How Queer! Delta Air Lines will now show unedited gay sex scenes in movies on its flights

Unbelievable! I will not fly Delta or any airline that caves to LGBT demands.

TheProgressivePatriot

Delta Air Lines will now show unedited gay sex scenes in movies on its flights

They're coming for your kids and dumb fk left can't even see it..
I think they see it. I think they welcome it.

If you look at all of the young children libs look to transition into the LGBTQ community, its really distressful.

If an adult who has lived life, makes a decision to change their gender and/or orientation, that's fine. They are making the switcheroo with open eyes. George Jorgensen was an army veteran when he decided to get bobbitized and start calling himself "Christine" and pretending to be a broad.

Its entirely different when they start working to transition children who are 7 years old or even younger.

It is just one more example of the moral decay of human society...
It's on more example of a mindless jackass posting right wing propaganda and engaging in histrionics while ignoring the real story and the real issues. Here it is if your interested but I doubt that you are capable of understanding the truth, or even recognizing it. In fact people like you fear it

Delta Responds to Outrage Over 'Booksmart’s Censored Lesbian Sex Scene

Delta responds to backlash over in-flight film censorship of 'homosexual content'

The headline was misleading. The original link's headline said it as "Gay", but story you are posting says it was "Lesbian".

There is a lot less objections to lesbianism, than there is is "gay" per se, taking it in the proverbial caboose.

Remember its LGBT. Lesbian , Gay, yada yada. Two separate orientations.
Give me a fucking break! Lesbians are referred to as gay and refer to them selves as gay. Haw damned petty can you get while avoiding any of the actual points that I made about the ridiculousness and dishonesty of the op? You are really a mess.

I sometimes wonder how some of the largest/richest companies in the world employ some of the dumbest people in existence. They are setting themselves up for massive liabilities.

How?
1 word: Children.

Children ride these planes. Exposing them to sexually explicit material is a crime. So what happens when the freak sitting next to a child decides to fire up one of these videos? Lawsuits and criminal charges.

Christ these people are stupid.
Dude! It's not a movie theater. Each passenger has their own entertainment center. If they have children with then they need to make careful choices. There is no reason to deprive everyone else of the films that they want to see, of present a censored version of them.

This isn't a private room either you retard. It's a goddamn airplane and the video screens are in the fucking chairs.

Why are you defending sexual explicit material being even REMOTELY in the vicinity of children, freak?

TheProgressivePatriot

If you look at all of the young children libs look to transition into the LGBTQ community, its really distressful.

If an adult who has lived life, makes a decision to change their gender and/or orientation, that's fine. They are making the switcheroo with open eyes. George Jorgensen was an army veteran when he decided to get bobbitized and start calling himself "Christine" and pretending to be a broad.

Its entirely different when they start working to transition children who are 7 years old or even younger.
Shut the fuck up with your stupid ignorant lies!
I sometimes wonder how some of the largest/richest companies in the world employ some of the dumbest people in existence. They are setting themselves up for massive liabilities.

How?

Children ride these planes. Exposing them to sexually explicit material is a crime. So what happens when the freak sitting next to a child decides to fire up one of these videos? Lawsuits and criminal charges.

Dude! It's not a movie theater. Each passenger has their own entertainment center. If they have children with then they need to make careful choices. There is no reason to deprive everyone else of the films that they want to see, of present a censored version of them.

This isn't a private room either you retard. It's a goddamn airplane and the video screens are in the fucking chairs.

Why are you defending sexual explicit material being even REMOTELY in the vicinity of children, freak?
Clearly you did not understand a single point that I made. Did you?

TheProgressivePatriot

How?

I understand completely. You think it's fine to display sexually explicit material in the presence of children.

You're a degenerate sack of shit.

TheProgressivePatriot

How?

I understand completely. You think it's fine to display sexually explicit material in the presence of children.

You're a degenerate sack of shit.
NO! I do not dumb fuck!! Read my post! Comprehend if you can.

Last edited:

How?

You don't understand much do you? I never said that is ok. Never! you're just an hysterical loon

How?

You don't understand much do you? I never said that is ok. Never! you're just an hysterical loon

You didn't?

There is no reason to deprive everyone else of the films that they want to see, of present a censored version of them.

Could've fooled me.

How?

You didn't?

There is no reason to deprive everyone else of the films that they want to see, of present a censored version of them.

Could've fooled me.
Out of context you dishonest piece of shit. You edited my post. This is what I said:

How?

You didn't?

Could've fooled me.
Out of context you dishonest piece of shit. You edited my post. This is what I said:

Yeah, you said those who have children WITH them. You said nothing of the other passengers on the plane who may be seated in the vicinity of children and choose to watch smut, you fucking retard. Stop trying to backpedal.

I haven't been on a plane since 1991. My flights were from Cincinnati, Ohio to Houston, Texas and back. I don't remember a film ever once being shown on either plane.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person doesn't care for what is offered if anything is at all, just look for something that does interest you granted it isn't too disturbing to the other passengers of course. I was almost nine years old when I was on them planes and so I most likely just kept busy with a coloring book.

You're attributing to ignorance what, I think, is clearly malicious intent. The dumb fk left is not oblivious to the targeting of children; it is wholly, knowingly, and willfully behind it. If confronted directly about it, they'll deny it, but their actions and policies put the lie to their denials.

I agree. Children are the target of these homosexuals by intention and not by accident.

Forum List

Back