🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of an American President

It's all Rotten Hillary's fault anyway

the bitch was using an email the whole world could get to

F her

To all you Constitution-touting, flag-waving patriots out there - why are you so deliriously happy that Putin is trying to influence the outcome of our presidential election? Do you hate Hillary more than Putin? If you do - why do you...?
If this bothers you so much why are you not bitching about the UAE's attempt to influence the elections and back stab the American public at every turn?

To all you Constitution-touting, flag-waving patriots out there - why are you so deliriously happy that Putin is trying to influence the outcome of our presidential election? Do you hate Hillary more than Putin? If you do - why do you...?

Hey Shitting Bull, where's your outrage at Obama influencing a foreign election? Why are you here condemning Russia with "no proof" and without their day in court like you did all day, SCREAMING it, post after post over Debbie Wasserman??? Let's hear it HYPOCRITE.

I'm just looking for some "credible" proof of illegality. You got any...?
You didn't answer my question dumbass.. Where's your thread and outrage at Obama for interfering in the Israeli election with taxpayer money??

Where's your "credible" proof that he did? Why was Nutanyahoo over here trying to influence the 2012 presidential election?

What Netanyahu's meddling in US election means for Obama ...

The Pinocchio Test
We see maybe a little bit of smoke but no fire. The burden of the proof rests with the speaker, and as yet there has been no documented evidence that Obama had any involvement in Bird’s association with V15, let alone he “sent” Bird and his “entire political machine” to Israel in an effort to influence the election.

Certainly, Obama would have been happy to see Netanyahu lose—and clearly the reaction to the Netanyahu’s victory suggests the White House is unhappy that Netanyahu won so convincingly. But that does not support Rubio’s conspiracy theories, which as far as we can tell is based on the activities of a single former Obama campaign operative.

On the basis of the existing evidence, Rubio ordinarily would earn Four Pinocchios for his overheated rhetoric. But we are going to keep it at Three for now, given that OneVoice has refused to answer queries about V15’s funding or spending during the campaign. Rubio would do better to pose questions rather than make judgments on incomplete information. After all, sometimes conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

Three Pinocchios

pinocchio_3.jpg

Rubio’s claim that Obama sent his ‘political machine’ to Israel to defeat Netanyahu

Hey Shitting Bull, where's your outrage at Obama influencing a foreign election? Why are you here condemning Russia with "no proof" and without their day in court like you did all day, SCREAMING it, post after post over Debbie Wasserman??? Let's hear it HYPOCRITE.

You didn't answer my question dumbass.. Where's your thread and outrage at Obama for interfering in the Israeli election with taxpayer money??

Where's your "credible" proof that he did? Why was Nutanyahoo over here trying to influence the 2012 presidential election?

You stupid fuck everyone knows that yo "boy king" tried t get Netty tossed.

"US Senate Subcommittee confirms: Obama sent US taxpayer money to Israel in bid to unseat Netanyahu - UPDATED AND PURGED EMAILS PROVING IT"

Israel Matzav: US Senate Subcommittee confirms: Obama sent US taxpayer money to Israel in bid to unseat Netanyahu - UPDATED AND PURGED EMAILS PROVING IT

Nigga please.....

The Pinocchio Test
We see maybe a little bit of smoke but no fire. The burden of the proof rests with the speaker, and as yet there has been no documented evidence that Obama had any involvement in Bird’s association with V15, let alone he “sent” Bird and his “entire political machine” to Israel in an effort to influence the election.

Certainly, Obama would have been happy to see Netanyahu lose—and clearly the reaction to the Netanyahu’s victory suggests the White House is unhappy that Netanyahu won so convincingly. But that does not support Rubio’s conspiracy theories, which as far as we can tell is based on the activities of a single former Obama campaign operative.

On the basis of the existing evidence, Rubio ordinarily would earn Four Pinocchios for his overheated rhetoric. But we are going to keep it at Three for now, given that OneVoice has refused to answer queries about V15’s funding or spending during the campaign. Rubio would do better to pose questions rather than make judgments on incomplete information. After all, sometimes conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

Three Pinocchios

pinocchio_3.jpg

Rubio’s claim that Obama sent his ‘political machine’ to Israel to defeat Netanyahu

I wasn't talking about that HACK.. I posted about the TAXPAYER MONEY USED TO INFLUENCE THE ISRAELI ELECTION... Try again.

I am still reveling in the fact BLM protesters condemn police use of loud sounds as weaponizing sound. And the geneva convention prohibits the use of loud sounds/music as torture .But we have Hispanics or Blacks either in their homes or in their vehicles using loud music as instrument psychological warfare and torture. And we can't question THAT? Why not?

"US Senate Subcommittee confirms: Obama sent US taxpayer money to Israel in bid to unseat Netanyahu - UPDATED AND PURGED EMAILS PROVING IT"

Israel Matzav: US Senate Subcommittee confirms: Obama sent US taxpayer money to Israel in bid to unseat Netanyahu - UPDATED AND PURGED EMAILS PROVING IT

Nigga please.....

Proven untrue by the Washington Post.

Nigga please.....

You lose nigga.....

Nigga please.....
Thank you!!!

Nigga please.....

Nope.

Nigga please.....

WRONG Shitting Bull... the US Senate has PROOF from Obama's own State Dept.. You're mentally off like I said earlier.. you live in an alternate universe.

Nigga please.....

WRONG Shitting Bull... the US Senate has PROOF from Obama's own State Dept.. You're mentally off like I said earlier.. you live in an alternate universe.

It was proven untrue.

The Senate investigation found that the State Department funded two sister groups — OneVoice Israel and OneVoice Palestine — to hire a U.S. political consulting firm, recruit volunteers, build a social media network and run advertising.

But it was also building its anti-Netanyahu political strategy, at a time when the Israeli leader was quite controversial in U.S. politics, celebrated by Republicans but feuding with the Obama White House over differences in policy.

OneVoice told at least two State Department officials of its political plans, even as it was collecting taxpayer money. But the department “took no action in response,” the subcommittee concluded.

Mr. Ratney, one of the two officials, said he remembered getting an email from OneVoice, but didn’t recall seeing the attached file detailing the group’s political strategy.

The State Department was unable to recover the email, but investigators got it from OneVoice.

Mr. Ratney later told investigators he regularly deleted emails with attachments “in order to maintain my inbox under the storage limit.” He told investigators he “did not know [he] was required to archive routine emails.”

STATE DEPT emails which they tried to PURGE, DELETE but got busted

Obama used taxpayer funds in Israeli election

Nigga please.....

Shitting Bull could see Puti's dick in Hillary's mouth and justify it.

If your attempted distraction is true, then you're conceding that Putin used the truth in an effort to influence the election by exposing Hillary and the DNC for lying to influence the election. It's easy to have disdain for our country's enemies, but it's disgusting and disgraceful when it's discovered that your own countrymen will go to such despicable depths. You're trying to put on a brave face, but no doubt this disturbs you.

Nigga please.....

It was proven untrue.
You're a liar... it was proven true to which the State Dept flinched over because they deleted the emails but the Committee was able to recover them.. Hearings are coming up.. State Depts excuse now after being busted??? "WE DIDN'T KNOW the full extent of the statute." ROFLMAO

If your attempted distraction is true, then you're conceding that Putin used the truth in an effort to influence the election by exposing Hillary and the DNC for lying to influence the election. It's easy to have disdain for our country's enemies, but it's disgusting and disgraceful when it's discovered that your own countrymen will go to such despicable depths. You're trying to put on a brave face, but no doubt this disturbs you.
No, it doesn't disturb Shitting Bull.. She only gets disturbed when any of her beloved crooked liberals get called out.

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel

Our ruling

A conservative blog claimed, "Obama has been sending taxpayer dollars, at least $350,000 to fund anti-Likud, anti Netanyahu groups in Israel for tomorrow’s election."

First, there is the matter of the dollar amount. If any U.S. money was used to mobilize anti-Likud voters, it would have been in Israel. A more accurate figure would be $233,500.

Next, there is a matter of the blog’s tense. "Has been sending" says the action is continuing. In this case, the money stopped flowing in 2014, before elections were called in Israel.

Finally, the allegation that the money was spent to fund anti-Likud, anti-Netanyahu groups in Israel for the election is based on speculation. Yes, Obama sent money to OneVoice, a group that promoted a two-state solution. And yes that group partnered with a different group V15 that wanted Netanyahu defeated. But there is no paper trail that the money given to OneVoice was spent on an electoral ground game. It would be naive to ignore that OneVoice’s policy positions mesh well with V15’s voter mobilization, but that’s different from saying that American taxpayer dollars were spent by V15.

That may change as more evidence comes to light.

PunditFact’s rulings are based on when a statement was made and on the information available at that time. This claim rates Mostly False.

Politifact

Even Politifact rates it Mostly False.

Forum List

Back