How not to end inflation

And they some how found those without the need for 5 plus hour delays.

Crazy

Now we know why Abbot did what he did, can't have inflation die down before the mid-terms.

Its over.....cant you read,,,,,we are all saved.......btw this small action is nothing compared to the chaos Biden has sown

I agree this is nothing compared to the chaos Biden has sown, but it is being done for a very specific reason.

Create 5 plus hour delays for trucks at the Mexico/US border.

Trucks are facing lengthy delays along the Texas-Mexico border, with wait times at some border crossings exceeding five hours and commercial traffic dropping by as much as 60 percent. The longer than average wait times – and the subsequent supply chain disruptions – are unrelated to CBP screening activities and are due to additional and unnecessary inspections being conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) at the order of the Governor of Texas.

View attachment 630264
The only way to handle run up inflation is a severe recession. A severe recession is worth it to rid us of these disasters

How not to end inflation? Keep spending trillions of dollars that we ain't got! The essence of inflation is too much money in the system chasing too little goods and services. The era of free money has to end, right now. The gov't needs to ease regulations and make it easier to produce stuff and that includes domestic oil and LNG. Enough with the bullshit of buying foreign oil, the US needs to get back to oil independency or as close to it as possible.

Tell that to the families who lost children to the drugs, I'm sure they would agree with you. :rolleyes-41:

Luckily we do not run our country on emotions.

I guess you think we should inspect the contents of each and every container that comes off a ship in Cali, right?

Your tent made up a fake Russian dossier to get more votes, at least
this has some legs.

Not my tent. I said on this very forum it was bullshit and that Trump did nothing illegal and was against the impeachment.

Try again little buddy.

Forum List

Back