How stupid is Timmy

Gee I've never seen the press write such a story bout Trump so prolly is lot more on point than Timmy

A CNN commentator has asserted that the corporate media is giving Tim Walz a free pass on multiple lies because Democrat-aligned “journalists” simply accept that he’s “too dumb to tell the truth.” CNN Commentator: Corporate Media Accepts Tim Walz Is ‘Too Dumb to Tell the Truth’ – IOTW Report
Too dumb to tell the truth. Does that mean he doesn't know the truth, or knows it and prefers to lie cause that's just what he is.
I always have to cackle whenever I hear a Trumptard whining about someone lying. :laughing0301:

A CNN commentator has asserted that the corporate media is giving Tim Walz a free pass on multiple lies because Democrat-aligned “journalists” simply accept that he’s “too dumb to tell the truth.” CNN Commentator: Corporate Media Accepts Tim Walz Is ‘Too Dumb to Tell the Truth’ – IOTW Report
Too dumb to tell the truth. Does that mean he doesn't know the truth, or knows it and prefers to lie cause that's just what he is.
Dude, please tell me that's not a source you use regularly.

Timmy is just alright with me.

#VOTEHARRIS

Republican strategist opts for awkward silence instead of defending Trump's anti-migrant conspiracy​

Scott Jennings, a Republican strategist who once served as a special aide to former President George W. Bush, attempted to put a positive spin on Trump's remarks while appearing on CNN's "NewsNight With Abby Phillip," but quickly fell into silence as his fellow panelists pressed him further.

Everyone caught up now?

So as I said. I always cackle whenever I hear a Trumptard whining about lying. :laughing0301:

I'll take this as your surrender. Libs love lies. It's all they have
What do you call this?

d873fdd1-5509-4f44-8d94-e2377a70276b_1920x1080.jpg

#MAGALIES

Forum List

Back