🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Sarah Palin's star has fallen....

Good ole Cnn, pushing National Enquire shit again

Cnn should look at how their stars have fallen and have become a National joke as a news station

Palin is still around, Cnn doesn't have to worry their wee selves over it

Last edited:
With all her whining, it was pretty obvious Sarah Palin had never heard the expression, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

But I am glad she shared her considerable intellect with us. Otherwise I would never have learned that Paul Revere warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms by ringing those bells, and, um, making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.

I cannot think of a single idea Sarah Palin ever put on the table. Not one solution. Plenty of anti-ideas. But nothing mentally challenging in the way of answers to the problems facing us. Just a featherweight's, "We need to cut spending lower taxes!"

Anyone?

Last edited:
With all her whining, it was pretty obvious Sarah Palin had never heard the expression, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

But I am glad she shared her considerable intellect with us. Otherwise I would never have learned that Paul Revere warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms by ringing those bells, and, um, making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.

yeah well, we didn't know we had 57 states until Obama told us
brother.

I cannot think of a single idea Sarah Palin ever put on the table. Not one solution. Plenty of anti-ideas. But nothing mentally challenging. Just a featherweight's, "We need to cut spending lower taxes!"

Anyone?

well that's your problem, you can read on what she did as Governor of Alaska

I cannot think of a single idea Sarah Palin ever put on the table. Not one solution. Plenty of anti-ideas. But nothing mentally challenging. Just a featherweight's, "We need to cut spending lower taxes!"

Anyone?

I know what she did as Governor. She bailed out of the job for a bigger paycheck, and because she couldn't take the heat. It speaks volumes about her morals and her commitment to the people of her state.

Last edited:

Anyone?

I know what she did as Governor. She bailed out of the job because she couldn't take the heat. It speaks volumes about her.

yeah I figured you didn't want to know all she did while she was Governor before she resigned..doesn't matter

I know what she did as Governor. She bailed out of the job because she couldn't take the heat. It speaks volumes about her.

yeah I figured you didn't want to know all she did while she was Governor before she resigned..doesn't matter

Of course you are talking about her redistribution of oil wealth, right?

I am quite familiar with everything about her.

Sarah Palin's fall from media stardom - CNN.com

And yet, there are threads even on this board that promote her return to the big stage. We can only hope! :clap2:

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Forum List

Back