Zone1 How News Outlets Help Convince You That Most Criminals Are Black

The only proportionality that counts is the TOTAL NUMBERS OF CRIMES COMMITTED AND THE TOTAL NUMBERS OF CRIMINAL OFFENDERS. If one race leads in 27 or 28 out of the 30 categories of crimes in the criminal code annually, that says something about that race. Murder is not the only crime.
Absolute nonsense. Math and percentages apparently is not your strong suit.

If you look at the Uniform Crime Reports filed by the FBI every year, whites account for between sixty-five to seventy percent of all arrests annually. They commit between forty-five and fifty-one percent of the murders depending upon the year. They account for over sixty percent of arrests for rapes and assaults for most years. These are violent crimes. The right-wing media and “conservative” individuals inside of the media have promoted a narrative of Black-on-Black crime, then try tying it to unwed births or the lack of two parents in the house.

Bub...I lived near the Crenshaw District of L.A. for 35 years...I knows mys blacks.

gaslighting slave mentality.jpg

Ignoring white crime. I get tired of whites doing this.

Lets see, from what I am reading Jackson has a population of 68,000. 9 murders, 28 rapes, 55 robberies and 520 assaults.

Your town isn't much bigger than mine and has about the same amount of crime.

I don't feel compelled to carry a gun in the high crime part of town because there is no real danger. I worked in that part of town for more than a decade.

Lets compare your town to a real high crime area.

LA had 388 murders, 2,104 rapes, 9180 robberies, and 20,370 assaults. So are you really in rhat much danger?

It just doesn't matter what you guys are shown, you want to cling to that dumb narrative. Basically you seem to want to be armed in expectation of something that doesn't appear to happen very much in your town.

1. White: Approximately 11.8% of White residents in Jackson live below the poverty line.
  2. Black or African American: A higher percentage, 25.1%, of Black or African American residents experience poverty.
Why is this white6? Do you think this might have anything to do with whatever crime goes on in those communities. Tennessee is really not a good place for you to try talking about black crime without equally addressing the long record of white Tennessee racism.

Well, that's right, bub. In my town not many blacks, thank god. But the white hillbilly meth heads makeup for any lack of black crime. Point is...blacks are systemic criminals, bub.

black population by state.jpg

Look at DC, one of the most criminal places in the USA and loaded with negroes. Crime and negroes go together. Just how it is. It is not my fault...accept it, bub. I didn't weather you bub. It is your racist mind that keeps holding you back and weathers you. Stop the gaslighting!

glock switch 3.jpg

Are you seriously trying to suggest that US media, 95 percent controlled by Democrats, is racially biased AGAINST Black people?
No , your saying it

anybody can subscribe to a number of news sources

republicans
democrats
independents

generally they only watch the ones they want to watch

No I do not believe its 95% controlled by democrats. Your probably referring to the better ones

News organizations report news , crime, weather, politics,
etc. ,

Politics is news and yes some will report with bias when cover political issues.

So if you want politics you tune into whatever suits your fancy

Politics is only part of the news

Yes there are some that lean as democrat, independent, and republican.

There is choice

Politics in news in only part of the story

No , your saying it

anybody can subscribe to a number of news sources

republicans
democrats
independents

generally they only watch the ones they want to watch

No I do not believe its 95% controlled by democrats. Your probably referring to the better ones

News organizations report news , crime, weather, politics,
etc. ,

Politics is news and yes some will report with bias when cover political issues.

So if you want politics you tune into whatever suits your fancy

Politics is only part of the news

Yes there are some that lean as democrat, independent, and republican.

There is choice

Politics in news in only part of the story

The only TV networks that do not spew the Democrat narrative constantly are Fox and NewsNation. All the rest and the vast majority of the internet leans left. Add to that "entertainment" shows nearly all lean left and bash Trump.

Well, that's right, bub. In my town not many blacks, thank god. But the white hillbilly meth heads makeup for any lack of black crime. Point is...blacks are systemic criminals, bub.

View attachment 910365

Look at DC, one of the most criminal places in the USA and loaded with negroes. Crime and negroes go together. Just how it is. It is not my fault...accept it, bub. I didn't weather you bub. It is your racist mind that keeps holding you back and weathers you. Stop the gaslighting!

View attachment 910369
“The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit themajority of crimes in America. In particular, whites areresponsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. Withrespect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 inarrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial andethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whitesled blacks, again, more than 2-1.”
-Edward Wyckoff Williams- Don’t White People Kill Each Other Too?

“The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit themajority of crimes in America. In particular, whites areresponsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. Withrespect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 inarrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial andethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whitesled blacks, again, more than 2-1.”
-Edward Wyckoff Williams- Don’t White People Kill Each Other Too?
Here's an example of all those stats about Blacks not being proficient in math.

I wrote "All the rest and the vast majority of the internet leans left." I guess my three sentences were beyond your reading limit.

No it did not make sense because there are at least
131 conservative (opinion or news) websites. and various right wing chat rooms.

So there are plenty of conservative site to keep you happy but your not because you seem to be concerned about the number of liberal sites.

So here is a link of the top 26 conservative chat rooms and yes these are just the top ones and not all inclusive of every one.

I take it as what it is. Because whites have the same problems but we don't see the thousands of threads dissing whites. Yes, I am sure it's racism. Because you guys dismiss the impact of cenrturies of white racism on black communities. If most criminals are white, then its time to stop talking about densely populated ateas where crimes get solved and people get put in jails and tak about the rural white criminal that doesn't get caught and continues commiting crimes.

I am black and I'm telling you that the lack of a father is irrelevant but you right wing whites want to continue to act as of my being black doesn't count in my explaining what happens in the black community. The belief in white superiority causes this to happen.

I am sure that if I talk to a black person about the problem they won't deny the impact of white racism and I won't get called all the stupid names you guys call me. So again, that's evidence of racism. These are things that you apparently ignore. I don't.
LOL.

You are ignoring proportionality of crimes committed by different races.

If 10% of the population commits 50% of the murders and 90% of the population commits the remaining 50% that says something about the 10% doesn't it?
He's allergic to per capita...

Forum List

Back