How to "Make America Great Again"

The updated How to Make America Great Again list.
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
  • Create a database of all persons of a specific religion
  • Ask Iowans how stupid are they?
Rough up black people that don't agree with you politically should be added.

Before Social Security people supported their parents when they got too old to take care of themselves, so all this horse manure about poverty among the elderly before Social Security is meaningless.

Really? Hey, guy, before Social Security, the average lifespan was 62 years. a lot of people didn't take care of their elderly parents because they were having a hard enough time taking care of themselves.

I've already pointed out that the average life span was lower in those days, which is just one more reason why the current program is a boondoggle. When people got to old to work in those days, if they didn't have sufficient wealth saved up, they lived with their kids. That's just an historical fact. I know that makes ingrates like you uncomfortable. Good.
What days, exactly? The Depression?

Any time before the SS boondoggle was conceived.

• Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer

You mean throw thugs out of your campaign rally who's only intention was to disrupt the event and to get videoed being thrown out.

In fairness, Trump didn't actually rough anyone up. But he did say that some deserve it. So that goes onto the list.

• Be a crazy birfer
  • Say that some protesters deserve to get roughed up.

What part of mocking handicapped people did you like best, when Trump flipped his arms around or when he rolled his eyes?

come on toro, you're not that hopeless to be using something so dumb. who hasn't made fun of the handicapped. hell we see it on here all the time with mostly the left going around calling people, retards.

When I was in high school some of my friends thought it was great fun to mock people they called "tards" who took the short bus to school.
That must have made you sad.

I'm sure they all grew up to be good obedient politically correct liberals who never talk about the way they behaved in high school.
No surprise that went over your head.

It's no surprise that my point when right over your head.

My parents are both dead.

Which frees you up to lecture other people on what they should be doing.

I'm not lecturing anyone on what to do with their parents. Feel free to push them out into the cold if they become inconvenient.

Any more callous insensitive questions?

You, of all people, crying about "callous insensitive questions"? Irony x 10.

Why do you expect me to be sensitive to the feelings of a bunch of fucking Nazis like you?
You calling other posters Nazis is the definition of irony.

hmmmm, no, I call people Nazis because that's what they are.

Before Social Security people supported their parents when they got too old to take care of themselves, so all this horse manure about poverty among the elderly before Social Security is meaningless.

Really? Hey, guy, before Social Security, the average lifespan was 62 years. a lot of people didn't take care of their elderly parents because they were having a hard enough time taking care of themselves.

I've already pointed out that the average life span was lower in those days, which is just one more reason why the current program is a boondoggle. When people got to old to work in those days, if they didn't have sufficient wealth saved up, they lived with their kids. That's just an historical fact. I know that makes ingrates like you uncomfortable. Good.
Bullshit as I explained before only the well to do could afford to do that.
Most everyone else worked for the rich .
Whole families would do whatever they could to keep food a a roof over their heads.
If grandma keeled over in the field that was one less source of income and one less mouth to feed .

Your explanation is pure horseshit. How much does it cost to allow mom to move in with you? I know plenty of people who have done. But those people actually care about their parents. It doesn't get any cheaper by putting the cost onto the taxpayers, numskull.

Your understanding of how people lived before Saint Roosevelt descended from heaven is pure fiction.

In fairness, Trump didn't actually rough anyone up. But he did say that some deserve it. So that goes onto the list.

• Be a crazy birfer
How about Mexican-Americans that ask legitimate questions be mocked and strong armed away from Donald?

• Be a crazy birfer
How about Mexican-Americans that ask legitimate questions be mocked and strong armed away from Donald?

What "legitimate questions" were those?

• ok I'm bored.
  • He mocked a moron. He mocked a liberal idiots position. I doubt very much he knew that moron was handicapped.
  • [*]Call decorated POWs "losers"
    [*]
  • I spent time in the military. I know Lt's who were there for the awards and didn't give a fuck about their members. I knew troops who went hungry while the Lt pigged out because he carried his own food in his jeep. Kerry is one of those Lt's. He has no morals, ethics, or backbone. He didn't care how many of his own people died if it meant one more reward for himself.
McCain is a Rino. Being shot down and a POW doesn't get you a free pass at not being criticized for your liberal talking points.
Get your military advice by watching TV shows
worked for Obama.
  • English isn't your first language is it. He never said all. Logic dictates the ones escaping are the desperate and the ones without real skills. Our allowing immigrants from third world countries is their biggest problem. The ones able to revolt ran away instead. They will never fix their problems as long as the troublemakers can run to America.
ok I just couldn't finish the list it got even more boring.
[/QUOTE]

• Be a crazy birfer

How would Trump deport 11 million people?
How would Trump build a 1900 mile wall?

• He mocked a moron. He mocked a liberal idiots position. I doubt very much he knew that moron was handicapped.
So what you're saying is that Trump didn't know the reporter was handicapped, but then imitated how a handicapped person would act.

Yes, that's much, much better.

Glad you cleared that up.

I'm not lecturing anyone on what to do with their parents. Feel free to push them out into the cold if they become inconvenient.

Why do you expect me to be sensitive to the feelings of a bunch of fucking Nazis like you?

False! you wish that's what they were.
Not surprisingly you can't tell the difference.

Whole families would do whatever they could to keep food a a roof over their heads.
If grandma keeled over in the field that was one less source of income and one less mouth to feed .

Your explanation is pure horseshit. How much does it cost to allow mom to move in with you? I know plenty of people who have done. But those people actually care about their parents. It doesn't get any cheaper by putting the cost onto the taxpayers, numskull.

Your understanding of how people lived before Saint Roosevelt descended from heaven is pure fiction.
False ! History proves me right.

• Be a crazy birfer

How would Trump deport 11 million people?
How would Trump build a 1900 mile wall?

How would Trump perform a function that the government performs every day of the week? How many miles of interstate highway has the government built? According to Obama, we already deport 400,000 people. Multiply that number by five and you have them deported in 5 years,

You're serious?

False! you wish that's what they were.
Not surprisingly you can't tell the difference.

Nope. I have explained in excruciating detail how the Democrat agenda is the same as the Nazi agenda except for a few irrelevant details.

False ! History proves me right.

Prove it, asshole.

Forum List

Back