How Much You Wanna Bet We Put The Amount Of Troops Back In Iraq We Should've Left There?

EconChick fails and bails. She makes outrageously opinionated comments about herself and can't back them up.

She reminds me of a loony so-called female economist who has been posting on the net for years.

Give it time, Jakey Fakey will be telling people you just sat behind a desk as an SP4 in DC. He gets very intimidated by accomplished people

Since he is not...........................

ugh, no they offered me a last promotion to go sit behind a desk on the E3. Not for me, I'm no Pentagon warrior.

As an E-3?

No, as a full Colonel. in the E3 section of the Pentagon.
What a blast...the hardest thing would be to stay awake..A lot of stiff necks though...

Yes, that's why I retire officially next week. I turned it down, and they don't offer a third time.

No one offered you flag rank, son. Toddle along.

Give it time, Jakey Fakey will be telling people you just sat behind a desk as an SP4 in DC. He gets very intimidated by accomplished people

Since he is not...........................

ugh, no they offered me a last promotion to go sit behind a desk on the E3. Not for me, I'm no Pentagon warrior.

As an E-3?

What a blast...the hardest thing would be to stay awake..A lot of stiff necks though...

Yes, that's why I retire officially next week. I turned it down, and they don't offer a third time.

I worked with the 95th Div MTC in OKC with the Army Reserve. I knew several colonels that gave up on even trying to play politics with ranks higher than colonel..I know of only one that went on to be a Congressman..

As an E-3?

of course they didn't fool.

Flag officers are Generals in the Army, AF, Marines, and Admirals in the Navy

Colonels are still technically FIELD GRADE OFFICERS even though by the time that rank is achieved rarely is anyone in the field.

I was letting you be Jake, but sonny if you wanna rumble with me I'll bury your ass on any military topic you wish.

You just blundered and exposed your flank, better call for reinforcements.

To add. I was in fact told I would not make General, and that the promotion to Colonel would be my last if I chose to stay in. So, no I would not have became a Flag Officer.

Last edited:
EconChick fails and bails. She makes outrageously opinionated comments about herself and can't back them up.

She reminds me of a loony so-called female economist who has been posting on the net for years.

Hey, dumb ass, it's official. You've agreed to pay 2000 if I was NOT an SP4. I started a thread to document it.

Get your money ready.

And yes, I know about logistics and the Middle East and the way Army units maneuver.......

Hey, dumb ass, it's official. You've agreed to pay 2000 if I was NOT an SP4. I started a thread to document it.

Get your money ready.

And yes, I know about logistics and the Middle East and the way Army units maneuver.......

Army officer cadets at Texass A& M actually go out into cow fields for their manures...

As an E-3?

Colonels are still technically FIELD GRADE OFFICERS even though by the time that rank is achieved rarely is anyone in the field.

I was letting you be Jake, but sonny if you wanna rumble with me I'll bury your ass on any military topic you wish.

To add. I was in fact told I would not make General, and that the promotion to Colonel would be my last if I chose to stay in. So, no I would not have became a Flag Officer.

You already lost the battle. So now it was COL instead of flag rank. OK. You have been leveraged out of position and exposed for the blusterer you are. If you are a good pentagon remf, good for you. :lol:

You already lost the battle. So now it was COL instead of flag rank. OK. You have been leveraged out of position and exposed for the blusterer you are. If you are a good pentagon remf, good for you. :lol:

You've stepped all over your dick and we all know it. Give it up. And read more post less about Iraq idiot.

Oh get a load of this guy. Jake , are you trying to say at some point I said I was offered a promotion to flag officer? Because Jake that is just stupid. The Army doesn't work that , they don't jump light colonels straight to General.

Or is the more likely scenario that you simply didn't realize that Colonel was not a flag officer?

Oh get a load of this guy. Jake , are you trying to say at some point I said I was offered a promotion to flag officer? Because Jake that is just stupid. The Army doesn't work that , they don't jump light colonels straight to General.

Or is the more likely scenario that you simply didn't realize that Colonel was not a flag officer?

If you can kill enough there is a good possibility...

I'm sure it's happened in war time or whatever, but it's a rarity, and at NO time did I say or imply that I could have been a General.

Jake is just drunk or something.

I'm sure it's happened in war time or whatever, but it's a rarity, and at NO time did I say or imply that I could have been a General.

Yes, probably so,like several others...

Yes, probably so,like several others...

Likely.

I was in 1982-88, SGT's had 999 out of 1000 points to get for promotion..no one swelled with rank then and promotions were slow. I had passed the OCS written exam and was going to hit the basic training part when my wife runs off with an officer and leaves me a single parent, so I got out on a hardship discharge and left my boyhood dreams behind..

Republicans want American troops in Iraq so the Muslims have someone to shoot at.

This retard, Fakey Jakey, lies 24/7. That's why we've all nicknamed him Fakey. And he knows jack shit about Iraq (don't forget to add statement about the topic to stay out of trouble, LOL

I was in 1982-88, SGT's had 999 out of 1000 points to get for promotion..no one swelled with rank then and promotions were slow. I had passed the OCS written exam and was going to hit the basic training part when my wife runs off with an officer and leaves me a single parent, so I got out on a hardship discharge and left my boyhood dreams behind..

I went to West Point after HS with no intention of making the military a career, but it happened anyway, I've no complaints.

Sorry to hear that, moonglow. That sucks.

Sorry to hear that, moonglow. That sucks.
That's ok, he joined the Air Farce and was an electronics maint. fellow on the ICBM's in Montana..

Forum List

Back