How the fuck can someone scam their own family members?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My cousin scammed the entire family last night. The family got together last night because my cousin is going out of town today. So instead of getting together on Christmas Eve we met last night. My mom didn't feel like cooking so my cousin came up with this idea to buy dinner for the family and everyone contribute $12.00 a piece

I get to the house and this bitch bought 40 wings and mac and cheese. No Chicken Breast, No chicken Thigh just all wings. And she wants me to believe that 40 wings and mac and cheese cost $75???? I am still disgusted because I feel so cheated and the food was even all that good.

I could have gotten me a nice individual dinner for $12 dollars from Popeyes. Most grown people want something other than a wing like a Chicken Breast. And I can tell everyone at the table was trying to be polite and go along with it.

Then the bitch reveals she got a $1000 christmas bonus from her job. Then why the fuck are we giving you $12.00 a piece? She could have kept that shit to herself.

My cousin scammed the entire family last night. The family got together last night because my cousin is going out of town today. So instead of getting together on Christmas Eve we met last night. My mom didn't feel like cooking so my cousin came up with this idea to buy dinner for the family and everyone contribute $12.00 a piece

I get to the house and this bitch bought 40 wings and mac and cheese. No Chicken Breast, No chicken Thigh just all wings. And she wants me to believe that 40 wings and mac and cheese cost $75???? I am still disgusted because I feel so cheated and the food was even all that good.

I could have gotten me a nice individual dinner for $12 dollars from Popeyes. Most grown people want something other than a wing like a Chicken Breast. And I can tell everyone at the table was trying to be polite and go along with it.

Then the bitch reveals she got a $1000 christmas bonus from her job. Then why the fuck are we giving you $12.00 a piece? She could have kept that shit to herself.

Happy holidays to you too.

She is learning to become a Democrat (RaT).

Next question.

She is learning to become a Democrat (RaT).

Next question.

you maybe right

Happy holidays to you too.

not too happy mongo

Damn, thats pretty sad.

Yes I would never pay $12 bucks for chicken wings, you got scammed. We even pay extra for no wings in the KFC bucket.

Get the other dissenting family members to pick 1-2 members to approach the cousin in private. Maybe 1 who is diplomatic and has positive sway on the cousin (and 1 to get this in writing if needed so it isn't he said she said back and forth making it worse)

Explain that the meal was only worth 6 a piece, and ask for a copy of the RECEIPT and for the refund to be divided equally among the paid guests. (If not, you can ask the restaurant how much the meal would cost and GET IT IN WRITING to confront the cousin).

You can include some tips for getting the food ie gas money and time, and providing the space (did everyone help clean up or not?), so it's "more than fair" and the cousin cannot complain.

If you cannot work this out, and the cousin refuses to refund the difference,
then you and the family can agree on an alternative. Such as fixing the problem
next time, and having the cousin pay the difference the next time the family goes out to a restaurant.
And have that cousin "pay the tip" to make it up to the rest of the family and KEEP THE PEACE.

Get the other dissenting family members to pick 1-2 members to approach the cousin in private.
Explain that the meal was only worth 6 a piece, demand to see the RECEIPT and ask for the refund
to be divided equally among the paid guests.

You can include some tips for getting the food and providing the space,
so it's "more than fair" and the cousin cannot complain.

next time, and having the cousin pay the difference the next time the family goes out to a restaurant.
And have that cousin "pay the tip" to make it up to the rest of the family and KEEP THE PEACE.

That would make everything messy so it;s better to just move on and learn from this experience so it won't happen again.

Yes I would never pay $12 bucks for chicken wings, you got scammed. We even pay extra for no wings in the KFC bucket.

That was the frustration, i paid $12 and I get no Chicken Breast??

Get the other dissenting family members to pick 1-2 members to approach the cousin in private.
Explain that the meal was only worth 6 a piece, demand to see the RECEIPT and ask for the refund

That would make everything messy so it;s better to just move on and learn from this experience so it won't happen again.

Make sure the cousin knows this was not acceptable.
The chances are greater it will happen again, in one form or another, unless there is communication and people are clear with each other instead of "not saying anything."

Maybe next time specify up front what the menu is going to be before people pay?
Regardless which family member, or have a team do it that everyone agrees they trust
to buy the food that the family AGREES on in advance.

This is more common than you think.

Elderly Couple Facing Eviction After Grandson Allegedly Scams Them Out of Their Home - Inside Edition

Helen and Hank Kawecki, 87 and 88, are now packing away more than 56 years' worth of things they accumulated in preparation for their Monday eviction.

They claim none of this would have happened if not for their grandson, whom they have accused of deceiving them into forfeiting their Thousand Oaks home.

"I didn't think that my grandson would do that to me. He would be the last person," Helen Kawecki said in an interview with CBS Los Angeles.

Their neighbor, Doug Emerson, told InsideEdition.com that it all started in January, when he noticed for sale signs on their lawn.

"We asked Helen, and she said, No, that's just her grandson. He's just having someone come over to look into having more money come out of it," Emerson said.

According to CBS Los Angeles, the Kawecki's were thinking about taking out a loan from the bank two years ago, when their grandson suggested he do it in his name instead. He allegedly told his grandparents that because they were retired, they would have a harder time taking out a loan.

Trusting him, they said they signed the house over to him.

The chances are greater it will happen again, in one form or another, unless there is communication and people are clear with each other instead of "not saying anything."

Maybe next time specify up front what the menu is going to be before people pay?
Regardless which family member, or have a team do it that everyone agrees they trust

All she said in the text message was chicken, not where it was coming from or what type of chicken or what chicken parts.

So I was wondering what is this MYSTERY DINNER we are having. I was thinking it was coming from Popeye's or KFC

This is more common than you think.

Elderly Couple Facing Eviction After Grandson Allegedly Scams Them Out of Their Home - Inside Edition

Helen and Hank Kawecki, 87 and 88, are now packing away more than 56 years' worth of things they accumulated in preparation for their Monday eviction.

They claim none of this would have happened if not for their grandson, whom they have accused of deceiving them into forfeiting their Thousand Oaks home.

"I didn't think that my grandson would do that to me. He would be the last person," Helen Kawecki said in an interview with CBS Los Angeles.

Their neighbor, Doug Emerson, told InsideEdition.com that it all started in January, when he noticed for sale signs on their lawn.

"We asked Helen, and she said, No, that's just her grandson. He's just having someone come over to look into having more money come out of it," Emerson said.

According to CBS Los Angeles, the Kawecki's were thinking about taking out a loan from the bank two years ago, when their grandson suggested he do it in his name instead. He allegedly told his grandparents that because they were retired, they would have a harder time taking out a loan.

Trusting him, they said they signed the house over to him.

WOW

I normally provide all services to my parents and elderly folks I help out for free..Of course sometimes I get paid with a sandwich and a pop...

All she said in the text message was chicken, not where it was coming from or what type of chicken or what chicken parts.

So I was wondering what is this MYSTERY DINNER we are having. I was thinking it was coming from Popeye's or KFC
Well fbj you have the right to express your disapproval. If you aren't over this by next week, if your relationship would be saved by refunding half your money then ask. It's better than carrying this chip on your shoulder and grudge against that cousin.

Well fbj you have the right to express your disapproval. If you aren't over this by next week, if your relationship would be saved by refunding half your money then ask. It's better than carrying this chip on your shoulder and grudge against that cousin.

I will be over after my next meal lol See that was the meal I was looking forward to all day so I didn't eat any breakfast or lunch. So to see that bullshit on the table made me wanna throw up

Trust me, what you experienced could've been worse. Your cousin could be like one that I have in my family.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its a long story. All that I can tell you is that he is to pay back what he owes or the nearest jail cell will be his new home.

Trust me, what you experienced could've been worse. Your cousin could be like one that I have in my family.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its a long story. All that I can tell you is that he is to pay back what he owes or the nearest jail cell will be his new home.

it's a she and she is now in Mexico on vacation after giving the family a DOGSHIT type of dinner

Donald Trump did it.

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back