How to be Really Bad at Politics

First, let non-citizens vote in elections.

Next, if parents want their kids to go back to school, tell them they’re racist, sexist and misogynistic for doing so.

View attachment 586231
It’s just mind-boggling how bad the Left is at politics.
People will still vote for them in order to get free stuff. Chicago is going to have a bunch retarded young adults 5-8 years from now.

Care to elaborate what you mean by that? Thank you

The Republicans work lock-step and are devastatingly good at politics. Because 100% of their resources are dedicated to winning elections. They appeal to people base emotions, not their intelligence. However, Republicans are terrible at governance.

Democrats are disunited and individualistic. They appeal to people's intelligence, not their emotions. They stink at politics and at winning elections. However, Democrats are (in general) good at governing.

Logically, if people voted based on intelligence, the GOP wouldn't win any elections, and the Dems would sweep all.

The Republicans work lock-step and are devastatingly good at politics. Because 100% of their resources are dedicated to winning elections. They appeal to people base emotions, not their intelligence. However, Republicans are terrible at governance.

Democrats are disunited and individualistic. They appeal to people's intelligence, not their emotions. They stink at politics and at winning elections. However, Democrats are (in general) good at governing.

Logically, if people voted based on intelligence, the GOP wouldn't win any elections, and the Dems would sweep all.
Oh, he's not going to like that answer. haha

So the OP shows good governance? As does DeFund the Police?

I see

How to be bad at politics go to DC get inside the beltway bubble and insulate yourself from the people you claim to represent until the next time you are up for re-election then treat the voters like idiots who can’t see through your bullshit. We see this from both parties every election cycle.

No, I think the Left completely underestimated how much it has pissed people off with PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture.

Hell, I was warning about this here long before Escalator Day. Trump was the ultimate pushback to all that crap. I just didn't know how big and ugly the pushback would be.
I suppose you could be right, but if those that refused to vote, or voted 3rd party as a protest had actually thought here was a chance that trump might win, I'm convinced their actions would have been different.

I suppose you could be right, but if those that refused to vote, or voted 3rd party as a protest had actually thought here was a chance that trump might win, I'm convinced their actions would have been different.
Yeah, I wouldn't argue with that. Many people thought Hillary had it in the bag. I sure did, but I did vote.

My frustration is that he should have lost to her by 20 million, not 3 million. This shouldn't even be close. But the Dems aren't exactly attractive themselves, and it's for those reasons. They turn a lot of people off with that stuff.

First, let non-citizens vote in elections.

Next, if parents want their kids to go back to school, tell them they’re racist, sexist and misogynistic for doing so.

View attachment 586231
It’s just mind-boggling how bad the Left is at politics.
It's because they're the corporate Establishment. Same as the Republicans.

If Democrats were any good at politics, the GOP would cease to exist.

You have most of it backwards. Democrats are horrific at governing. They entire schtick is dehumanizing others by calling them pejoratives and getting base all emotional.

So they are sick of themselves? They elected these people did they not?
I see it has taking the best of two bad candidates. Yes, Trump was that bad. I think the left in America - and I mean the likes of OCA etc - are not as well liked as they think they are. I have a friend in NY who votes Dem every time, but HATES OCA. Can't stand her and will not vote for her if she was ever nominated for pres. See, unlike neocon whackos, the left are more discerning about vote. The right are like lemmings IMO. Proof? Anybody who would vote for a sack of shit like Trump. If a person had any sense of moral fortitude, they would never vote for him. Never.

Forum List

Back