How to commit a perfect coup

Indeed. They tried exactly what you're suggesting. And right wing terrorism won't be fighting 'democrats'. They'll be up against law enforcement.

There's no 'war between democrats and republicans'. There's right wing extremists attacking cops and federal buildings in the name of their 'revolution'. And ending up like Tim McVeigh and Ricky Schiffer.
No, there are conservatives who are fed up with Democrats and are not willing to go further down the road towards communist tyranny like we are seeing with Trump.

No, there are conservatives who are fed up with Democrats and are not willing to go further down the road towards communist tyranny like we are seeing with Trump.

And when you and your 'milita' starts shooting folks in the name of your revolution......you'll face law enforcement.

You know how that will go. Exactly as it did for Tim and Ricky. Exactly as it has gone for every soveriegn citizen, right wing militia man, tax protestor or right wing headjob.

The people your ilk are gonna have to kill.....are cops. And they will take it personally.

Me? I won't even know your name when they put you in the ground or a cell.

That’s where we are headed. You can be the one that never thought this could happen. But, it is. We aren’t there, yet. We are on the path towards communism.

Nope. For several reasons.

First, you lack the numbers. MAGA makes up too small a portion of America to take it. And MAGA willing to actually sacrifice for their ideals are rarer than a unicorn made of winning lottery tickets.

You lack the resources. The States led the civil war. Not one is behind your domestic terrorism bullshit.

You lack conviction. You won't bleed for your 'revolution'. But you expect others to. They're expecting it to be you. No one is showing up.

Finally, you lack understanding. You won't be fighting 'democrats'. When you start shooting folks in the name of your revolution, law enforcement will show up. And you'll have to kill cops in enormous numbers.

And they WILL take it personally when you try.

There will be no civil war. There will be the occasional spasm of right wing extremists that are put down like Tim and Ricky.

And when you and your 'milita' starts shooting folks in the name of your revolution......you'll face law enforcement.

You know how that will go. Exactly as it did for Tim and Ricky. Exactly as it has gone for every soveriegn citizen, right wing militia man, tax protestor or right wing headjob.

The people your ilk are gonna have to kill.....are cops. And they will take it personally.

Me? I won't even know your name when they put you in the ground or a cell.
Don’t think so. The way Democrats have vilified law enforcement and the military, they will turn on the communist Democrats. The question is how far will we go before this happens. And, it will be bloody. See, by far, the people have more guns and firepower than the police anyways.

Nope. For several reasons.

First, you lack the numbers. MAGA makes up too small a portion of America to take it. And MAGA willing to actually sacrifice for their ideals are rarer than a unicorn made of winning lottery tickets.

You lack the resources. The States led the civil war. Not one is behind your domestic terrorism bullshit.

You lack conviction. You won't bleed for your 'revolution'. But you expect others to. They're expecting it to be you. No one is showing up.

Finally, you lack understanding. You won't be fighting 'democrats'. When you start shooting folks in the name of your revolution, law enforcement will show up. And you'll have to kill cops in enormous numbers.

And they WILL take it personally when you try.

There will be no civil war. There will be the occasional spasm of right wing extremists that are put down like Tim and Ricky.
I’ve already spoken on these. There will be a point where we will take action. It’s coming close. The question will be, will we be allowed after taking back cot from the evil ones our country, to continue or will the rapture and the 2nd coming of Christ happen and the end comes?

Don’t think so. The way Democrats have vilified law enforcement and the military, they will turn on the communist Democrats. The question is how far will we go before this happens. And, it will be bloody. See, by far, the people have more guns and firepower than the police anyways.

Then why when Ricky Shiffer attacked cops, did they not join him?

When Tim McVeigh blew up a Federal Building, why did the cops arrest him and not join him?

You're delusional. The cops will enforce the laws. And you killing people in the name of your 'revolution' is wildly illegal.

I’ve already spoken on these. There will be a point where we will take action. It’s coming close. The question will be, will we be allowed after taking back cot from the evil ones our country, to continue or will the rapture and the 2nd coming of Christ happen and the end comes?

Laughing....so exactly as I predicted, an excuse why you won't be fighting.

Color me shocked.

Then why when Ricky Shiffer attacked cops, did they not join him?

When Tim McVeigh blew up a Federal Building, why did the cops arrest him and not join him?

You're delusional. The cops will enforce the laws. And you killing people in the name of your 'revolution' is wildly illegal.
Why are you talking about the distant past? I said clearly “how far will we go before we turn on the communist Democrats?” Meaning, we will give you people time to repent and correct course. Some time in the future. Not far into the future but not in the past or present. So, stop bringing up the past. Stop pushing us or this will happen in the near future.

If I were trying to overthrow a duly elected president, I'd start by saying he conspired with a foreign power to cheat in the election. I'd believe I could get away with this charge because I would have the media on my side, relentlessly pounding away at the narrative. It would help that members of the president's own party, despising him for destroying their cozy little arrangement with the opposition, refused to support him politically.

When it became apparent that the president was hugely effective at governing on those things that matter to ordinary people, such as the economy, national security, immigration, energy policy, etc., and that the false charges of treason and cheating weren't sticking, I'd look ahead to throwing the next election.

What I would need is a way to prevent the president from campaigning and a way to institutionalize election fraud. Thankfully, I would have gamed out long before the election what a government can do if faced with a pandemic infection. COVID's appearance was providential.

246687_5_.jpg

Image of handcuffed man (edited) by Racool_studio.

Please note before I continue that we knew by March exactly how bad COVID was and what the best approach was: the Diamond Princess, a cruise ship moored off Japan, was a perfect Petri dish. It revealed that the elderly and immune-compromised were at risk; everyone else was fine. The way to address the problem was to protect that small group and get on with life.

7_233_9.gif

With help from that same compliant media establishment and fellow travelers in the social media and tech world, along with an administrative state that despised the president, I would quickly turn that flu into the newest incarnation of the Black Death. Once the people panicked, I would lock down the country while insisting that there was no viable treatment. This provided three benefits:

• it would destroy the thriving economy on which the president would run;
  • it would prevent the president, a crowd-pleaser, from campaigning before crowds; and
  • it would allow legislatures and secretaries of state across America to implement often unconstitutional, and always unreasonable, voting rules, such as months-long early voting, ballot-harvesting, and voting only by mail-in ballot. Add to this the ongoing refusal to check identification, and the election was in the bag before it started.
246687_5_.jpg

Love it!

Forum List

Back