How should we fight Hamas?

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think it is true that people in Europe, and the U.S., are not giving much thought to what a threat radical Islam is.

By ARIEL HARKHAM
08/05/2014

▼Israel has become the canary in the coal mine, exposing a dangerous species of pacifism sweeping across Europe and parts of the US

The Middle East is whirling in a tragic display of violence, yet the topsy-turvy logic in which the world is squarely focused on the Jewish state will only serve to perpetuate it. In Syria last week, more than 700 people were been killed in 48 hours, bringing the total number to over 130,000. In Iraq, ISIS is on a rampage reminiscent of a medieval Inquisition, forcing Christians who have lived in Mosul to either convert or die. Meanwhile, in Tripoli, 47 people were killed in a single day last week.

Continue reading at:

How should we fight Hamas? | JPost | Israel News

I think it is true that people in Europe, and the U.S., are not giving much thought to what a threat radical Islam is.

By ARIEL HARKHAM
08/05/2014

▼Israel has become the canary in the coal mine, exposing a dangerous species of pacifism sweeping across Europe and parts of the US

The Middle East is whirling in a tragic display of violence, yet the topsy-turvy logic in which the world is squarely focused on the Jewish state will only serve to perpetuate it. In Syria last week, more than 700 people were been killed in 48 hours, bringing the total number to over 130,000. In Iraq, ISIS is on a rampage reminiscent of a medieval Inquisition, forcing Christians who have lived in Mosul to either convert or die. Meanwhile, in Tripoli, 47 people were killed in a single day last week.

Continue reading at:

Do what Hitler did:
Scream "Kill the Jews", then kill Christians by the hundreds of thousands and no one gives a shit.

By ARIEL HARKHAM
08/05/2014

Continue reading at:

Do what Hitler did:
Scream "Kill the Jews", then kill Christians by the hundreds of thousands and no one gives a shit.

That seems to be the case. So many are closing their eyes to this threat.

Beat the shit out of them until they cry uncle. It's really that simple.

No offense meant, but your pic makes you look very British. As such, this come to mind:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Qhbdijv5Y]Monty Python Precision Drilling - YouTube[/ame]

You should be discussing ways to fight the United States government or the Israeli government because as you know, Israel created Hamas, and the U.S. helped create ISIS. Tough shit, deal with it.

You should be discussing ways to fight the United States government or the Israeli government because as you know, Israel created Hamas, and the U.S. helped create ISIS. Tough shit, deal with it.

Poor R.C. He drags himself to the Middle East forum, and so many of his fellow Catholics are being murdered in the Midcle East, and he has nary a word to say about that. However, it is quite obvious that not only does he hate the U.S., but naturally he hates the Jews too.

Beat the shit out of them until they cry uncle. It's really that simple.

No offense meant, but your pic makes you look very British. As such, this come to mind:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Qhbdijv5Y]Monty Python Precision Drilling - YouTube[/ame]

images

Forum List

Back