• 20 to 30

• 30 to 40

• 40 to 50

• 50 to 60

• 60 to 70

• 70 to 80

• Goto bed you old ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
In Mother Russia you can't give him your vote. Mother Russia will give him your vote.

Of Course Comrade.
I just reported you to the KGB

Welcome to the Club.....
Expect a phone call,or a personal visit.
Hopefully it's personal. I fucking hate telemarketers.
Dude, the next time one calls you start in on the my wife just died routine and I don't think I can handle the pressure.
Good times
Finally, something we can agree on.

The key is she now trusts me after 27 years of marriage.
It wasnt always this easy trust me.....
I went 22 years & almost 10 the second time.
Prison was easier

Dude you crack me up!!!!
As funny as that sounds I wasn't kidding lol

Well I do have a bit of the same experiences just a little shorter time so it rings true....

I just wised up a little sooner.
But you got married again....

I tried twice. First wife was a David Koresh type but. Second one worked in the medical field and wrote herself scripts.

Fuck strike three, what's next? Loreana Bobbit? I'm out bruh

Thats fuken hilliarious!!!
The wife put up with me through several minor infractions that lead to a summer of jail time.
It was all minor and thirty years ago.
I wised up real fast when I realised I loved her and didnt want to disappoint her.

Have nice day.....

Is that code? Did you just order a hit on me, you dick?
Black bastard
Oh you're going to bring that up now? I think I'm going to go stay with my mother for a while.
I joke bruh, chill out. I don't have a hateful or racist bone in my body. I come here to troll 80% of the time. Just having fun
You know who's not having fun right now? The people who DIED for this country. :mad:

You black asshole

I have T-shirts that are 30. I don't wear them to work tho, only the good ones.
I started a new house for a new architect today. Bid the job in a tie. Showed up today sleeveless. He couldn't quit staring at the tats.
I think it's hilarious how people judge others then get taken aback when they realized that they were WRONG

Have nice day.....

Is that code? Did you just order a hit on me, you dick?
Black bastard
Oh you're going to bring that up now? I think I'm going to go stay with my mother for a while.
I joke bruh, chill out. I don't have a hateful or racist bone in my body. I come here to troll 80% of the time. Just having fun
You know who's not having fun right now? The people who DIED for this country. :mad:

You black asshole
Damn man, are we really going there? My grandmother died on my birthday us know so chill the fuck out....

Or have another beer & stfu

I went 22 years & almost 10 the second time.
Prison was easier

Dude you crack me up!!!!
As funny as that sounds I wasn't kidding lol

Well I do have a bit of the same experiences just a little shorter time so it rings true....

I just wised up a little sooner.
But you got married again....

I tried twice. First wife was a David Koresh type but. Second one worked in the medical field and wrote herself scripts.

Fuck strike three, what's next? Loreana Bobbit? I'm out bruh

Thats fuken hilliarious!!!
The wife put up with me through several minor infractions that lead to a summer of jail time.
It was all minor and thirty years ago.
I wised up real fast when I realised I loved her and didnt want to disappoint her.
I wish I could go back and have that perspective. My first became a psycho religious nut but I think a good chunk of that is my fault for being a terrible husband

i'm 68 , healthy and happy where i am . I think that interesting times are coming .

Forum List

Back