🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Reagan dealt with Berkeley riots in 1969

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Be honest, how many lefties think Reagan was wrong?

Some things never change.

Reagan was wrong. He was a national disgrace. He had a Kent State attitude toward protesters. He was also wrong when he fired the air traffic controllers. Prior to Reagan, I voted more Republican than Democrat - but he ended that. I now vote strictly Democrat.

2091-8-6-04_FAREWELLGIPPER.jpg

upload_2017-2-4_16-13-42.jpeg

Nothing that some bean bag shot and a lot of manacles can't cure at this time.

If your not law enforcement and you get manacled because you're stupid enough to be there, then expect a year of 'voluntary' community service for stepping forward and being noticed, while living in tents with only a five gallon bucket for toilet facilities.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Reagan was wrong. He was a national disgrace. He had a Kent State attitude toward protesters. He was also wrong when he fired the air traffic controllers. Prior to Reagan, I voted more Republican than Democrat - but he ended that. I now vote strictly Democrat.

2091-8-6-04_FAREWELLGIPPER.jpg

I totally see Lakhota among those protesters. Of course he would oppose.

rectruf2.JPEG

Yay!

Reagan sure showed those hippies, didn't he!

Yay for dead kids!

I think people should just protest and refuse any law they wish. If someone dies, it is a bonus so they can go around telling people how terrible "the man" is.

rectruf2.JPEG

Yay!

Reagan sure showed those hippies, didn't he!

Yay for dead kids!

That was not a peaceful protest. that was a riot.

My father in law was a cop during the 60s. It was not all flower girls putting flowers in your gun barrel.

Forum List

Back