How old were the girls Biden wants to see dance in 4 years?

It really doesn't matter how old they are. That comment is offensive even if they are grown women, but making it to a bunch of 5 year olds is creepy beyond belief.

The guy needs help.

No, he needs something else. A very, very long nap.

This is all such bullshit.
You Trumptards fail to respond when I have asked:
1. Where are the allegations by the victims?
2. Where are the allegations by the parents, who just happen to be standing right there leaning in and smiling in these photos online?
3. Where's the actual charges filed against Biden for inappropriate behavior/sexual predatory?

Pedos don't pedo in public, you stupid bunch of fucking idiots.
They get jobs like coaches, teachers, PRIESTS, anything that puts them in close proximity to children.
And they lure there victim to private places. Not in front of White House or Congressional press cameras.

Now Trump, on the other hand, has a problem.
The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct
Eliza Relman
Sep 17, 2020,
Pedos don't pedo in public, you stupid bunch of fucking idiots.

Apparently you have not seen the video of this.............or the dozens of other pedo moments by Crazy Joe. You should get out of your Mom's basement more often.

I have seen them, idiot.
The parents are standing right there, leaning in.

"""Joe was just being sweet and thoughtful': Senator father of 13-year-old girl says Vice President was not being 'creepy' after THAT awkward swearing-in photo""
24A2016E00000578-0-image-a-4_1421065458405.jpg

Now, Nostril, answer my questions.

1. Where are the allegations by the victims?
2. Where are the allegations by the parents, who just happen to be standing right there leaning in and smiling in these photos online?
3. Where's the actual charges filed against Biden for inappropriate behavior/sexual predatory?

Creepy Joe hit on a couple of young black girls in full view of cameras and attendees who were shocked. Biden seems to slip into creepy deviant mode unable to help himself.

I haven't seen any footage of this situation. Were they "little" girls or young women?

Not sure, but I heard they were about the same age as those little beauty pageant girls that Trump intentionally walked in on while they were undressing. Probably very young teens.
Smh, Biden supporters can never tell you what they like about Biden, but only what they don’t like about Trump.

So now Trumpettes have become teetotalling prudes with Victorian era garments for clothing...

I haven't seen any footage of this situation. Were they "little" girls or young women?

Not sure, but I heard they were about the same age as those little beauty pageant girls that Trump intentionally walked in on while they were undressing. Probably very young teens.
Smh, Biden supporters can never tell you what they like about Biden, but only what they don’t like about Trump.
It is terrible when we have two decrepit old fools running for office.

It is terrible when we have two decrepit old fools running for office.
Somewhat.

At least Trump supporters can point to why they are voting for him (rather then why they are not voting for Biden) and at least Trump is living up to and pushing all the things he promised when he ran. The media calls him dishonest, but he is the first candidate I have seems that runs the country in accordance with how he campaigned. That is refreshing.

Biden is smart, experienced, understands the job deserves a person with a certain amount of dignity, and understands the president should work for the entire country instead of for his own personal gain. Lots more reasons, but in this case, not being Trump would be enough anyway.

Biden is smart, experienced, understands the job deserves a person with a certain amount of dignity, and understands the president should work for the entire country instead of for his own personal gain. Lots more reasons, but in this case, not being Trump would be enough anyway.
Biden has never been smart and now has dementia. He is highly corrupt and incompetent.
And you are full of it if you really believe this!

Biden has never been smart and now has dementia. He is highly corrupt and incompetent.
And you are full of it if you really believe this!

Yes, anybody who believes Biden isn't smart or that he is corrupt or incompetent is full of shit.

Not sure that the Miss Universe Pageant would fall in line with "little beauty pageant girls".
You're probably thinking of Epstein and Slick Willy.

Not sure that the Miss Universe Pageant would fall in line with "little beauty pageant girls".

1602110682268.png

View attachment 398456
I'll bet it's an un named associate, huh?

View attachment 398456
I'll bet it's an un named associate, huh?

Read the link dumb ass, George Houraney.

Forum List

Back