how obama won in 2012? but republican have Senate and.. majority?

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

1:why republican couldnt win in 2012? but they won all other election like senate
why ? explain your system .......

2: i feel 90% of usmb members hate obama .look at thread and posts
but
most american voted obama in two election.
because this forum belong to republicans?
because democrat dont post in forums?

The repub party organization sucks. Weak and afraid.

The board is majority conservative. The liberals try to defend the indefensible.

Don't mention the game.

The board is majority conservative. The liberals try to defend the indefensible.

Don't mention the game.
do you know board with majority democrat? or 50 50 ?

+ warriors 120 spurs 90
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Don't mention the game.

trump bycott fox news !!!!!!!!!? gop havnt leadership?

It goes in waves...sometimes a lot of dems, sometimes a lot of repubs...the dynamics of state and local election are far different from national elections...Dems don't have a lot going on right now. Obama is only accomplishing legacy agenda items like TPP, which man Dems oppose, and he just hasn't lived up to the hype, they have Hillary, which is kind of a downer, and the only excitement is Sanders, which they have to downplay to protect Hillary, which is a double downer squared.

Many democrats are supporting Trump, just like many on the right are supporting Trump. Everyone is pretty sick of the career politicians, the corrupt money backing the candidates, and corruption / head bucking in our congress.
By Trump boycotting Fox news will show you that not all republicans support Trump, but it evens out with the independents and those in the democrat party who support him.

Actually, when Trump first started his campaign, there were a lot of Liberals on here each day predicting that he would fail and drop out. This was an everyday theme for them. Now that it is clear that Trump is here to stay and could possibly win the Presidency, many of the Liberals have shut their mouths.

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

1:why republican couldnt win in 2012? but they won all other election like senate
why ? explain your system .......

2: i feel 90% of usmb members hate obama .look at thread and posts
but
most american voted obama in two election.
because this forum belong to republicans?
because democrat dont post in forums?

Answer to #1: Because the presidential election is nation wide while congress is just local level. Its the same reason why congress is was in single digits on approval yet the majority of them were re-elected. Most people think "it's not my representative or senator that is the problem, it is the other states representatives.".

Answer to #2: I am new here so I don't know the demographics of this board. I didn't vote for Obama and don't support him because I feel he is not a good leader. I also don't agree with his policies on taking on refugees from another country when our own veterans aren't getting as much support nor do I agree with him on gun control. It isn't that I hate him, it's that I don't agree with him on most things.

Actually, when Trump first started his campaign, there were a lot of Liberals on here each day predicting that he would fail and drop out. This was an everyday theme for them. Now that it is clear that Trump is here to stay and could possibly win the Presidency, many of the Liberals have shut their mouths.

HAAAAA, Everyone on the right side of the news wanted him to drop and waited for his polls to drop...
Makes me laugh...

If Trump is the GOP nominee, he will have an uphill battle to be elected. He has to convince the majority of the people in the U.S. his policies would be correct. I don't think he will be able to do that. He has a good solid support form the GOP members but its not the GOP members that have to be convinced it is the rest of the country. Given that the two front runners for the Dems are Sanders and Hillary, he does stand a shot though.

Obama won in 2012 because Republicans are no longer capable of getting 270 electoral votes

Same reason Hillary will win in 2016

Don't mention the game.

+ warriors 120 spurs 90
I don't know of such a board but I can highly recommend you a fantastic book....

English for Dummies

If Trump is the GOP nominee, he will have an uphill battle to be elected. He has to convince the majority of the people in the U.S. his policies would be correct. I don't think he will be able to do that. He has a good solid support form the GOP members but its not the GOP members that have to be convinced it is the rest of the country. Given that the two front runners for the Dems are Sanders and Hillary, he does stand a shot though.

He has a good chance. What he is saying has been in the thoughts of many Americans. There are many old school Democrats of the JFK type who will vote for him. There are many Independents who are fed up with Washington politics. It's not just Republicans and Conservatives who will vote for Trump. There are many people in America who are pissed off and are listening to what Trump is saying.

Don't mention the game.

+ warriors 120 spurs 90
I don't know of such a board but I can highly recommend you a fantastic book....

English for Dummies
Take it easy on him Gramps. Try writing in Arabic..or Persian..or Shiia...

Obama won in 2012 because Republicans are no longer capable of getting 270 electoral votes

tell me more. please explain it
why they cant getting 270 electrolal votes.what states?

Democrats start with 246 electoral votes in blue states
Republicans start with 179 electoral votes in red states

Republicans have to almost run the table in swing states to win

He has a good chance. What he is saying has been in the thoughts of many Americans. There are many old school Democrats of the JFK type who will vote for him. There are many Independents who are fed up with Washington politics. It's not just Republicans and Conservatives who will vote for Trump. There are many people in America who are pissed off and are listening to what Trump is saying.

Just because people are pissed off at Washington doesn't mean Trump would be better. That is what many people recognize.

The dems own the people in the northeast and the west coasts. They have bought them off for decades and now control them. Lots of electoral votes involved. I am sure someone can link you to an electoral map...showing who controls what. I would but I'm out digging the garden..

Democrats start with 246 electoral votes in blue states
Republicans start with 179 electoral votes in red states

Republicans have to almost run the table in swing states to win
Send him link to electoral map.

Forum List

Back