How much time before Sessions resigns?

Sessions worked to desegregate schools in the democratic south along with prosecuting a grand wizard of the kkk.
While you ignore his long racist history.

Show us where sessions hated all blacks because of their skin color.
Stupid question. Look at his history. Look at why he was turned down for being a judge.
Educate yourself.
Smooth-Talking Jeff Sessions Can't Hide Disturbing Record

Third undisclosed secret contact with the Russians. He should resign.
HE should have resign the moment he declare he was bringing back the war on drugs and mandatory minimums. But that's exactly what Trump wants. HE has no idea it was a failure for decades.
Everything Trump does is wrong.

No. Trump should have fired the corrupt comey immediately after he was sworn in.

I must be careful with my threads, since so
mewhat right-wing leanings among some board monitors like to "castigate" and banned me......But, regarding Sessions.

will he be gone in a week?
a month?
.....my guess is the end of July.....

(then Sessions can go back to lighting a few crosses in neighbors' lawns to his heart's content....)
Are you now feeling paranoid? lol

Bill Clinton's A.G. authorized the attack on U.S. citizens with tanks and gas and the subsequent incineration of 80 presumed innocent men, women and children at Waco. Barry Hussein's A.G. refused to testify and was held in contempt of congress and finally resigned after the incredible "Operation Fast and Furious" where he authorized the shipment of more than 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico. What is Sessions accused of?
Ignorance is bliss.

Hey, all Sessions did was meet with the Russian government, outside of normal channels, 3 times, when he had no reason to do so. And then lie about it.

It was an honest oversight. Anyone could accidentally meet with the Russian government and then lie about it.

And haven't the Trump snowflakes heard? Trump is already tossing Sessions under the bus, and going full Sgt. Schultz. Hence, they have cult approval to say Sessions was a rogue actor, and DearLeader was not involved in any way.

Yeah, you have mountains of evidence to back up your slander and libel

Oh wait, you have zero evidence and are just flinging shit with the hope some will stick...

Hey, you're a Nazi, it's what you fuckers do...

Third undisclosed secret contact with the Russians. He should resign.
HE should have resign the moment he declare he was bringing back the war on drugs and mandatory minimums. But that's exactly what Trump wants. HE has no idea it was a failure for decades.
Everything Trump does is wrong.

No. Trump should have fired the corrupt comey immediately after he was sworn in.
There is no more corrupt man in America than Trump. Comey has served with dignity his whole life.
You just have to attack him because he crushed the liar in Chief by telling the truth.
Same ole with you DEPLORABLES. Anyone who attacks trump with the truth is immediately attacked. You nazis have no sense of right or wrong.

Sessions worked to desegregate schools in the democratic south along with prosecuting a grand wizard of the kkk.
While you ignore his long racist history.

Show us where sessions hated all blacks because of their skin color.
Stupid question. Look at his history. Look at why he was turned down for being a judge.
Educate yourself.
Smooth-Talking Jeff Sessions Can't Hide Disturbing Record

Not seeing it. There was nothing racist there.

Robert Byrd? Darling of the demofascists?

Uh huh. Libs were the party of slavery and segregation. They still do it today when they divide and separate people into different little groups. Its no wonder that they're always trying to whitewash history. Its something to be ashamed of.

You do realize that the political parties of today are no where near the same as they used to be right?

I know that's a lie you democrats tell.

The Antebellum South were free market capitalists seeking to limit government power and maximize individual liberty? :lmao:

I must be careful with my threads, since somewhat right-wing leanings among some board monitors like to "castigate" and banned me......But, regarding Sessions.

will he be gone in a week?
a month?
.....my guess is the end of July.....

(then Sessions can go back to lighting a few crosses in neighbors' lawns to his heart's content....)

I'd guess a month or two. Drumpf seems to have a real problem with other men challenging him on anything, which appears to apply to the people he relies on as his henchmen. Sessions isn't one to take "I need you to sign a loyalty oath" lying down. He doesn't see as well as he used to at night and will light up as many crosses as necessary along the way so he doesn't have to take off his white 'hoody'.

Hey, all Sessions did was meet with the Russian government, outside of normal channels, 3 times, when he had no reason to do so. And then lie about it.

It was an honest oversight. Anyone could accidentally meet with the Russian government and then lie about it.

And haven't the Trump snowflakes heard? Trump is already tossing Sessions under the bus, and going full Sgt. Schultz. Hence, they have cult approval to say Sessions was a rogue actor, and DearLeader was not involved in any way.

Yeah, you have mountains of evidence to back up your slander and libel

Oh wait, you have zero evidence and are just flinging shit with the hope some will stick...

Hey, you're a Nazi, it's what you fuckers do...
Idiot plays ostrich when facts about the corrupt Trump administration is reported on the news.
Sessions had 3 contacts with Russians. Why? You don't care. You just play dumb and it's one thing you do well.

Most people divide & separate people into groups, left or right, rich or poor, my church or yours, city or country, back white red yellow brown, young old, educated or not. Every one yells for Freedom, no one is willing to give it.

Uh huh. Libs were the party of slavery and segregation. They still do it today when they divide and separate people into different little groups. Its no wonder that they're always trying to whitewash history. Its something to be ashamed of

Hey moron......the only reason that racists became democrats was because Lincoln was a decent republican........

Notice you don;t want to address the thread about scum bucket, Session.....

Yeah, Lie motherfucker, that will change reality. :thup:

Yeah, you have mountains of evidence

I don't have the actual evidence. Intelligence agencies do. Hence, the problems for DerPartei.

Odd. We're telling you to get to the lifeboats, but you're dead set on staying on the sinking ship.

to back up your slander and libel

Truth is an absolute defense to such charges. Hence, I'm in no danger. You would be, if you weren't insignificant and lacking any credibility. Nobody could ever convince a jury that you had damaged someone's reputation.

You do realize that the political parties of today are no where near the same as they used to be right?

You're correct. The former GOP....the party of Rockefeller, Javitz, Lindsay and even Goldwater is long gone...replaced by tea baggers and charlatans like the orange clown....

[
Idiot plays ostrich when facts about the corrupt Trump administration is reported on the news.
Sessions had 3 contacts with Russians. Why? You don't care. You just play dumb and it's one thing you do well.

You know, if you Nazicrats were not pathological liars, people MIGHT pay attention to what you claim.

However, virtually nothing you ever post is factual.
Only 100% wrong. Everything I post is factual. You can NEVER prove me wrong.
You're weak sauce.

Forum List

Back