how obama won in 2012? but republican have Senate and.. majority?

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

1:why republican couldnt win in 2012? but they won all other election like senate
why ? explain your system .......

2: i feel 90% of usmb members hate obama .look at thread and posts
but
most american voted obama in two election.
because this forum belong to republicans?
because democrat dont post in forums?

With our electoral college system, the winner only needs to get the electoral votes in the 12 or 13 most populated states. In each of those, all they need to do is win the popular vote by one. They wouldn't have to receive a single popular vote in any of the other states and they would be president.

Most Americans didn't vote for Obama. There are about 320 million people in the U.S. Roughly 65 million voted for him. That's 20%.

I still don't understand why those 12 year olds did not come out and vote for Obama

you think trump havent any chance for beat hillary ?

If Trump is the candidate, I would expect Hillary to get close to 400 electoral votes

Are there that many people who would choose a female candidate simply because she's female?

Still won't match what Reagan did. If your claim is that is means Hillary is that good, do you apply the same thing to Reagan?

Hillary will not match Reagan who took over 500 electoral votes

But she would peel away red states like the Carolinas, Georgia, Virginia, Indiana, Tennessee and Kentucky as they sour on Trump and ask...is this what we really want?

With our electoral college system, the winner only needs to get the electoral votes in the 12 or 13 most populated states. In each of those, all they need to do is win the popular vote by one. They wouldn't have to receive a single popular vote in any of the other states and they would be president.

Most Americans didn't vote for Obama. There are about 320 million people in the U.S. Roughly 65 million voted for him. That's 20%.

I still don't understand why those 12 year olds did not come out and vote for Obama

you think trump havent any chance for beat hillary ?

If Trump is the candidate, I would expect Hillary to get close to 400 electoral votes

Are there that many people who would choose a female candidate simply because she's female?

Still won't match what Reagan did. If your claim is that is means Hillary is that good, do you apply the same thing to Reagan?

Hillary will not match Reagan who took over 500 electoral votes

But she would peel away red states like the Carolinas, Georgia, Virginia, Indiana, Tennessee and Kentucky as they sour on Trump and ask...is this what we really want?

525 to be exact.

My State won't vote Hillary. The dumbass portion in the one blue district might but they have something in common with Obama.

Obama won in 2012 because Republicans are no longer capable of getting 270 electoral votes

Same reason Hillary will win in 2016

tell me more. please explain it
why they cant getting 270 electrolal votes.what states?

Democrats start with 246 electoral votes in blue states
Republicans start with 179 electoral votes in red states

Republicans have to almost run the table in swing states to win
Thats all malarkey. People vote for the candidate, not the party. When Reagan was re-elected he carried 49 states. People could give a crap about "red" or "blue".

Mark

Obama won in 2012 because Republicans are no longer capable of getting 270 electoral votes

Thats all malarkey. People vote for the candidate, not the party. When Reagan was re-elected he carried 49 states. People could give a crap about "red" or "blue".

Mark

Reagans win was 30 years ago

Republicans are not going to take California and Dems won't take Texas

Mark

Reagans win was 30 years ago

Republicans are not going to take California and Dems won't take Texas

Human nature doesn't change. People vote for who they like, not a party. Remember, demographics change. My state, Wisconsin, was solid blue...forever. Today its not. And the Dems could count on the vote of the white middle class, that is now changing.

You want a marker thats more of a sure thing? The people are fickle. In our history each party rarely gets more than 8 years in the presidency in a row. Whoever is in charge leaves us dissatisfied and ready for change. The odds are that the GOP wins the presidency.

Mark

1:why republican couldnt win in 2012? but they won all other election like senate
why ? explain your system .......

The Republicans did not win a majority in the Senate in 2012...they had 45 seats after the elections.
Also they didn't win the popular vote for the House of Representatives either....but the geography of the House districts ensured them a majority.

The Republicans didn't win the Presidency in 2012 mostly due to demographic factors, but also Obama had a much better and more technologically advanced ground game.

2: i feel 90% of usmb members hate obama .look at thread and posts
but
most american voted obama in two election.
because this forum belong to republicans?
because democrat dont post in forums?

This forum is most definitely, without any doubt, mostly conservative.

Forum List

Back