How much time before Sessions resigns?

The question, at this point, is not IF Session will resign, but if he will resign (or be fired) quietly...
perhaps he will share with the rest of us WHY he secretly colluded with the Russians.

There's no reason form him to resign.

Nat is still hoping for something/anything he can say he was right about.
The little guy hates being wrong about everything.

I almost threw him a bone earlier in this thread because I feel bad for him.

No. Trump should have fired the corrupt comey immediately after he was sworn in.
There is no more corrupt man in America than Trump. Comey has served with dignity his whole life.
You just have to attack him because he crushed the liar in Chief by telling the truth.
Same ole with you DEPLORABLES. Anyone who attacks trump with the truth is immediately attacked. You nazis have no sense of right or wrong.

No he hasnt. Hes a govt insider who is now facing a lawsuit on illegal spying, just admitted leaking memos, and had ties to the clinton foundation.
Illegal spying? Lol.
Clinton Foundation, you mean the foundation that received charity's highest rating?
Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

You have no idea the great work they have done.

Thats hilarious.
It's true. Did you read the link? Charity's highest honor.
It so sucks to be you because you can't back up your lies.

The next time you tell the truth will be the first time....

I must be careful with my threads, since somewhat right-wing leanings among some board monitors like to "castigate" and banned me......But, regarding Sessions.

will he be gone in a week?
a month?
.....my guess is the end of July.....

(then Sessions can go back to lighting a few crosses in neighbors' lawns to his heart's content....)

He should UNrecuse himself immediately. He did nothing wrong. Attending receptions is not an illegal act. And he didn't lie to Congress. He was not ASKED by Al Frankfurter about HIS contacts with "russians". The question was more nuanced and general about the ENTIRE campaign staff.

Especially considering what his PREDECESSOR did in talking about non-existent grandchildren with BillyJeff the night before Hillary's FBI interrogation and her leaning on Comey not to call an investigation an investigation. You got NOTHING but venomous, time-wasting putrid partisan anger..

I must be careful with my threads, since somewhat right-wing leanings among some board monitors like to "castigate" and banned me......But, regarding Sessions.

a month?

(then Sessions can go back to lighting a few crosses in neighbors' lawns to his heart's content....)

He should UNrecuse himself immediately. He did nothing wrong. Attending receptions is not an illegal act. And he didn't lie to Congress. He was not ASKED by Al Frankfurter about HIS contacts with "russians". The question was more nuanced and general about the ENTIRE campaign staff.

Especially considering what his PREDECESSOR did in talking about non-existent grandchildren with BillyJeff the night before Hillary's FBI interrogation and her leaning on Comey not to call an investigation an investigation. You got NOTHING but venomous, time-wasting putrid partisan anger..

He didn't just meet the Russians once. He met them twice including once in private. He was asked if anyone as a member of Trump's team, which Sessions was, had met with the Russians and he said no. If he did nothing wrong he should have said that he met the Russians twice, and what they were about.

a month?

He didn't just meet the Russians once. He met them twice including once in private. He was asked if anyone as a member of Trump's team, which Sessions was, had met with the Russians and he said no. If he did nothing wrong he should have said that he met the Russians twice, and what they were about.

OMG -- did they close the door and kiss or something? He's a SR SENATOR at the time. He's ALLOWED to do that.

OTH -- Podesta was the hired PR gun for THOUSANDS of high-rolling Russians who expected HIM as their lobby to get them the sweetest deals possible. THOUSANDS ----- thru SberBank. Which OWNS 30% of Russia. And the the numbers include Kremlin officials, PUTIN, and the top level of oligarchs and Russian Mafioso that RUN most of the big biz in Russia.

How much of THAT was "behind closed doors" during the time he was the CLINTON CAMPAIGN MGR? When does THAT investigation start? And how much INFLUENCE did he BUY them in Washington??

a month?

OMG -- did they close the door and kiss or something? He's a SR SENATOR at the time. He's ALLOWED to do that.

OTH -- Podesta was the hired PR gun for THOUSANDS of high-rolling Russians who expected HIM as their lobby to get them the sweetest deals possible. THOUSANDS ----- thru SberBank. Which OWNS 30% of Russia. And the the numbers include Kremlin officials, PUTIN, and the top level of oligarchs and Russian Mafioso that RUN most of the big biz in Russia.

How much of THAT was "behind closed doors" during the time he was the CLINTON CAMPAIGN MGR? When does THAT investigation start? And how much INFLUENCE did he BUY them in Washington??

Ok, he's allowed to do that. So? Why didn't he admit to it in his hearing? He did what he was supposed to do. As an officer of the court if there is any chance that something that was done or you know someone that could compromise the case you recuse yourself. End of story.

Is Podesta the one investigating anything for the government? That's a non-sequitor.

a month?

Ok, he's allowed to do that. So? Why didn't he admit to it in his hearing? He did what he was supposed to do. As an officer of the court if there is any chance that something that was done or you know someone that could compromise the case you recuse yourself. End of story.

Is Podesta the one investigating anything for the government? That's a non-sequitor.

I just told you. That Franken's question was NOT DIRECTED at HIS actions. He answered in full good faith.

And if you can't see the SEVERE conflict of issue with a CAMPAIGN MGR working for THOUSANDS of public and govt Russians to IMPROVE their finances and interests -- we got NOTHING to talk about and you are in SEVERE denial....

a month?

I just told you. That Franken's question was NOT DIRECTED at HIS actions. He answered in full good faith.

And if you can't see the SEVERE conflict of issue with a CAMPAIGN MGR working for THOUSANDS of public and govt Russians to IMPROVE their finances and interests -- we got NOTHING to talk about and you are in SEVERE denial....

It's not about Podesta. Sessions was hired to be Trump's National Security advisor prior to his meeting behind closed doors with the Russian ambassador. Whether it was a meeting that had to do with his job as a Senator, or his work as Trump's National Security advisor, that doesn't change that he was a member of Trump's team when he spoke with the Russians... and he said he had no knowledge of any of Trump's team meeting with the Russians. He either lied, or he has a terrible memory. Regardless, because there is any doubt whatsoever, the best thing for him to do is to recuse himself from the investigation, and that is what he did. You understand that right? Recusal isn't an admittance of guilt. You do understand when it comes to law enforcement it is about the integrity of the investigation over ego right?

Tucker predicted the butthurt brigades were going to witch hunt Sessions next. And here we have a fake news (WaPo, HuffPo, NYT, MSNBC, CNN, etc.) junky creating a thread on the behalf of fake news.

It's not about Podesta. Sessions was hired to be Trump's National Security advisor prior to his meeting behind closed doors with the Russian ambassador. Whether it was a meeting that had to do with his job as a Senator, or his work as Trump's National Security advisor, that doesn't change that he was a member of Trump's team when he spoke with the Russians... and he said he had no knowledge of any of Trump's team meeting with the Russians. He either lied, or he has a terrible memory. Regardless, because there is any doubt whatsoever, the best thing for him to do is to recuse himself from the investigation, and that is what he did. You understand that right? Recusal isn't an admittance of guilt. You do understand when it comes to law enforcement it is about the integrity of the investigation over ego right?

Psst. Herr Himmler? Sessions is the Attorney General.

Do mean Flynn?

a month?

He also had butter on a roll.

You Nazis have him now...

Forum List

Back