How old were the girls Biden wants to see dance in 4 years?

The Dimwingers are running a senile pedo for President.

Are you saying Biden joined Epstein to watch a SPECIAL beauty pageant where they were the only two spectators? If he would have done that, he really would be a sleazeball pig, wouldn't he? No , wait -----that wasn't Biden. That was Trump.
But bulldog, don't you get it ?? He's THEIR PIG so he's fine

Biden is YOUR Pedo and you support him in everything he does and says.

I haven't seen any footage of this situation. Were they "little" girls or young women?

Not sure, but I heard they were about the same age as those little beauty pageant girls that Trump intentionally walked in on while they were undressing. Probably very young teens.
But Joe is bringing the candy with him for his little girls.

And you're nuts.

And you're sick, you excuse ALL of Biden's racism, pedophilia, graft and dementia.

I haven't seen any footage of this situation. Were they "little" girls or young women?

Not sure, but I heard they were about the same age as those little beauty pageant girls that Trump intentionally walked in on while they were undressing. Probably very young teens.
Smh, Biden supporters can never tell you what they like about Biden, but only what they don’t like about Trump.

Biden is smart, experienced, understands the job deserves a person with a certain amount of dignity, and understands the president should work for the entire country instead of for his own personal gain. Lots more reasons, but in this case, not being Trump would be enough anyway.
Biden has never been smart and now has dementia. He is highly corrupt and incompetent.
And you are full of it if you really believe this!

Yes, anybody who believes Biden isn't smart or that he is corrupt or incompetent is full of shit.
Now you are catching on.

Boing Boing

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare
Boing Boing - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Boing Boing Left Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that favor the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks.

Stop with your Celebrity Trump gossip. Clearly there is already evidence of the Groping Joe.

Smh, Biden supporters can never tell you what they like about Biden, but only what they don’t like about Trump.

Biden is smart, experienced, understands the job deserves a person with a certain amount of dignity, and understands the president should work for the entire country instead of for his own personal gain. Lots more reasons, but in this case, not being Trump would be enough anyway.
Biden has never been smart and now has dementia. He is highly corrupt and incompetent.

Yes, anybody who believes Biden isn't smart or that he is corrupt or incompetent is full of shit.
Now you are catching on.

You really need to reread what was written.

Now you are catching on.

You really need to reread what was written.
No, I don't.

You are full of shit whether you think Pedo Joe is smart or not.

The Biden pedo apologists follow the same BJ Clinton serial abuse of underage girls protocols, the American Taliban droolers can only post a picture of Epstein hanging around with Trump prior to Trump banning him.

Are you saying Biden joined Epstein to watch a SPECIAL beauty pageant where they were the only two spectators? If he would have done that, he really would be a sleazeball pig, wouldn't he? No , wait -----that wasn't Biden. That was Trump.

Justa guy NO you're wrong I don't support anyone in everything BUT one thing I do know ,and I don't need to be a rocket scientist to know it,Trump is a low life lying POS and Biden is a Saint next to him

Justa guy NO you're wrong I don't support anyone in everything BUT one thing I do know ,and I don't need to be a rocket scientist to know it,Trump is a low life lying POS and Biden is a Saint next to him
It's telling that you think Pedo Joe is a 'Saint".

Not sure that the Miss Universe Pageant would fall in line with "little beauty pageant girls".
You're probably thinking of Epstein and Slick Willy.

View attachment 398456
I'll bet it's an un named associate, huh?

Read the link dumb ass, George Houraney.
How old were these females, I mean "women"?
Ignorant fuck

They looked like they were about four or five years old.

OMG. So Plugs wants to see them dance when they're.... wait for it.... 8 years old??

Sometimes I forget what a filthy child molestor that shitstain is. That's unconscionable. Someday.... somewhere... an angry dad will take care of business.

find-someone-who-looks-at-you-the-way-joe-biden-47238887.png

Why didn't you just type "I don't have fuck all to add as way of facts but let me just squeeze this stupid fucking take out of my ass." ?

Forum List

Back