How to build an Autocracy

The Comrade is following Putin's script. He has attacked the media. He has cast doubt on US intelligence. He has allowed the Stare Department to be gutted. He has walked away from Western Europe. Now he is attacking the FBI.

THIS ALL MAKES PUTIN VERY HAPPY!

The Comrade is following Putin's script. He has attacked the media. He has cast doubt on US intelligence. He has allowed the Stare Department to be gutted. He has walked away from Western Europe. Now he is attacking the FBI.
Which is what I have been wanting for 30 years. Who cares about Putin.

How to Build an Autocracy

This is from January 2017, but it is more true today. This is the Comrade's script. US has it's first Royal Family.

No, that would be the Kennedys.

and Bushs, and Roosevelts, and Clintons, and lets not forget the Adams. (considering they were 2 of the first 8 presidents, they would be first)
i wonder why jimmy did not comment on this post and the one before this one?.....

The FBI has been turned into the enforcement arm of the democratic party. It is our KGB. It needs to be gutted and rebuilt.

This is from January 2017, but it is more true today. This is the Comrade's script. US has it's first Royal Family.

and Bushs, and Roosevelts, and Clintons, and lets not forget the Adams. (considering they were 2 of the first 8 presidents, they would be first)
i wonder why jimmy did not comment on this post and the one before this one?.....

How many of those people were elected with the help of a foreign adversary? Ahhhhh.....that would be none.

How many of those people were elected with the help of a foreign adversary? Ahhhhh.....that would be none.
Got proof ANY president was elected 'with the help of a foreign adversary'?

16 intelligence agencies have proof that Putin use multiple channels, including social media, stolen DNC emails, and fake news to promote the Comrade.

He is Putin's Choice. And you are complicit in the destruction of our Republic.u

All the small money donations to Obama from foreign countries he rigged so that he wouldn't have to report the origin of the donations?

16 intelligence agencies have proof that Putin use multiple channels, including social media, stolen DNC emails, and fake news to promote the Comrade.

He is Putin's Choice. And you are complicit in the destruction of our Republic.u

Good parrot.

why are they bothering with an investigation?

Sounds like they have all the information they need to sentence him to solitary for life.

nice dance jim.....you said something about the trumps being our first "royal" family.....that was what was being commented on from your statement........

were you or anyone else forced to vote for the guy?....and how many governments has the US interfered in?...

How?

I didn't vote for him, or the bitch he was running against.

You've got me confused with the 100 million+ that DID vote.

Forum List

Back