How the hell do you lose a document that an employee gave to you and supposed to be a HR rep???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I had to get a physical exam which is a requirement for the job and I was able to get the exam one week before I started the job. On the first day which was last monday, I gave this dumb bitch the Health assessment form in her hand and now today she saying she doesn't have it? I also didn't make a copy of it which was dumb on my part but I wasn't expecting to lose it. Now I have to go back to the fucking doctor and have them fill out the form again because this dumb bitch can't keep track of anything.

I almost snapped and only be on the job the job less than two weeks.

You should of had sex with her?

I was saying "I gave it to you on my first day" and she was like...."No you didn't" She probably found it and going to let me know tomorrow like she was looking for all day.

You should of had sex with her?

I was saying "I gave it to you on my first day" and she was like...."No you didn't" She probably found it and going to let me know tomorrow like she was looking for all day.
Well, I don't know about you, but when I "give it to her" she isn't going to forget it or lose it!

I'm just sayin`

I had to get a physical exam which is a requirement for the job and I was able to get the exam one week before I started the job. On the first day which was last monday, I gave this dumb bitch the Health assessment form in her hand and now today she saying she doesn't have it? I also didn't make a copy of it which was dumb on my part but I wasn't expecting to lose it. Now I have to go back to the fucking doctor and have them fill out the form again because this dumb bitch can't keep track of anything.

Come to Canada. Career interference in Toronto and Ontario is so rampant that citizens are leaving in droves and the small province of 14million citizens has $340BILLION in debt.

In Canada they don't lose anything, they just say "you're not worthy" if they don't send undercovers in your workplace, with the full support of the Good Little Germans.

Happened to my wife when she signed me up for health insurance through her employer. The idiot lost the paperwork then claimed she never got it to cover her ass. Had to wait for another open enrollment because the incompetent ass screwed up.
I remember at an old job, the HR department was worthless. Bunch of part timers who viewed the job as a hassle and took forever to do simple tasks.

Gonna generalize here and state HR is probably the most unproductive department in any organization.

You've only been at the new job a couple weeks and you are already referring to female employees as dumb bitches? I was going to at least give you the 6 month probationary period before you created a scene by raising your voice at a female employee, but looks like you won't even make that. Dayum, dude.

You've only been at the new job a couple weeks and you are already referring to female employees as dumb bitches? I was going to at least give you the 6 month probationary period before you created a scene by raising your voice at a female employee, but looks like you won't even make that. Dayum, dude.

i didnt raise my voice mongo. I wanted to though

Was it a dumb white bitch?

no it was a dumb black bitch

Mm. Then I would watch the tude. A grumpy HR bitch is bad enough, but a black grumpy HR bitch will stand up and fight you like a man.

Mm. Then I would watch the tude. A grumpy HR bitch is bad enough, but a black grumpy HR bitch will stand up and fight you like a man.

she said she is going to look for it but im going to the doctors office anyway onvthe way home to get another copy. Especially since i have to pass by it on the way home

The important thing is, you learned a valuable lesson:

Never rely on people.

the dumb bitch found it so i dont have to go to the doctor office after work. I knew i gave it to her which is why i was on the verge of snapping lol

i didnt raise my voice mongo. I wanted to though
Didn't say you did, and I ain't no mongo.

Maybe your problem stems from referring to your projected employment as "dumb bitches".

Forum List

Back