teachings of Jesus, as we're told, I just don't believe he is a supernatural being. I don't believe in your religion. I think you've been hoodwinked from birth.

Which means you wouldn't go to heaven, based on the latest papal decrees<<

You keep changing the subject to the point of making no sense at all. Only you have to account for your life and actions. Today, you claim to believe in the teachings of Jesus, but don't believe in a supernatural being and don't believe in Jesus' religion. This is why you're a nowhere man who is a nobody ha ha, and why people treat you like the rube you are. Being a bigger nowhere man would be perfect for you in the next life. You won't have a spiritually perfect body. I got you pegged as a "Word falsifier who suffers from fevers and headaches" according to Dante's inferno. It's one of the levels in the lower depths, but doesn't sound as bad as the burning stone coffin.
Many other people also say great things on how to follow your life, and help others do the same. It's not just Jesus. And his words were given to us hundreds of years after he died. But still, I love the ideal of "Jesus", and others, that state how we should be kind people and help others rather than turn to greed and "Me Me Me" mentality.

So I live my life the way I think a good person should. I don't need a god to do it. It pains me when I see people insist that you have to worship a god, or you're doomed to "hell" if not. That's the people causing all the problems in the world...

If the earth is going to flood again due to global warming, then isn't it better to live in a high rise, at least above the sixth floor ha ha?

including Global Warming (unjust deforestation) ...

tell us high rise -

th

how life will be without oxygen in your penthouse ....

From Dante's map of hell, I got you going to the sixth level or heresy level. It states, "Heretics and false teachers locked in burning stone coffins." Does that sound fair to you? And why are there naked women with green hair watching over you ha ha?

where in your 4th century book does a forgery say Jesus said it is required to read your book ... what etchings are there by the Almighty that who you admire, moses did not destroy for the content they like you disagreed with. your 10 commandments are perhaps the worst forgeries of all time.

why are there naked women with green hair watching over you ha ha ...

those levels are not for after you die, bond they are for when you have a physiology to find your way out of them and are set to be unwittingly fallen into - is that a sin, not always. do people find their ways out, yes but not by reading a book, they have to be accomplished by the being theirself.

Forum List

Back