How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
No. Its lets reject racism by rejecting white philosophy.

Unbelievable

Or the crime. The only blacks I fear are the ones I think might be criminal.

When I get out of my $40k f150 at ford field Detroit and a black guy approaches me for change or whatever he wants you can be sure I'm not afraid he's going to take my woman except maybe at gunpoint
And why you bothered about black men when white people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible ?

And y are youbothered about black when the majority of people who have fked u over in ur life have been white ?

Tell me when I'm lying ?

And black people ARE WELL AWARE that white people have created a system where harming them carries a much severe penalty

But nevertheless I think the black brute stereotype is the strongest of the stereotypes because deep down white people know that if a black man bashed in their brains it would not be completely undeserved.

But hypocrisy is that white American culture glorifies violence. Like all those Hollywood films about mobsters, cowboys and Dirty Harry. “Make my day!”

go-ahead-make-my-day1.jpg

Your history books too. That's proof that violence and murder are acceptable in the white community.

So why is black-on-white murder held up as this terrible thing in the white media?

Why are blacks painted as the ones who are pathologically violent by nature?

Whites need to look at themselves

Also whites do not protest white-on-white murder. So why the big deal about black-on-white murder?

Whites need to do something about their criminal element – if they want others to kill them less. They need to face up to the pathologies in their own community before they can expect others to see their worth as human beings. Also many black murderers are not pure black. So you cannot blame blacks for that!

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
No. Its lets reject racism by rejecting white philosophy.

Isn’t that a racist comment.
Shouldn’t they reject BLACK philosophy. It’s what got y’all to this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do well in school. Get a job. Pursue your goals.

Like anyone else.
First problem that blacks have is that they have failing public schools that don't educate but indoctrinate. Why do you think liberals HATE, charter schools so much.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/public-schools-ruining-u-s-kids-with-indoctrination/
“This isn’t some kind of huge national accident that all these legions of Ph.D experts and all these legions of committees and the U.S. Department of Education – it’s not that they’re just incompetent fools and don’t know what they’re doing,” said international journalist and educator Alex Newman. “They want the system to be doing what it’s doing, and that is destroying real education."
I was a graduate of public high school, but instead of falling victim of liberalism, I got skills and knowledge that enabled me to become quite wealthy.(oh yeah, and my "white privilege"<sarcasm>.

Blacks are doomed to fail due to the intelligence bell curve. Blacks are good at shinning shoes. Blacks are almost as good a dancer as I am. Blacks did not build the pyramids of Egypt like most think.

When I get out of my $40k f150 at ford field Detroit and a black guy approaches me for change or whatever he wants you can be sure I'm not afraid he's going to take my woman except maybe at gunpoint
And why you bothered about black men when white people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible ?

And y are youbothered about black when the majority of people who have fked u over in ur life have been white ?

Tell me when I'm lying ?

And black people ARE WELL AWARE that white people have created a system where harming them carries a much severe penalty

But nevertheless I think the black brute stereotype is the strongest of the stereotypes because deep down white people know that if a black man bashed in their brains it would not be completely undeserved.

But hypocrisy is that white American culture glorifies violence. Like all those Hollywood films about mobsters, cowboys and Dirty Harry. “Make my day!”

Your history books too. That's proof that violence and murder are acceptable in the white community.

So why is black-on-white murder held up as this terrible thing in the white media?

Also whites do not protest white-on-white murder. So why the big deal about black-on-white murder?

Whites need to do something about their criminal element – if they want others to kill them less. They need to face up to the pathologies in their own community before they can expect others to see their worth as human beings. Also many black murderers are not pure black. So you cannot blame blacks for that!

A little confused about this post. What exactly is your point? That white people should expect to be assaulted by black people because ... we deserve it? Because that's pretty fucked up.

Ever wondered why white movies Saw, Hostel, I Spit on your Grave are loved by white people ?

Ever wondered why white tv legends like John Wayne become immortalized in America?

Ever wondered why tv white shows like Dexter, Breaking Bad, NYPD Blue all have/had a great cult following, primarily by whites?

Ever wondered why white Serial killers like Gacy, Dahmer, Manson are made into classroom discussions in psychology class?

Ever wondered why video games for children and teens are becoming more and more sadistic? And the “M” rating on the box guarantees high sales…need I say more?

Ever wondered why the highest sales of the grittiest, grimiest, dirtiest, most ruthless rap songs are purchased by white suburban teens?

Ever wondered why with Japanese anime / hentai where the molestation of women by animals and aliens are loved primarily by white middle class boys?

Ever wondered why when you see the face of a teacher/student romance, the involving parties are primarily white?

Ever wonder why MOST pederests are white males? When money is introduced, such as Roman polanski and Jerry Sandusky, this abuse mysteriously disappears or goes on for decades?

But black men are born and bred criminals, don’tcha know?

White people kill me sometime (lol)

Have you ever wondered why movies like Saw, Hostel, I Spit on your Grave etc, and tv legends like John Wayne become immortalized in America? Ever wonder why tv shows like Dexter, Breaking Bad, NYPD Blue all have/had a great cult following, primarily by whites?

Ever wonder why Serial killers like Gacy, Dahmer, Manson are made into classroom discussions in psychology class? Ever wonder why
video games for children and teens are becoming more and more sadistic? And the “M” rating on the box guarantees high sales…need I say more?

Ever wonder why the highest sales of the grittiest, grimiest, dirtiest, most ruthless rap songs are purchased by white suburban teens?
Ever wonder why with Japanese anime / hentai where the molestation of women by animals and aliens are loved primarily by white middle class boys?

Ever wonder why when you see the face of a teacher/student romance, the involving parties are primarily white?
Ever wonder why MOST pederests are white males? When money is introduced, such as Roman polanski and Jerry Sandusky, this abuse mysteriously disappears or goes on for decades?

But black men are born and bred criminals, don’tcha know?

Probably because whites have been more than 70% of the population until fairly recently.

You honestly think white people are just perverted and violent by nature? Sounds kind of ... racist to me, dude.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

But hypocrisy is that white American culture glorifies violence.
Correction needed..."Liberal Hollywood elites" glorify violence, blacks of inner cities actually perform such violence and the liberals do nothing to stop it, but # it. Blacks aren't the smartest people in the world right now, but more and more are waking up and moving away from the liberals who continue to subjugate the blacks to the government.

A little confused about this post. What exactly is your point? That white people should expect to be assaulted by black people because ... we deserve it? Because that's pretty fucked up.
White people murdering each other doesn’t seem to be as bad to white folks unless the murderer was a black person. It’s like the killer has to be black in order for whites to start worrying about the existence of the white race.

White man, few weeks ago, kills 60 white people in a concert in Vegas, injures many, yet white people were like

giphy.gif

Yet remember the so called myth of the knockout game a few years back ? White people were like

200.webp

Not to mention that among the biggest criminal organisations in the world are japanese yakuza and the chinese triads. Both have tens of thousands of members in several clans/groups and operate all over the world in all legal and illegal businesses. Both are extremely violent and HC organised crime in every sense of the word. And yet…

Why we never hear these so-called race realists claim that all japanese or chinese are prone to crime or natural born criminals?

Why that is never a subject on any “race debate”?

Well, we know why.

Last edited:
Well, who the hell wants to be targeted because of their skin color? Black people know better than anyone how much that sucks.

When it's white on white, you can be pretty sure there's no racial motive involved. When it's black on white, it's more questionable. Was it some kind of revenge thing? Do they just see whites as easy targets? It makes people uncomfortable. Same with how thousands of black people are killed by other blacks and no one cares, but one white cop shoots a black man and there's hell to pay. What was the cop's motive? Was he racist? Did the stereotype of the dangerous black man cause him to pull the trigger?

I kind of get what you're saying now, and I don't necessarily disagree, but I don't know that that's a white thing. I think it's a byproduct of these potential motivations that interracial violence springs up, and the discomfort it produces.

White people murdering each other doesn’t seem to be as bad to white folks unless the murderer was a black person. It’s like the killer has to be black in order for whites to start worrying about the existence of the white race.

White man, few weeks ago, kills 60 white people in a concert in Vegas, injures many, yet white people were like

giphy.gif

Yet remember the so called myth of the knockout game a few years back ? White people were like

200.webp

Not to mention that among the biggest criminal organisations in the world are japanese yakuza and the chinese triads. Both have tens of thousands of members in several clans/groups and operate all over the world in all legal and illegal businesses. Both are extremely violent and HC organised crime in every sense of the word. And yet…

Why we never hear these so-called race realists claim that all japanese or chinese are prone to crime or natural born criminals?

Why that is never a subject on any “race debate”?

Well, we know why.

You brought the Chinese Mafia in the picture. The Chinese Mafia captured me over a bowl of broccoli soup in Hong Kong and locked me up in their private jail where I stayed for two days watching Chinese TV. The bait was a huge wad of twenty dollars bills in the drawer which I never opened. They let me go without injury.

Well, who the hell wants to be targeted because of their skin color? Black people know better than anyone how much that sucks.
Black people don't often target whites and even when do it's white people's fault.

Growing up I knew some black people who saw whites as easy targets.

Now where would black folks get the idea that whites were weak and passive?

Where would we get the idea that attacking a black person might result in us getting our asses kicked, while attacking a white person wouldn’t?

Where do these racialized images, of black strength and toughness and white weakness come from?

Not
from black people.

Black folks didn’t create the stereotype that it was our group that was big and bad and dangerous. Or the opposite belief: that whites were weak and less likely to defend themselves.

If the society puts out the message that black folks are violent, and dangerous and white men are pussies then, on occasion, some black men may take advantage of that notion, targeting whites in some situations.
When it's white on white, you can be pretty sure there's no racial motive involved.
Ander Brevik ? Tim McVeigh ?.....and last but not least ol Adolf Hitler ? Whites have no problem killing others whites to promote their agenda.
When it's black on white, it's more questionable. Was it some kind of revenge thing?
Black people are actually are passive when it comes to whites.

If we were as violent as some folks make us out to be, we’d be rioting in the streets non-stop, considering all the mistreatment we’ve endured in this country.

When’s the last time the Nation of Islam burned a cross or harmed or beat or choked or lynched a white person OR spit on a white child and called him or her a dirty name? Name ANY black “group” that has ever harmed a white person in the name of practicing their beliefs?

Blacks are often accused of advocating violence even when we seldom practice it, except as individuals in the commission of a crime.

Yet we are the raging black inferno monsters, that strikes fear in the hearts of white people? Maybe, that is the reflection in their OWN MIRRORS looking back at them….

I’d bet my last two paychecks that if black police were constantly shooting unarmed white teenagers, we would see what real violence looks like. In white face.
Do they just see whites as easy targets? It makes people uncomfortable.
And whose fault is that ? White people. It's white people who run around acting like they are delicate little flowers. It's white people who have enough bombs and firepower to blow up the world, yet shit themselves when they walk past a group of black men.
Same with how thousands of black people are killed by other blacks and no one cares
Black community leaders discuss crime in urban communities often.

Home | Stopping the Spread of Violence | Cure Violence

But you don’t know this because you don’t know hardly any black people and haven’t spent time yourself in those communities. And you most likely don’t read or listen to black media, where not only are such issues covered, but the efforts made by people in the community to address those problems are also highlighted;

Needless to say you don’t know about groups like the Nation of Islam, which have a long track record of effective anti-crime initiatives in urban communities (and a history of getting black men with records moving in a more productive direction), And you don’t know about folks like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who has been involved multiple initiatives aimed at addressing violence and crime on the South Side Chicago

Like black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

Like kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

Like elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own, because they see them as a treasure and vital resource in the community.

Like ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families but the media does not report on that. Nope. They only come in when someone get's blasted
but one white cop shoots a black man and there's hell to pay. What was the cop's motive? Was he racist? Did the stereotype of the dangerous black man cause him to pull the trigger?
Are more black people killed by black people than by the Police ?

Yes. But guess what ?

That would have been true 100 years ago.

But would the black on black crime argument been a good reason to excuse for the KKK hangings of black men ?

No. So why is it now ?

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around. Your argument is like telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers you did not hear people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true. The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, themz the rules.

Last edited:
If black people see us as weak, well I think there are enough examples to the contrary where that wasn't by design, so ... I guess everyone likes to see their race as somehow better than others, right?

@ Paul Essien : Your post is too long to address in its entirety. It would become extremely unwieldy. Happy to talk about any one subject of your interest, however.

If I dont say I thank whites for rescuing me from Africa they think its racist.

Then you can go back to Africa, if you don't like it here.
I love it here. I dont like you. So you should go back to the caves of europe.

How can you love it here, in the Whitey oppressors land, are you a masochist, or a liar?
Besides the fact that my family is here? Well I get to look at poor whites such as yourself and see the hate in their eyes and laugh at them. I also enjoy making whites such as yourself uncomfortable when they say or do something stupid. I stare at them like they are idiots and all the joy drains from their life.

Poor White?
My family's worth about 1.4 million.

Putnam where I grew up is richer than Dutchess where I live now, and Putnam has a lot more angry people, Italian people.
I've seen it, and heard it before too.
Yes poor white. Please dont try to convince me you are rich. Frankly its laughable. :laugh:

The white man may have money, a nice house, a nice car, a diverse stock portfolio and a bangin’ 401(k) plan but the black man can fuck your woman till she meows….and steal her away from you. And let’s be clear, Jim Crow laws were founded, written and exercised for the segregation of the black man from the pure, white woman.

That's why black men are always on your mind. That's why white men always think about black men. That's why you have sites like chimpmania, niggermania, that's why you writes all these books to try and prove how stupid black people are (Black men)

I've seen more, and more Black women with White men too.
Not that I support that, either.
The fact of the matter is I don't want us to end up like Africa, and therefor it's best to separate.

When did race mixing ruin Africa?

North-Africans were far more advanced before they mixed in mass with Sub-Saharan Africans, from the Arab Slave Trade.

Same here in America. Northerners mixed with southerners. Those hillbillies hurt the gene pool

But, Hillbillies are more mixed.
Not only are they typically like a dozen types of European ancestries, they typically claim Native heritage.

Who makes it into your white world? I bet us Greeks don't cut the mustard either. We have too much Arab blood in us and not enough aryan right?

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Courteous is the best way to start, black or white.
Disagree. Courteous only gets you centuries of Jim Crow. Its when Blacks stand up and say "fuck this bullshit" white people get scared. I see no reason to be courteous to someone that is discriminating or attempting to stop me. I knock their asses over and laugh at them as I keep on moving.

Aren't aryans and arabs pretty much the same thing? I'm pretty sure aryan originally meant people from the middle east (Iranians).

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Courteous is the best way to start, black or white.
Disagree. Courteous only gets you centuries of Jim Crow. Its when Blacks stand up and say "fuck this bullshit" white people get scared. I see no reason to be courteous to someone that is discriminating or attempting to stop me. I knock their asses over and laugh at them as I keep on moving.

You're a straight up racist, no better than the people you oppose. Hardly better than the KKK and other hate group members. So I don't think anyone should be taking lessons from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back