How to be Really Bad at Politics

I see it has taking the best of two bad candidates. Yes, Trump was that bad. I think the left in America - and I mean the likes of OCA etc - are not as well liked as they think they are. I have a friend in NY who votes Dem every time, but HATES OCA. Can't stand her and will not vote for her if she was ever nominated for pres. See, unlike neocon whackos, the left are more discerning about vote. The right are like lemmings IMO. Proof? Anybody who would vote for a sack of shit like Trump. If a person had any sense of moral fortitude, they would never vote for him. Never.
Did your pal vote for DeBlasio and Cuomo? Trump is the man!

I see it has taking the best of two bad candidates. Yes, Trump was that bad. I think the left in America - and I mean the likes of OCA etc - are not as well liked as they think they are. I have a friend in NY who votes Dem every time, but HATES OCA. Can't stand her and will not vote for her if she was ever nominated for pres. See, unlike neocon whackos, the left are more discerning about vote. The right are like lemmings IMO. Proof? Anybody who would vote for a sack of shit like Trump. If a person had any sense of moral fortitude, they would never vote for him. Never.
BTW, what's your friend's beef with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

The Democratic Party has been a suicide cult for the past half century.

And now the Republican Party has become a cult of personality.

Yet America will still re-elect 98 percent of the House and 80 percent of the Senate.

What makes her polarizing?

OTT? What's that?
She is one of those uber liberals who over talk other peoples' point of view, never listens and thinks she knows everything. I have seen her on committees talking down to people and treating them like idiots. Repubs do it too, so I'm not singling her out in terms of she is a bad person or the left are all like this. There are her and a couple of others like that on the left. Very off putting.

OTT (over the top)...

Forum List

Back