How the Republicans could have gotten a one year delay in Obamacare

Where does it say it doesn't? Thus federal law and the 14th Amendment and judicial review decide that. Tuff that.

The Constitution doesn't say the things that it doesn't say. You're showing definite signs of brain damage, Fakey. Your arguments are not just wrong, they're utterly incoherent.

Whatever Federal law says can be changed. The SC has never ruled that the states or Congress cannot place restrictions on who can vote. The Constitution already places such restrictions, as do the states.

Read the 14th amendment
Nothing about voting being a right that cannot be taken away.
Fail.

Where does it say it doesn't? Thus federal law and the 14th Amendment and judicial review decide that. Tuff that.

The Constitution doesn't say the things that it doesn't say. You're showing definite signs of brain damage, Fakey. Your arguments are not just wrong, they're utterly incoherent.

Whatever Federal law says can be changed. The SC has never ruled that the states or Congress cannot place restrictions on who can vote. The Constitution already places such restrictions, as do the states.

Read the 14th amendment

Well, what do you no, you're correct. It does protect the right of all males 21 and over to vote. I guess we will just have to amend the Constitution then to prevent anyone getting a check from the government from voting. In fact, the members of any family where any family member gets a check from the government should all be denied the right to vote. That includes all government employees.

None of the aforementioned chit-chat changes the fact IMHO that B. Hussein Obama is the worst president in the history of our country! He continues to be a lying, likely illegal, non-transparent, incompetent, unpatriotic, muslimic POS!

Mr President, we understand the ACA (not Obamacare) is important to your administration. However, we feel that a one year delay is warranted in order to be properly implemented.

In return, we will agree to stop passing bills to repeal the ACA. We will also agree to bring your jobs bill to a vote as well as participate in meaningful immigration reform discussions

The way things USED to be done in Washington

At the current rate of Unions, government employees and other DNC campaign contributors are getting exemptions, why bother. Eventually enough people will be exempt that the ones left having to pay for it will get fed up and vote the bastards out that passed this abomination.

No need to offer a damn thing. It's gonna get delayed by YOUR SAVIOR anyways. All we have to do is sit back and watch this law self destruct

Lol, you loons and your predictions. Thanks for the laugh nutter.
80% chance it gets delayed. Bank on it.

Oh, and I don't usually make predictions. I didn't predict the election but this is different

I'd bet you but I know you RINOs don't honor your agreements

Mr President, we understand the ACA (not Obamacare) is important to your administration. However, we feel that a one year delay is warranted in order to be properly implemented.

In return, we will agree to stop passing bills to repeal the ACA. We will also agree to bring your jobs bill to a vote as well as participate in meaningful immigration reform discussions

:lol: why didn't obama make that offer?

let if go. time and experiencing it will be the worst publicity obamacare can incur

Read the 14th amendment
Nothing about voting being a right that cannot be taken away.
Fail.
By whom? And what would that require?

None of the aforementioned chit-chat changes the fact IMHO that B. Hussein Obama is the worst president in the history of our country! He continues to be a lying, likely illegal, non-transparent, incompetent, unpatriotic, muslimic POS!
*burp*

Obama: Good. Pass my jobs bill and we can talk about about delaying the mandate, later. Like 2014. Maybe. If I feel like it. And while you're at it, bring me a coffee.

about it..
you think Democrats talked like that to Bush? we saw how they spoke about the Tea Party with this shutdown...I've never seen elected Representatives say some of the most offensive stuff like they said...calling them, Domestic enemies, terrorist, etc

what a joke , Obama has to cuddled and coddled into making the right decision for the people in this country

Last edited:

I can't hear you over the

$17,039,702,900,000.00
National Debt!!!
US National Debt Clock

:lol: why didn't obama make that offer?

Because that would remind them how expensive it is to support, educate, and medicate 20,000,000 unregistered foreign visitors?

How the Republicans could have gotten a one year delay in Obamacare

Prevent the parasites or any one who receives government handouts from voting.

So you advocate politicians in Washington deciding who gets Constitutionally protected rights?

You're another fraud.

Excuse me alcoholic, but the parasites have no right to be fed, insured and received benefits at the Taxpayers' expense.

The democrats have no right to use taxpayers monies to enhance their brand.

Forum List

Back