How much time before Kamala becomes POTUS?

How long before Kamala takes over from Biden? You can make two choices

• Less than one year

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Less than two years

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Less than three years

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Less than four years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden will serve 4 years

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Dave Mathews sucks

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
On the assumption Biden successfully swipes the election as the deep state has planned, and considering Biden's mental state (hasn't even worked a day yet ha!) never mind his physical condition, how long before deep-state appointed Commie-Kamala takes over from our first puppet POTUS?

Commie Harris assumes the position inauguration day. Then Joe will make her President.

It may not matter, since it’s highly likely she will govern exactly as Senile Joe governs.

On the assumption Biden successfully swipes the election as the deep state has planned, and considering Biden's mental state (hasn't even worked a day yet ha!) never mind his physical condition, how long before deep-state appointed Commie-Kamala takes over from our first puppet POTUS?

Towards the end of 2021. JoeXi will either "get Covid" and die or have a "debilitating stroke".

Towards the end of 2021. JoeXi will either "get Covid" and die or have a "debilitating stroke".

Hey man, how come you're Hoss friendly? I have a cool pic of him from the 60s, my dad knew the gang, I met them too. I'm surprised Hoss didn't play NFL, he'd still be a big guy today.

I get your meaning on COVID, that would be rich, suit the narrative. My step-dad "died of covid" too. Had nothing to do with smoking 82 years, stuck in a home one year and ready to die many years ago. COVID can kiss my ass :Boom2:

I woudn't put it past the Democratic leaders to slip Sleepy Joe a little sumphin' to help the transition along.

The corrupt Democrat party has stolen the USA from the people. Resist.
This coming from a supporter of Russian T Rump. It's a shame Russia couldn't help T rump win this election cycle like they did in 2016. I guess the paper ballots (ya know, the ones that GA just finished auditing) made it more difficult for Putin to alter results.

There's always 2024 (post COVID) for Putin, Putin's fat ass bitch (T rump), and another dozen of trump's inner circle to steal yet another election when there's less paper ballots.

I woudn't put it past the Democratic leaders to slip Sleepy Joe a little sumphin' to help the transition along.

Keep in mind this is all up to the communist party in China, as they have total control over the entire Biden family. It seems JoeXi has already served his purpose, so they really have no need of him any longer. The sooner he's dead, the better for them.

The corrupt Democrat party has stolen the USA from the people. Resist.
This coming from a supporter of Russian T Rump. It's a shame Russia couldn't help T rump win this election cycle like they did in 2016. I guess the paper ballots (ya know, the ones that GA just finished auditing) made it more difficult for Putin to alter results.

There's always 2024 (post COVID) for Putin, Putin's fat ass bitch (T rump), and another dozen of trump's inner circle to steal yet another election when there's less paper ballots.
Does your mommy know that your diaper is full?

My bet is on COVID...and he won’t last a year.

Commie Harris assumes the position inauguration day. Then Joe will make her President.
Yeah. I heard him mumbling something on tv today on the order of ,"Uh, if I may come down with some uh uh something wrong, come on man, Kamala can take my uh you know the.. thing... yes. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back