How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
If black people see us as weak, well I think there are enough examples to the contrary where that wasn't by design, so ... I guess everyone likes to see their race as somehow better than others, right?
Not really.

Racism is not so much about not “liking” someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people.
@ Paul Essien : Your post is too long to address in its entirety. It would become extremely unwieldy. Happy to talk about any one subject of your interest, however.
Well don't try and debate me, if what I say is too much for you.

We live in a total system of white supremacy.

Do you think that's true or false ?

bwhahahaha_o_245154.jpg

It doesn't. I'd rather you were a happier and better person.
Not my concern how you feel. Youre white. I was talking to Black people. Dont worry about my happiness. Youre not in anyway responsible for it. If it makes you feel better though....just know I am Black so naturally I am a happy and better person.

Hah ... if you say so. But I don't think a happy person would feel the need to put other people down the way you do.
No one asked you to think and if you do...next time please do it with helmet and orange life vest. You see...telling the truth is not putting white people down. Its laying out the facts so my Black people are in the proper mindset when they deal with whites. I have plenty of white people in my life that have gone through that process and understand where I am coming from. I am Black before I am anything. If that gives you hurt feelings just understand this one simple thing....I dont care.

I think it's very interesting how you are a black supremacist who decries white supremacy. You guys have more in common with each other than you know. Maybe you should reach out across the isle and make friends. Then in a few generations you can become the mixed race supremacists.
There is nothing a white racist can do for me that would effect my day except maybe die a violent and painful death. Why would I reach out to someone that wants me dead?

Maybe this is a typical question, but if you hate white people, why not just go to a place where there aren't any? There are plenty of those in the world (since white people are not safe there). If you're so smart, go and help turn Africa into the glorious jewel that could've been. I think that would be wonderful.

If black people see us as weak, well I think there are enough examples to the contrary where that wasn't by design, so ... I guess everyone likes to see their race as somehow better than others, right?
Not really.

Racism is not so much about not “liking” someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people.
@ Paul Essien : Your post is too long to address in its entirety. It would become extremely unwieldy. Happy to talk about any one subject of your interest, however.

I wasn't debating you to begin with. Just talking.

I prefer one or two points at a time. It is a matter of preference and of efficiency.

Not really.

Well, no. Racism is simply believing in the superiority of one race over another. It doesn't even have to be your race that's superior.

What you're referring to is systematic discrimination. And if you believe white people are the only ones who've put systems in place to benefit themselves, I'm afraid you're dead wrong. Try to live in Japan for a few years and you'll see what I mean.

Maybe this is a typical question, but if you hate white people, why not just go to a place where there aren't any?
Name one country on the planet where black people are that white people don't control ?

Somalia. DRC. Niger. The vast majority of Africa. And if you want to get real technical, there are black people in China and Japan as well. Which are both Asian countries.

Do what you want. Just know that at the end of the day, that's all you are.
If that makes you feel better.

Not my concern how you feel. Youre white. I was talking to Black people. Dont worry about my happiness. Youre not in anyway responsible for it. If it makes you feel better though....just know I am Black so naturally I am a happy and better person.

Sounds to us like you think we are directly responsible for your unhappiness. So thank you for admitting we bare no responsibility for your situation.
You guys dont have the power to control our happiness. I think this is what grates on the nerves of whites. No matter how badly they construct our conditions they cant make us unhappy. We naturally have joy because we are a joyous people in any circumstance. I think it may be the melanin.
We put that in you through White Jesus. You put up with this life so one day you can see the pearly gates.

And if Islam is your flavor you are taught whatever happens is Gods will.

Cope with this life and wait for an afterlife that's probably never coming.

Hah ... if you say so. But I don't think a happy person would feel the need to put other people down the way you do.
No one asked you to think and if you do...next time please do it with helmet and orange life vest. You see...telling the truth is not putting white people down. Its laying out the facts so my Black people are in the proper mindset when they deal with whites. I have plenty of white people in my life that have gone through that process and understand where I am coming from. I am Black before I am anything. If that gives you hurt feelings just understand this one simple thing....I dont care.

I think it's very interesting how you are a black supremacist who decries white supremacy. You guys have more in common with each other than you know. Maybe you should reach out across the isle and make friends. Then in a few generations you can become the mixed race supremacists.
There is nothing a white racist can do for me that would effect my day except maybe die a violent and painful death. Why would I reach out to someone that wants me dead?

Maybe this is a typical question, but if you hate white people, why not just go to a place where there aren't any? There are plenty of those in the world (since white people are not safe there). If you're so smart, go and help turn Africa into the glorious jewel that could've been. I think that would be wonderful.
Its more like a stupid question even though it is typical of you white boys. Why do you sensitive whites always try the gambit where in order to love being Black you have to hate whites? Look man. Being sensitive is not going to change how I view whites as a group. As I pointed out I have whites in my life now. I'm actually raising a white child at the moment because her deadbeat dad has left me the only father figure she has. So you see..me loving and wanting my Black people to succeed has nothing to do with hate. It have everything to do with love for my people.

Last edited:
Because black people can't get their act together so instead they move into white neighborhoods after they give up on black neighborhoods and they lower property values. We would love for you to turn Detroit into a beautiful place where all the black people want to live. PLEASE! HURRY!!!.
We live in a total system of white supremacy.

Do you think that's true or false ?

True.

Jews live in a total system of christian supremacy. How do they deal with it? Maybe you could learn from them.

Its more like a stupid question even though it is typical of you white boys. Why do you sensitive whites always try the gambit where in order to love being Black you have to be white? Look man. Being sensitive is not going to change how I view whites as a group. As I pointed out I have whites in my life now. I'm actually raising a white child at the moment because her deadbeat dad has left me the only father figure she has. So you see..me loving and wanting my Black people to succeed has nothing to do with hate. It have everything to do with love for my people.

Hmm. That must be why you talk down to white people every chance you get.

This comment and your previous ones just don't add up my friend.

If that makes you feel better.

Sounds to us like you think we are directly responsible for your unhappiness. So thank you for admitting we bare no responsibility for your situation.
You guys dont have the power to control our happiness. I think this is what grates on the nerves of whites. No matter how badly they construct our conditions they cant make us unhappy. We naturally have joy because we are a joyous people in any circumstance. I think it may be the melanin.
We put that in you through White Jesus. You put up with this life so one day you can see the pearly gates.

No such thing as a white Jesus. Thats one of the things I outlined in the OP. We have a natural joy because we know that while whites are the enemy of mother nature we Blacks are her grand design.

Its more like a stupid question even though it is typical of you white boys. Why do you sensitive whites always try the gambit where in order to love being Black you have to be white? Look man. Being sensitive is not going to change how I view whites as a group. As I pointed out I have whites in my life now. I'm actually raising a white child at the moment because her deadbeat dad has left me the only father figure she has. So you see..me loving and wanting my Black people to succeed has nothing to do with hate. It have everything to do with love for my people.

You're the male Mammy

No such thing as a white Jesus. Thats one of the things I outlined in the OP. We have a natural joy because we know that while whites are the enemy of mother nature we Blacks are her grand design.
Must suck that we took control of the world.

I believe there was a smarter monkey long before us humans came to rule the planet. They were smarter and kinder but our species was better at forming groups and murder and we drove them instinct. And considering those first humans were black most likely it was you guys who killed them.

But I think it's funny that humans think we are god's chosen creature and most likely we killed off his chosen humanoid. That is assuming there is a god and he had a chosen species. I don't actually believe that because I believe more in evolution. Who came up with evolution? That's right. A white dude.

Well, no. Racism is simply believing in the superiority of one race over another. It doesn't even have to be your race that's superior.

What you're referring to is systematic discrimination. And if you believe white people are the only ones who've put systems in place to benefit themselves, I'm afraid you're dead wrong. Try to live in Japan for a few years and you'll see what I mean.
A few things.

Japanese racism is directed at fellow East Asians. It's not racism. It's nationalism or ethnocentrism (thinking one’s nation or culture is best) which are extremely common and not what White racism is about.

For example,

• Germany wiped out half the Jews of Europe because it thought they were racially too different to ever become good and loyal Germans.
  • White Americans, likewise, wiped out Native Americans.
That is racism.

Japan didn't try to wipe out the people of Taiwan and Korea. Instead it took over their countries and tried to force Yamato ways on them to make them into good and loyal Japanese. That is ethnocentrism, not racism.

White people love to point out that the Japanese are racist towards the Chinese yet none of them would seriously argue that the British are “racist” towards the French. It’s a blatant double standard.

And Japan is still under the system of white supremacy

Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government..

Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it is a COLONY of the U.S. That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super powesr” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

Germany ALSO lost the war but it has nuclear weapons and no one worries about them having them in spite of Hitler’s campaign to dominate the planet. Why? Because Germany is a “white nation.”

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And that’s why Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything (even a convenience store) in the U.S. without permission from our government so how can we build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission? Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

Hmm. That must be why you talk down to white people every chance you get.

This comment and your previous ones just don't add up my friend.
I only talk down to silly white boys like you and other racists. There are plenty of whites on this board I get along with just fine. See here is the deal. I knew the moment I posted this thread it would attract racist whites. How did I know this? Simple. Racists whites cant stand someone encouraging Blacks to get an education, surround themselves with positive images that reflect who they are, and marvel at the incredible feats our people have done. This type of talk puts sand in the vaginas of white racists. To them its blasphemy directed towards the religion of white supremacy. Whites that arent racist either agree, make a positive comment, or simply ignore the thread.

Actually, most white people want everyone to get an education. Wtf? It's not our fault majority black schools tend to be utter shit.

You've said dozens of patently racist things in this thread. I don't think you have any room to talk. If anything, you just attract the people who are just like you, of all skin colors; people whose lives are so devoid of meaning they have to find it in the most trivial things. Something most people scarcely think of at all.

Do you honestly think white people sit around wondering what black people are up to, or how to fuck them over? Of course not. The only time we even think about black vs. white is when someone, usually some idiot, starts blabbing about racism. In which case we have no choice but to think about it.

Life is not a conspiracy theory. Get over it, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back