How to Destroy Your Political Opponent: Opposition Research

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i've done oppo research for a handful of campaigns for free, never been paid for it though...who would you like me to do oppo research on? the name that gets the most mentions, i will try my best to dig up stuff on him/her

Oppo research is easy for democrats, just accuse your opponents of what you are doing:
1. Hillary accuses veteran Tulsi Gabbard of being a Russian asset
2. Hillary and the dems accuse Trump of collaborating with Russians after they collaberated with Russians for the Steele Dossier
3. Biden and the dems accuse Republicans of destroying democracy after they open borders as their "Great Replacement" of Republican voters
etc.

that's different than oppo research...i do it in an honorable way...i don't put the person's life in danger, not even close
So you just poke around in other people's business for the express purpose of using that info (likely 3rd-4th hand and half-truths at best) against them.....That at the very least it shows that you are without honor.....Honorable people don't do such things.....Not to mention being more than a bit creepy and on the stalking side of things.

You know, some things you should just keep to yourself.

So you just poke around in other people's business for the express purpose of using that info (likely 3rd-4th hand and half-truths at best) against them.....That at the very least it shows that you are without honor.....Honorable people don't do such things.....Not to mention being more than a bit creepy and on the stalking side of things.

You know, some things you should just keep to yourself.
both sides do it

both sides do it
So does that make it right for you to do such a dishonorable thing?

I think it's pretty darn low-rent behavior.

tenor.gif

George Soros Media Matters is apparently free to democrat candidates. It's a tax exempt political entity that claims it monitors (only) conservative speech. If you are a republican candidate you better be ready for an inside out exam that tracks you back to kindergarten. Not so for democrats.

Lots of people speed, too. That fact isn’t a defense when you get pulled over by radar or laser.

The totally fake Pee Pee tapes were considered oppo research. Nothing honest or honorable in that.
what about the wikileaks dump on Hillary? i bet you're for that! HA!

George Soros Media Matters is apparently free to democrat candidates. It's a tax exempt political entity that claims it monitors (only) conservative speech. If you are a republican candidate you better be ready for an inside out exam that tracks you back to kindergarten. Not so for democrats.
maybe i should work for Soros lol i just wanted to rile up the conservatives, i'd never work for that dusty old dumbass

maybe i should work for Soros lol i just wanted to rile up the conservatives, i'd never work for that dusty old dumbass
You can’t rile up anyone. Why not? Because you are a hack troll without a shadow of a ghost of a blurry afterimage of a shred of credibility. 😎

Last edited:
Opposition research = phony exaggerations, slander, and outright lies.
Nothing honorable at all!
But right up the OP's alley, for sure.

What you do is dishonorable....No matter who which "side" you do it for.

That's why I always point out "anonymous sources" in the long-winded articles folk post here because likely those sources are just dishonorable hacks like you have out-ed yourself to be.

dis·hon·or·a·ble
[disˈänərəb(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE
  1. bringing shame or disgrace on someone or something:
    "his crimes are petty and dishonorable"
    synonyms:
    disgraceful · shameful · shameless · shaming · disreputable · discreditable · degrading · debasing · ignominious · ignoble · blameworthy · contemptible · despicable · reprehensible · shabby · shoddy · sordid · sorry · base · low ·

Forum List

Back