How They Did It

Here is how the fraud happened and how investigations never happened even with evidence. This technology works for the FBI. It can work for anyone.

I expect people to watch this before they reply. Can you sacrifice an hour for your country?

i don't have an hour at t his time, would love to watch it

but I have done something equally as well or better

i read the hefty book Rigged by Hemingway

it's all there

Everybody who isn't an idiot knows there was massive fraud. They got away with it and nobody went to jail so look for more of the same next time.
some swing states have worked on their voting system

This next time we won't have the "covid excuse" or covid theater as DeSantis calls it

Wow!! After all the recounts, the fraud investigations, all the testimony -- CHARLIE KIRK has found the fraud! Entire media organizations were trying for over a year to find it - billion dollar organizations (CNN, NYTimes, WaPo, Fox) -- but thank you CHARLIE KIRK for finding the fraud and releasing it exclusively on your 1-hour podcast so that only 5,000 people see it.

Genius move by Kirk.
Do not underestimate the creative capacity of the entertainment sector to dazzle zealots with shiny baubles, even in the face of an overwhelming preponderance of empirical data to the contrary. Emotional needs trump reason.

Cerebral negation just means that they are more easily led to where they are determined to go anyway.

tenor.gif

Do not underestimate the creative capacity of the entertainment sector to dazzle zealots with shiny baubles, even in the face of an overwhelming preponderance of empirical data to the contrary. Emotional needs trump reason.

Cerebral negation just means that they are more easily led to where they are determined to go anyway.

Sounds like a classic profile and description of the Loonie Left of the USA, whom are easily deceived by "smoke and mirrors" ('Hype and Change').

Wow!! After all the recounts, the fraud investigations, all the testimony -- CHARLIE KIRK has found the fraud! Entire media organizations were trying for over a year to find it - billion dollar organizations (CNN, NYTimes, WaPo, Fox) -- but thank you CHARLIE KIRK for finding the fraud and releasing it exclusively on your 1-hour podcast so that only 5,000 people see it.

Genius move by Kirk.
CNN, NYT, MSM etc. don't WANT to find fraud.

Sounds like a classic profile and description of the Loonie Left of the USA, whom are easily deceived by "smoke and mirrors" ('Hype and Change').
The inevitable, childish "I know you are but what am I?" response in the absences of a coherent defense is far too predictable.

The absence of empirical evidence - i.e., investigations, recounts, audits, court challenges, etc. - is not negated by the ideological weird worshipers spouting it.

The inevitable, childish "I know you are but what am I?" response in the absences of a coherent defense is far too predictable.

The absence of empirical evidence - i.e., investigations, recounts, audits, court challenges, etc. - is not negated by the ideological weird worshipers spouting it.
Sorry Jack, but after 50+ years of bouncing from Left to Right and seeing the delusions and disinformation common to the Left in USA, can't help but see the dislocation and distortion that springs from the minds of those whom think they are privileged and endowed to receive what they have not earned nor deserve.

As one of the "Deadwood of Society" you fit the bill of the useless parasites and hence are hardly worth responding to.

Sorry Jack, but after 50+ years of bouncing from Left to Right and seeing the delusions and disinformation common to the Left in USA, can't help but see the dislocation and distortion that springs from the minds of those whom think they are privileged and endowed to receive what they have not earned nor deserve.

As one of the "Deadwood of Society" you fit the bill of the useless parasites and hence are hardly worth responding to.
While you've been bouncing around, the need for credible, empirical data to sustain one's ideological dogma has not become obsolete in our legal venues.

No suspects, no evidence, no case.

The weird worshipers have yet to contrive any suspects or credible evidence to sustain in any legal venue the nutty conspiracy their Cry Baby Loser pulled out of his butt to dazzle them.

While you've been bouncing around, the need for credible, empirical data to sustain one's ideological dogma has not become obsolete in our legal venues.

No suspects, no evidence, no case.
Right!

Which applied to you Loonie Leftist claims of Trump "colluding" with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 elections from S'Hillary!

Right!

Which applied to you Loonie Leftist claims of Trump "colluding" with the Russians to "steal" the 2016 elections from S'Hillary!
Your ideological fanaticism ignores the reality that there is no such crime as "collusion," and no such charge was ever filed against the Cry Baby Loser. He liked to say the word a lot.
Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 8.23.24 AM.png

"COLLUSION!"
I never accused the Loser of such a thing, and I even noted repeatedly that Trump and Putin, both promoting his election, did so for disparate purposes and had no need to coordinate.

Did some suspect complicity?
Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 9.00.48 PM.png

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet
with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor –
with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit,
and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Forum List

Back