How to cash in on dead Americans.

The Democrats/progressives/left wrote the book on fundraising and dancing on graves for their AGENDA

look at Newtown, Iraq, etc

pukes

Rep. Westmoreland is a proud card carrying Tea party member so it should come as no surprise he "cosponsored a bill to place the Ten Commandments in the House of Representatives and the Senate. Westmoreland also sponsored a bill that the Ten Commandments could be displayed in courthouses in a historical setting."
Lynn Westmoreland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rep. Westmoreland got into some controversy when calling the President and the First Lady "uppity". Those not from the South might not be familiar with that term.

Well, there they are. The team of the Republicans finest:
Gowdy of South Carolina
Roskam of Illinois
Susan Brooks of Indiana,
Jim Jordan of Ohio,
Mike Pompeo of Kansas,
Martha Roby of Alabama
Lynn Westmoreland of Georgia

The article was stating facts. However, since you seem to be incapable of recognizing facts there is a website you could check to see if I am correct or not. Of course that would take some work on your part, wouldn't it?

You provide nothing. You do not add to the conversation. You only use talking points.

What use are you to any debate?
Apparently you are so dense you lack the ability to recognize facts when you see them. That is probably fallout from watching fox news.

Apparently you are so dense you have to type in boldface. :badgrin:

The slime balls on this board must be very proud about the republicans using the deaths of 4 Americans to ask for campaign donations.
"House Speaker John Boehner would not say Thursday if the House GOP’s campaign arm should stop including the Benghazi attacks in fundraising appeals.

Asked three times whether the National Republican Congressional Committee should be fundraising based on what they call Democratic obstruction of the Benghazi investigation, Boehner answered only: “Our focus is on getting the answers to those families who lost their loved ones. Period.
An NRCC email sent Wednesday morning included a link to “become a Benghazi watchdog” – which led to a page where supporters can donate cash. A separate website called “BenghaziWatchdogs.com” still contains a link encouraging visitors to “help fight liberals by donating today.””
Apparently it is time to shear the republican sheep again. Tell us again how this is just about finding the truth and about how proud you are of your party using dead Americans to raise money.
The Newest Benghazi Controversy: Political Fundraising - NBC News

bah---politicians will use anything for raising funds.
And calling them out on it regardless of who does it is a good thing...no?

The slime balls on this board must be very proud about the republicans using the deaths of 4 Americans to ask for campaign donations.
"House Speaker John Boehner would not say Thursday if the House GOP’s campaign arm should stop including the Benghazi attacks in fundraising appeals.

Asked three times whether the National Republican Congressional Committee should be fundraising based on what they call Democratic obstruction of the Benghazi investigation, Boehner answered only: “Our focus is on getting the answers to those families who lost their loved ones. Period.
An NRCC email sent Wednesday morning included a link to “become a Benghazi watchdog” – which led to a page where supporters can donate cash. A separate website called “BenghaziWatchdogs.com” still contains a link encouraging visitors to “help fight liberals by donating today.””
Apparently it is time to shear the republican sheep again. Tell us again how this is just about finding the truth and about how proud you are of your party using dead Americans to raise money.

Tell us about Obama and the Democrats capitalizing on tragedies and asking for donations, will you Ronnie-Bub?

It's WRONG no matter who does it...ODD (not really), that YOU seize only on Republicans when you refuse to leave your yard for the larger picture and fail to realize that YOUR SIDE does it as well as many posters here have illustrated. YOU are a partisan PUNK.:eusa_hand:

Stow it.

Rep. Westmoreland is a proud card carrying Tea party member so it should come as no surprise he "cosponsored a bill to place the Ten Commandments in the House of Representatives and the Senate. Westmoreland also sponsored a bill that the Ten Commandments could be displayed in courthouses in a historical setting."

Rep. Westmoreland got into some controversy when calling the President and the First Lady "uppity". Those not from the South might not be familiar with that term.

Lol. Perhaps you would like to discuss this guy?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRcsORKBCns"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRcsORKBCns[/ame]

Completely destroyed by this black GOP delegate:

"If you plan to hand out those hoods, what are you going to give me?"

Last edited:
148217_600.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRcsORKBCns"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRcsORKBCns[/ame]

I would love to, just not on a thread about the Benghazi scandal. We could, if you would like, discuss the qualifications of the Republican Representatives who have been chosen to be on the Benghazi select committee.

I would love to, just not on a thread about the Benghazi scandal. We could, if you would like, discuss the qualifications of the Republican Representatives who have been chosen to be on the Benghazi select committee.

You started this by making obscure references to southern racism. Now finish it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could also discuss how the Democrats are undermining their own credibility by wanting to boycott this committee. Sounds good to me though, less interference.

Last edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRcsORKBCns

You started this by making obscure references to southern racism. Now finish it.
I wouldn't count on it TK. RandomFoible is a coward.

Forum List

Back