How the Left Creates Conservative Voters

This is great. Please keep it up. Hope he presses charges.

ANTIFA sucks. I’m pretty conservative minded, support small government, low taxes and low regulations, however today’s Republican Party and right wing in general are so bad at representing good values that I want nothing to do with them. The dems have problems of their own but the right is losing the battle of good and evil in these modern times and it is getting exponentially worse under Trump

Dems fighting against the border wall are why there are more conservatives.
Dems fighting against Trump's Muslim ban are why there are more conservatives.

ANTIFA sucks. I’m pretty conservative minded, support small government, low taxes and low regulations, however today’s Republican Party and right wing in general are so bad at representing good values that I want nothing to do with them. The dems have problems of their own but the right is losing the battle of good and evil in these modern times and it is getting exponentially worse under Trump

Support for abortion. LGBT, illegals, etc is falling...those are leftist agendas

Support for abortion. LGBT, illegals, etc is falling...those are leftist agendas

So what does that have to do with anything I just said?

That part is delusion.

Forum List

Back