How should we punish communitst China for COVID 19 deaths and economic woes?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I think we should cut off all trade with China and put their economy in a depression. Perhaps the people would rise up against the communitst party. Democrats would burst into tears because China is the model for the type of nation they want here.

I think we should cut off all trade with China and put their economy in a depression. Perhaps the people would rise up against the communitst party. Democrats would burst into tears because China is the model for the type of nation they want here.
You should go over and paddle their behind and stomp your little feet!

He’ll do worse than that.
He’ll go over there and kill every last one of them.
He is especially fond of killing women and children.
Sick fuck.

Personally I would fuck them up militarily in a heartbeat.

Sick fuck.
"All war is hell."
Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman

Personally I would fuck them up militarily in a heartbeat.
Calm yourself, before you have a spell.

Sick fuck.
Women and children. Targets of opportunity.

Sick fuck.
"All war is hell."
Clearly you are not thinking it through.

"All war is hell."

"There is no such thing as a good war, but if you have to fight one, here's how to do it". Sun-Tzu, author of The Art of War.
Sun-Tzu says wars are moral contests that are won in the tempers before they’re even fought.
The entire world beyond China has the moral high ground and the motivation to wipe out China. Except democrats. They’re on China’s side.

The same way America was punished for the Kansas flu... nothing.

"All war is hell."

"There is no such thing as a good war, but if you have to fight one, here's how to do it". Sun-Tzu, author of The Art of War.
Sun-Tzu says wars are moral contests that are won in the tempers before they’re even fought.
The entire world beyond China has the moral high ground and the motivation to wipe out China. Except democrats. They’re on China’s side.
If Trump went to war with China, Iran, or North Korea, Democrats would try to send aid and comfort to the enemy.

The same way America was punished for the Kansas flu... nothing.
You mean the Etaple flu from France during WW I ?

Forum List

Back