How To Lose Feeling In Your Tongue Forever

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
top-10-strange-and-unusual-flavours-of-dorito-L-9joOZV.jpeg

I was thinking it would have been doing your ABC's while licking a beaver until it scream your name or deity name... ( Don't ask and yes to your private question and no I do not want to converse about it at this time )

th

I was thinking it would have been doing your ABC's while licking a beaver until it scream your name or deity name... ( Don't ask and yes to your private question and no I do not want to converse about it at this time )

th

Cool... thanks

I'm sure there are a lot of "hot" things out there... I never realized how hot that pepper stuff is they have at pizza parlors - the hot pepper stuff in the shakers ..... (I'm not even sure what they call it) but when my son was 2 he got ONE piece of it in his mouth (poor guy!) -

I once worked with PTA from Mexico, and she told everyone I was a wimp because I would only order lemon and pepper wings from Wings - N - More on the East End of Houston...

Well a Tejana that worked with us one day said she would bet that PTA twenty dollars that I could eat five whole Jalapenos at once, and that PTA took the bet and lost...

Eating spicy food is something I got used to while living in the Asian community. Yes, they have some spicy soups that make my tongue burn and after a few hours, well the other end burns as much... ( I know TMI )

Forum List

Back