how obama won in 2012? but republican have Senate and.. majority?

Obama won in 2012 because Republicans are no longer capable of getting 270 electoral votes

Same reason Hillary will win in 2016

tell me more. please explain it
why they cant getting 270 electrolal votes.what states?

Democrats start with 246 electoral votes in blue states
Republicans start with 179 electoral votes in red states

Republicans have to almost run the table in swing states to win
Send him link to electoral map.

???
sabatographic503.jpg

Obama won in 2012 because Republicans are no longer capable of getting 270 electoral votes

???
sabatographic503.jpg
All the people that like cold weather, illegal,immigrants and low wages are controlled by dems..

The Rs and Ds suck and the best we can hope for is gridlock and fighting and no bills being passed. You need divided govt for that but since Rs and Ds have such an incestuous relationship with each other and contempt for the people, Im not sure even divided govt works now.

Actually, when Trump first started his campaign, there were a lot of Liberals on here each day predicting that he would fail and drop out. This was an everyday theme for them. Now that it is clear that Trump is here to stay and could possibly win the Presidency, many of the Liberals have shut their mouths.

If Trump is the GOP nominee, he will have an uphill battle to be elected. He has to convince the majority of the people in the U.S. his policies would be correct. I don't think he will be able to do that. He has a good solid support form the GOP members but its not the GOP members that have to be convinced it is the rest of the country. Given that the two front runners for the Dems are Sanders and Hillary, he does stand a shot though.

He has a good chance. What he is saying has been in the thoughts of many Americans. There are many old school Democrats of the JFK type who will vote for him. There are many Independents who are fed up with Washington politics. It's not just Republicans and Conservatives who will vote for Trump. There are many people in America who are pissed off and are listening to what Trump is saying.

There now you said it fairly ...well said!

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

1:why republican couldnt win in 2012? but they won all other election like senate
why ? explain your system .......

2: i feel 90% of usmb members hate obama .look at thread and posts
but
most american voted obama in two election.
because this forum belong to republicans?
because democrat dont post in forums?

With our electoral college system, the winner only needs to get the electoral votes in the 12 or 13 most populated states. In each of those, all they need to do is win the popular vote by one. They wouldn't have to receive a single popular vote in any of the other states and they would be president.

Most Americans didn't vote for Obama. There are about 320 million people in the U.S. Roughly 65 million voted for him. That's 20%.

He has a good chance. What he is saying has been in the thoughts of many Americans. There are many old school Democrats of the JFK type who will vote for him. There are many Independents who are fed up with Washington politics. It's not just Republicans and Conservatives who will vote for Trump. There are many people in America who are pissed off and are listening to what Trump is saying.

Just because people are pissed off at Washington doesn't mean Trump would be better. That is what many people recognize.

Live in your dream world. Just look at all the threads on USMB today. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP>

There's hardly a mention of either Hillary or Bernie. Actually of anyone except TRUMP for that matter.

Most Americans didn't vote for Obama. There are about 320 million people in the U.S. Roughly 65 million voted for him. That's 20%.
The majority that voted, voted for Obama.

First of all it was closer to 66 million and Romney had around 61 million. The turnout was about 55% which is abysmal IMO.

So Romney only got 19% and Obama got almost 21%. Not much to gloat on there for either candidate.

???
sabatographic503.jpg

When you look at those toss ups, Dems only need 23 out of 85 to win 270

Just because people are pissed off at Washington doesn't mean Trump would be better. That is what many people recognize.

Live in your dream world. Just look at all the threads on USMB today. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP>

There's hardly a mention of either Hillary or Bernie. Actually of anyone except TRUMP for that matter.

So you're going off an obscure message board as to whom America wants? :eusa_doh:

It's not me living in a dream world there buddy. I am of the mindset we still have many months to go and neither the GOP or Dem nominee has been picked nor their VP picks. It's still a game for ANY candidate.

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

1:why republican couldnt win in 2012? but they won all other election like senate

but

With our electoral college system, the winner only needs to get the electoral votes in the 12 or 13 most populated states. In each of those, all they need to do is win the popular vote by one. They wouldn't have to receive a single popular vote in any of the other states and they would be president.

I still don't understand why those 12 year olds did not come out and vote for Obama

???
sabatographic503.jpg

When you look at those toss ups, Dems only need 23 out of 85 to win 270

BUT WE CANT BE SURE FOR (LEANS D AND LIKELY D)
PLEASE EXPLAIN IT

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

but

I still don't understand why those 12 year olds did not come out and vote for Obama

you think trump havent any chance for beat hillary ?

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

but

There were plenty of dead people and multiple vote casters to fill for them.

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

but

If Trump is the candidate, I would expect Hillary to get close to 400 electoral votes

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

but
The Republican Party and its propaganda outlets worked double overtime to get the Democratic candidate elected in 2008 and 2012.

And now they are doing the same thing, expecting a different result.

By manufacturing astronomical amounts of bullshit, the GOP and its minions obliterate their integrity and credibility, demonstrating they haven't the slightest interest in the truth, and will sacrifice all of their principles to achieve power.

It doesn't help that the GOP proffers a busload of candidates who then proceed to sling mud at each other in earnest, making the party look like a bunch of clowns.

In 2012, the candidate who was at the head of the GOP pack for a while sounded like a Marxist. Newt Gingrich provided the Obama campaign with free fodder as Newt attacked Mitt Romney for being wealthy. It was positively mind-boggling to observe.

As for the 2014 election, we had one of the lowest voter turnouts in three decades. The American people are getting fed up with both parties. But the lower the voter turnout, the better the GOP scores.

I expect the 2016 voter turnout will be the lowest turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

but

sure

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

but

If Trump is the candidate, I would expect Hillary to get close to 400 electoral votes

Are there that many people who would choose a female candidate simply because she's female?

Still won't match what Reagan did. If your claim is that is means Hillary is that good, do you apply the same thing to Reagan?

obama won in 2012.
but i have 2 question?

but

sure

The 12 year old kids weren't needed. Enough of their dumbass parents voted skin color.

Forum List

Back