How NASA thinks society will collapse

We need to dismiss NASA and defund them along with the EPA, IRS, Dept of Education, etc etc

they've taken to abusing their powers over us

We need to dismiss NASA and defund them along with the EPA, IRS, Dept of Education, etc etc

That's right Steph...we need to get rid of all science and logical thoughts and go with the loons on FOX that you worship..:cuckoo:

That's right Steph...we need to get rid of all science and logical thoughts and go with the loons on FOX that you worship..:cuckoo:

you know what dork, I never watch Fox news or any of the news stations...too depressing
I get all my news and political news off the INTERNET...you do know about that thing right?'
I also like to do that thing called, thinking for myself...you on the left should try it sometime

Last edited:

you know what dork, I never watch Fox news or any of the news stations...too depressing
I get all my news and political news off the INTERNET...you do know about that thing right?'
I also like to do that thing called, thinking for myself...you on the left should try it sometime

"Dork"....I thought that insult went out with the Carol Burnett show....You disappoint me!

Here's How NASA Thinks Society Will Collapse - NationalJournal.com

Which will quickly be dismissed by the One Percenters, but it could very well happen.

What makes these idiots more qualified than any gomer off the street to make such predictions?

Yeah. Space dudes talking about the need for social equality, blah, blah.
They need to stick to space exploration rather than spaced out predictions.

However, I do believe there's a possibility of some sort of social or economic collapse in the USA but not for the reasons given by the NASA tarot card readers.

Which will quickly be dismissed by the One Percenters, but it could very well happen.

What makes these idiots more qualified than any gomer off the street to make such predictions?

A PHd does count for something. Maybe not in a red state, but everywhere else. Look it up. A Doctorate means something....

University degrees don't equate to intelligence. Obama has a degree and look at the mess he's made of things.

Then there is the French solution. Their Revolution killed off the 1% and the French 99% reformed as a Republic.

Finding out who the 1% are is easy in the interwebz age.

Regards from Rosie

The defunding of NASA over the last decades is a travesty.

A long time ago America was obsessed with striving for greatness. We shook the world with our accomplishments and took over as the greatest technological power in the world. And that culminated in landing a man on the moon. It seemed like there would be no limit to our technological ambition... and then we said fuck it.

How sad...

Their science is flawed if they assume that people can be controlled like robots and plugged into such convenient formulas.

A PHd does count for something. Maybe not in a red state, but everywhere else. Look it up. A Doctorate means something....

A PHD in astrophysics doesn't count for jack squat when it comes to analyzing social phenomena.

Last edited:

Yeah. Space dudes talking about the need for social equality, blah, blah.
They need to stick to space exploration rather than spaced out predictions.

However, I do believe there's a possibility of some sort of social or economic collapse in the USA but not for the reasons given by the NASA tarot card readers.

It will happen for precisely the opposite reasons predicted by the NASA nitwits. Too much government taking from the producers to feed parasites is what will end civilization.

Then there is the French solution. Their Revolution killed off the 1% and the French 99% reformed as a Republic.

Finding out who the 1% are is easy in the interwebz age.

Regards from Rosie

You belief that the French Revolution "solved" anything is where you made your error. Frenchmen died at an appalling rate after the Revolution commenced.

Forum List

Back