How to be Really Bad at Politics

She is one of those uber liberals who over talk other peoples' point of view, never listens and thinks she knows everything. I have seen her on committees talking down to people and treating them like idiots. Repubs do it too, so I'm not singling her out in terms of she is a bad person or the left are all like this. There are her and a couple of others like that on the left. Very off putting.

OTT (over the top)...
Policy wise, what makes her an "Uber liberal?"

I haven't seen her talking down to people on committees, however I've seen reports of Pelosi making her cry.

I don't think that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has anything in common with any Republicans in office, or out of office currently. However, I do see similarities between some Republicans and Pelosi.

So let's get to the root of your dislike of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Shall we?

Example?

Or are you being vague on purpose
The Majority Report, Indisputable, both on YouTube. You should watch them live tomorrow.

I frequently post the video essays of Professor Black Truth, Roland Martin, etc.

I'm not hiding anything.

The Majority Report, Indisputable, both on YouTube. You should watch them live tomorrow.

I frequently post the video essays of Professor Black Truth, Roland Martin, etc.

I'm not hiding anything.
I know Sam very well....

Interesting...

I do not want to reveal too much but you can put two and two together....we aren't the same age obviously. He is actually a very funny guy but his political views are VERY left oriented.
Yes, Sam is about ten years older than me and I'm about ten years older than you.

Interesting indeed.

I've been listening to him since the Bush II days BTW.

I am serious. How can Democrats be upset at Democratic policies when they elected the people who enact them?

I have found over the years that there is a huge disconnect among the public regarding what they vote for and what they think they are voting for.

I have found over the years that there is a huge disconnect among the public regarding what they vote for and what they think they are voting for.
Well of course, since most people vote on a small handful of issues, and, as it turns out, there are millions of issues.

Yes, Sam is about ten years older than me and I'm about ten years older than you.

Interesting indeed.

I've been listening to him since the Bush II days BTW.
Again, not to reveal too much but he is one of the funniest people I have ever been around.

So you elect the same people over and over again and then complain? Actually, yes they are LOL.
No. What makes you think I elect the same people over and over? Do you think I vote in all 50 states? Your posts in this thread are kind of bizarre. You know I only vote for 3 congresspeople, right? And one president?

Do you understand the idea that I might like some policies, but not others? That I don't think everything my cult leader does is perfect, no mater wha he does?

Like i said...because I am not in a cult. Is that why the idea is so foreign to you?

No. What makes you think I elect the same people over and over? Do you think I vote in all 50 states? Your posts in this thread are kind of bizarre. You know I only vote for 3 congresspeople, right? And one president?

Do you understand the idea that I might like some policies, but not others? That I don't think everything my cult leader does is perfect, no mater wha he does?

Like i said...because I am not in a cult. Is that why the idea is so foreign to you?
You meaning a voter not you specifically. In Baltimore they elected Elijah Cummings for 40 straight years and zero kids graduated with a proficiency in math out of 13 high schools. You get what you vote for.

You meaning a voter not you specifically. In Baltimore they elected Elijah Cummings for 40 straight years and zero kids graduated with a proficiency in math out of 13 high schools. You get what you vote for.
Um, Elijah Cummings had no say what happened in Baltimore schools.

Did you just say that with a straight face? Or did you just find a brown guy and run with it?

Um, Elijah Cummings had no say what happened in Baltimore schools.

Did you just say that with a straight face? Or did you just find a brown guy and run with it?
What did he have say in? He certainly frequently paraded the streets. Baltimore has been deep blue for my entire life and the place is hell on Earth. Maybe give another party a shot? You don’t get it.

Forum List

Back