How tall and wide will the great wall of America be?

How tall and wide will the great wall of America be? I seen it could be 65 feet tall, but I am wondering if it will be designed like the great wall of China with area for troops to walk around with a design like the great wall of china?

Kind of like this Great Wall of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since we're seriously considering doing this across all 2,000 miles of border.
There will be no wall. It would cost billions upon billions of dollars and no way iis Mexico going to pay for it. It is the pipe dream of fascists.

Let's hear you call Helly Rotten a FASCIST

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton’s protective wall around Chappaqua estate
AUGUST 12, 2016

Clinton-house-Chappaqua.jpg

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate
Isn't that a fence, not a wall?

Should we call the border FENCE a fence also, doof?

Well you are the one that doesn't know the difference between a wall and a fence...

Oh really?? Our border has a fence dumbfuck.. Trump calls it a wall.. What the FUCK difference does it make being its used to protect our SOVEREIGNTY?? Being you know so much about Helly Rotten, who built her so called "fence?"

In Es defense, she hasn't had a free thought of her own yet, so all she can do is repeat what she's told.

but really, correcting my English, telling me I spelled it wrong, when I spelled it right, is just fucked up.

Es, turn off your computer and come back in a few days, have your meds checked, by your adult, or another one, since the one you have might hate you.

How tall and wide will the great wall of America be? I seen it could be 65 feet tall, but I am wondering if it will be designed like the great wall of China with area for troops to walk around with a design like the great wall of china?

Since we are talking about fantasy why dont we make it tall enough to reach the moon and wide enough to effectively throw the earth from the suns orbit?

Why hasn't Trump thought of the boarder moat idea? We could stock it with gators and gars and snapping turtles. A lot harder to tunnel under and you can't scale it with a ladder. I thought Trump had the best people? Why didn't they think of that?

There will be no wall. It would cost billions upon billions of dollars and no way iis Mexico going to pay for it. It is the pipe dream of fascists.

AUGUST 12, 2016

Well you are the one that doesn't know the difference between a wall and a fence...
HILLARY IN 2006: LET’S BUILD A WALL, DEPORT ILLEGALS

http://megynkelly.org/125010/hillary-in-2006-lets-build-a-wall-deport-illegals/

Oh noes..

Why hasn't Trump thought of the boarder moat idea? We could stock it with gators and gars and snapping turtles. A lot harder to tunnel under and you can't scale it with a ladder. I thought Trump had the best people? Why didn't they think of that?

board·er
ˈbôrdər/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who receives regular meals when staying somewhere, in return for payment or services.
  2. 2.
    a person who boards a ship during or after an attack.
crying-with-laughter.gif

AUGUST 12, 2016

Oh really?? Our border has a fence dumbfuck.. Trump calls it a wall.. What the FUCK difference does it make being its used to protect our SOVEREIGNTY?? Being you know so much about Helly Rotten, who built her so called "fence?"

^Doesn't know the difference between a fence and a wall.

AUGUST 12, 2016

We're all waiting for you to tell us the specifications of Hillarys so called "FENCE"

AUGUST 12, 2016

lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

All we need is a double electrified fence with guard towers every 50 yards

Hell we can even make the fence solar powered during the day to make the lefties happy

Why dont we make it futuristic?. I think having a wall made of refracting light particles embedded with mexican eating nanobots would do the trick nicely.

board·er
ˈbôrdər/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who receives regular meals when staying somewhere, in return for payment or services.
  2. 2.
crying-with-laughter.gif
0382_s7tr.gif

board·er
ˈbôrdər/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
crying-with-laughter.gif
0382_s7tr.gif
LMAO Ole Wheelie:

slipping_off_diving_board_funny_animated_photo.gif

How about a fence that works on a random algorithm? If you can answer a random set of questions regarding US history it opens up. If you get even one wrong it electrocutes you?

board·er
ˈbôrdər/
noun
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
crying-with-laughter.gif
0382_s7tr.gif
LMAO Ole Wheelie:

slipping_off_diving_board_funny_animated_photo.gif

What does a gif of a Trump supporter have to do with the wall/moat?

I don't know the exact measures, but I believe it just got 10 feet taller.

Forum List

Back