How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

Courteous is the best way to start, black or white.
Disagree. Courteous only gets you centuries of Jim Crow. Its when Blacks stand up and say "fuck this bullshit" white people get scared. I see no reason to be courteous to someone that is discriminating or attempting to stop me. I knock their asses over and laugh at them as I keep on moving.

You're a straight up racist, no better than the people you oppose. Hardly better than the KKK and other hate group members. So I don't think anyone should be taking lessons from you.
Typical white boy. You think I should be a good boy and long suffering while people fuck me over? :laugh:

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

Disagree. Courteous only gets you centuries of Jim Crow. Its when Blacks stand up and say "fuck this bullshit" white people get scared. I see no reason to be courteous to someone that is discriminating or attempting to stop me. I knock their asses over and laugh at them as I keep on moving.

You're a straight up racist, no better than the people you oppose. Hardly better than the KKK and other hate group members. So I don't think anyone should be taking lessons from you.
Typical white boy. You think I should be a good boy and long suffering while people fuck me over? :laugh:

Do what you want. Just know that at the end of the day, that's all you are.

Do well in school. Get a job. Pursue your goals.

Like anyone else.
That doesnt work by itself. Blacks have an extra amount of things to do.

Such as?

The successful black people I know did just that. What are these mysterious extra things one must do? And acting like a decent, civil human being is not "extra".
I outlined it in the OP. You dont have to agree. I was talking to Black people not whites.

Or the crime. The only blacks I fear are the ones I think might be criminal.

When I get out of my $40k f150 at ford field Detroit and a black guy approaches me for change or whatever he wants you can be sure I'm not afraid he's going to take my woman except maybe at gunpoint
And why you bothered about black men when white people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible ?

And y are youbothered about black when the majority of people who have fked u over in ur life have been white ?

Tell me when I'm lying ?

And black people ARE WELL AWARE that white people have created a system where harming them carries a much severe penalty

But nevertheless I think the black brute stereotype is the strongest of the stereotypes because deep down white people know that if a black man bashed in their brains it would not be completely undeserved.

But hypocrisy is that white American culture glorifies violence. Like all those Hollywood films about mobsters, cowboys and Dirty Harry. “Make my day!”

go-ahead-make-my-day1.jpg

Your history books too. That's proof that violence and murder are acceptable in the white community.

So why is black-on-white murder held up as this terrible thing in the white media?

Why are blacks painted as the ones who are pathologically violent by nature?

Whites need to look at themselves

Also whites do not protest white-on-white murder. So why the big deal about black-on-white murder?

Whites need to do something about their criminal element – if they want others to kill them less. They need to face up to the pathologies in their own community before they can expect others to see their worth as human beings. Also many black murderers are not pure black. So you cannot blame blacks for that!

Because black people can't get their act together so instead they move into white neighborhoods after they give up on black neighborhoods and they lower property values. We would love for you to turn Detroit into a beautiful place where all the black people want to live. PLEASE! HURRY!!!

Last time I got scammed was by a black guy in Detroit going to a Tiger game.

We glorify violence sure but Dirty Harry was a cop not a criminal. He blew away criminals. We love that shit.

If that makes you feel better.

It doesn't. I'd rather you were a happier and better person.

Not my concern how you feel. Youre white. I was talking to Black people. Dont worry about my happiness. Youre not in anyway responsible for it. If it makes you feel better though....just know I am Black so naturally I am a happy and better person.

Ever wondered why white movies Saw, Hostel, I Spit on your Grave are loved by white people ?

Ever wondered why white tv legends like John Wayne become immortalized in America?

Ever wondered why tv white shows like Dexter, Breaking Bad, NYPD Blue all have/had a great cult following, primarily by whites?

Ever wondered why white Serial killers like Gacy, Dahmer, Manson are made into classroom discussions in psychology class?

Ever wondered why video games for children and teens are becoming more and more sadistic? And the “M” rating on the box guarantees high sales…need I say more?

Ever wondered why the highest sales of the grittiest, grimiest, dirtiest, most ruthless rap songs are purchased by white suburban teens?

Ever wondered why with Japanese anime / hentai where the molestation of women by animals and aliens are loved primarily by white middle class boys?

Ever wondered why when you see the face of a teacher/student romance, the involving parties are primarily white?

Ever wonder why MOST pederests are white males? When money is introduced, such as Roman polanski and Jerry Sandusky, this abuse mysteriously disappears or goes on for decades?

But black men are born and bred criminals, don’tcha know?
You're like a depressing Jerry Seinfeld. LOL.

Why are blacks always killed first in movies?

Fact Check: Do Black Characters Always Die First in Horror Movies?The Verdict

What's the deal with that? LOL

Not my concern how you feel. Youre white. I was talking to Black people. Dont worry about my happiness. Youre not in anyway responsible for it. If it makes you feel better though....just know I am Black so naturally I am a happy and better person.

Hah ... if you say so. But I don't think a happy person would feel the need to put other people down the way you do.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
No. Its lets reject racism by rejecting white philosophy.

Unbelievable
You must be white if this is unbelievable.

Sounds to us like you think we are directly responsible for your unhappiness. So thank you for admitting we bare no responsibility for your situation.

Hah ... if you say so. But I don't think a happy person would feel the need to put other people down the way you do.
No one asked you to think and if you do...next time please do it with helmet and orange life vest. You see...telling the truth is not putting white people down. Its laying out the facts so my Black people are in the proper mindset when they deal with whites. I have plenty of white people in my life that have gone through that process and understand where I am coming from. I am Black before I am anything. If that gives you hurt feelings just understand this one simple thing....I dont care.

No one asked you to think and if you do...next time please do it with helmet and orange life vest. You see...telling the truth is not putting white people down. Its laying out the facts so my Black people are in the proper mindset when they deal with whites. I have plenty of white people in my life that have gone through that process and understand where I am coming from. I am Black before I am anything. If that gives you hurt feelings just understand this one simple thing....I dont care.

I think it's very interesting how you are a black supremacist who decries white supremacy. You guys have more in common with each other than you know. Maybe you should reach out across the isle and make friends. Then in a few generations you can become the mixed race supremacists.

Sounds to us like you think we are directly responsible for your unhappiness. So thank you for admitting we bare no responsibility for your situation.
You guys dont have the power to control our happiness. I think this is what grates on the nerves of whites. No matter how badly they construct our conditions they cant make us unhappy. We naturally have joy because we are a joyous people in any circumstance. I think it may be the melanin.

You guys dont have the power to control our happiness. I think this is what grates on the nerves of whites. No matter how badly they construct our conditions they cant make us unhappy. We naturally have joy because we are a joyous people in any circumstance. I think it may be the melanin.

We're mostly just sad to see how pitiful and alone black people remain after all these decades.

Because black people can't get their act together so instead they move into white neighborhoods after they give up on black neighborhoods and they lower property values. We would love for you to turn Detroit into a beautiful place where all the black people want to live. PLEASE! HURRY!!!.
We live in a total system of white supremacy.

Do you think that's true or false ?

I think it's very interesting how you are a black supremacist who decries white supremacy. You guys have more in common with each other than you know. Maybe you should reach out across the isle and make friends. Then in a few generations you can become the mixed race supremacists.
There is nothing a white racist can do for me that would effect my day except maybe die a violent and painful death. Why would I reach out to someone that wants me dead?

We're mostly just sad to see how pitiful and alone black people remain after all these decades.
Yeah we can tell. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back