How Much You Wanna Bet We Put The Amount Of Troops Back In Iraq We Should've Left There?

Patently false idiot. No one wanted to keep 140,000 troops there IDIOT. The generals suggested about 30K so as to not squander the peace. (Even 10k could have helped.)

Let me repeat. Not squander the peace.

Let me repeat. Not squander the peace

Let me repeat. Not squander the peace

One more time, Fakey, not squander the peace like Obama has done.

Misfirection by you simply underlines your lack of understanding.

I said if the neo cons had had their way, the heavy units would not have left.

hint: they are not going back

You have no idea what you're talking about when you say "heavy units." You know nothing about military logistics either.

Your are wrong, as usual. Spend six years with 1st Cav and going to Europe every year, or go on spring maneuvers in Korea with 2d ID and the ROKS.

You were an office clerk in DC, nothing more.

Oh , you went on maneuvers?

LOL, I've seen actual combat on 3 continents fool.

Obama got caught with his pants down in Iraq. It is what it is, but no one over there is going to be happy with "on a case by case basis" I assure you. We seen that shit in Somalia.

Jakey Fakey thought he'd get away with slander or accusations of poser.....................but now that I'm calling his bluff and betting him 2000 bucks, he's scared to fucking death. LOL.

He's a carbon copy of Obama. As spineless and cowardly as they come. Like the Pillsbury doughboy. He can't string two sentences together about Iraq either.

BUMP

Sheesh, at least Not Fooled tries to debate substance about Iraq. Fakey is just a thread derailer.

Fakey SHOW ME THE MONEY

I suspect he will hope the story dies down so he can forget all about it if this coalition or even the increased airstrikes happen I will be mildly shocked.

It's why he's focused on EBOLA! He's hoping people will be more freaked out about getting Ebola, that they'll lose interest in ISIS/ISIL.

Since the ghey thing didn't work...
ghey?

Moonglow is outing himself. He's just a lonely ghey man trolling for attention on the interwebs.

I suspect he will hope the story dies down so he can forget all about it if this coalition or even the increased airstrikes happen I will be mildly shocked.

It's why he's focused on EBOLA! He's hoping people will be more freaked out about getting Ebola, that they'll lose interest in ISIS/ISIL.

ghey?
Get hip to the trip daddy-o...ghey is the new gay, so we can have gay back for general use..

That's exactly what I was thinking when I listened to Obama speak today

ghey?

Moonglow is outing himself. He's just a lonely ghey man trolling for attention on the interwebs.

Why I'm not ghey, just very sensitive...

The DOD said that boots on da ground is an option, which is nothing new since there are several scenarios that could occur, and if you want a rigid leader to do what you think is right, well good luck with that little dream. You can't even get that out of spouses and kids...

ghey?

Oh, Ghey....and Wookin' Pa Nub...

ghey?

Oh, Ghey....and Wookin' Pa Nub...

buy wes...

All the foul language on this board makes me so sad. Educated people don't speak like that, do they?

Here, have a cookie.

LMAO, another good one, saveliberty. LOL

Lakhota, I have a PhD

Suck a dick you racist shit bag.

That's hilarious! I doubt you even have a GED.

Most people with PhDs don't have a GED. True story.

All the foul language on this board makes me so sad. Educated people don't speak like that, do they?

Here, have a cookie.

Lakhota, I have a PhD

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Back from church.

I see EC has been melting.

She knows nothing about logistics, and her level of argumentation is clearly deficient for a briefing offer to senior officers in DC.

All she has to demonstrate how long it will take to move heavy units from here to there even with pre-positioned dumps, yards, and stables. EC needs to go study the run up to Iraq I in 1991 to move the equivalent of the several divisions and supporting units.

Here, have a cookie.

Lakhota, I have a PhD

Are you serious right now? Even a cursory reading of my posts would reveal an educated writer.

I'm sorry you confuse "disagrees with Lakhota's opinions with uneducated"

I graduated from West Point then later went on to Princeton for my advanced degrees. This was of course in between overseas tours defending your right to say stupid shit.

Here, have a cookie.

Lakhota, I have a PhD

Went over your head didn't it?

Lakhota, I have a PhD

Went over your head didn't it?
I've noticed that there isn't much that doesn't go over Lakhota's head.

Back from church.

I see EC has been melting.

She knows nothing about logistics, and her level of argumentation is clearly deficient for a briefing offer to senior officers in DC.

All she has to demonstrate how long it will take to move heavy units from here to there even with pre-positioned dumps, yards, and stables. EC needs to go study the run up to Iraq I in 1991 to move the equivalent of the several divisions and supporting units.

Stop changing the subject, idiot.

You have charged that I'm lying about my background. You're implying I've only sat behind a desk and have never been to Iraq and therefore can't know anything about Iraq.

I have told you to put your fat mouth where you money is and bet me $2000 I was just an SP4 that sat behind a desk in DC.

Now you're running scared because you know you'll have to cough up $2000.

I can run circles around your ass on the subject of Iraq, Fakey.

And you need to pony up the money, made payable to USMB.

You won't get away with punting, ass hole.

Haven't you figured out by now you're fucking with the wrong chick?

:blowup:

Here, have a cookie.

Lakhota, I have a PhD

:dig:

Lakhota, give it up, man, LOL.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here, have a cookie.

Lakhota, I have a PhD

Are you serious right now? Even a cursory reading of my posts would reveal an educated writer.

I'm sorry you confuse "disagrees with Lakhota's opinions with uneducated"

I graduated from West Point then later went on to Princeton for my advanced degrees. This was of course in between overseas tours defending your right to say stupid shit.

Give it time, Jakey Fakey will be telling people you just sat behind a desk as an SP4 in DC. He gets very intimidated by accomplished people

Since he is not...........................

Forum List

Back