How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my concern how you feel. Youre white. I was talking to Black people. Dont worry about my happiness. Youre not in anyway responsible for it. If it makes you feel better though....just know I am Black so naturally I am a happy and better person.

Sounds to us like you think we are directly responsible for your unhappiness. So thank you for admitting we bare no responsibility for your situation.
You guys dont have the power to control our happiness. I think this is what grates on the nerves of whites. No matter how badly they construct our conditions they cant make us unhappy. We naturally have joy because we are a joyous people in any circumstance. I think it may be the melanin.
We put that in you through White Jesus. You put up with this life so one day you can see the pearly gates.

And if Islam is your flavor you are taught whatever happens is Gods will.

Cope with this life and wait for an afterlife that's probably never coming.
No such thing as a white Jesus. Thats one of the things I outlined in the OP. We have a natural joy because we know that while whites are the enemy of mother nature we Blacks are her grand design.
Must suck that we took control of the world.

I believe there was a smarter monkey long before us humans came to rule the planet. They were smarter and kinder but our species was better at forming groups and murder and we drove them instinct. And considering those first humans were black most likely it was you guys who killed them.

But I think it's funny that humans think we are god's chosen creature and most likely we killed off his chosen humanoid. That is assuming there is a god and he had a chosen species. I don't actually believe that because I believe more in evolution. Who came up with evolution? That's right. A white dude.
It indeed sucks for the planet that whites took control. However, these things nature usually corrects. Whites have only been in control since about the 1500's. The pendulum will swing back and whites will no longer exist due to the recessive genetics whites have. Blacks were here when it started and we will be the only ones left when it ends.

Sounds to us like you think we are directly responsible for your unhappiness. So thank you for admitting we bare no responsibility for your situation.
You guys dont have the power to control our happiness. I think this is what grates on the nerves of whites. No matter how badly they construct our conditions they cant make us unhappy. We naturally have joy because we are a joyous people in any circumstance. I think it may be the melanin.
We put that in you through White Jesus. You put up with this life so one day you can see the pearly gates.

No such thing as a white Jesus. Thats one of the things I outlined in the OP. We have a natural joy because we know that while whites are the enemy of mother nature we Blacks are her grand design.

I believe there was a smarter monkey long before us humans came to rule the planet. They were smarter and kinder but our species was better at forming groups and murder and we drove them instinct. And considering those first humans were black most likely it was you guys who killed them.

But I think it's funny that humans think we are god's chosen creature and most likely we killed off his chosen humanoid. That is assuming there is a god and he had a chosen species. I don't actually believe that because I believe more in evolution. Who came up with evolution? That's right. A white dude.
It indeed sucks for the planet that whites took control. However, these things nature usually corrects. Whites have only been in control since about the 1500's. The pendulum will swing back and whites will no longer exist due to the recessive genetics whites have. Blacks were here when it started and we will be the only ones left when it ends.

Already proving you know nothing about genetics. White people will never not exist. In smaller numbers, sure. But there will always be white people, because pretty much every non-white person in the United States and Europe has white ancestry.

Somalia. DRC. Niger. The vast majority of Africa. And if you want to get real technical, there are black people in China and Japan as well. Which are both Asian countries.
OK. Let's take one at a time. Let's start with DRC (Congo)

The mobile phone or I-phone you have in your pocket, or laptop would not even work without congolese coltan

And who do you think mines that ? Yup black Africans. Who control Coltan deposits over there ? Apple and other western corps.

That's white supremacy

Patrice Lumumba, one of the greatest black leaders to emerge in this century, was assinated by the Belgians with the aid of US, so that the white international community could get the puppet government that they wanted in the Congo.

That's white supremacy

The constant interference on the part of certain powerful Flemmish interests are the principle reasons for all of the power struggles in the history of the Congo and the bloody civil war which is raging on now. The reason that black nations have not been able to prosper is the constant interference from outsiders who are still eager to exploit them.

The USA alone (5% of the world population) consume 30% of produced African natural resources which they purchase at bargain prices or for virtually nothing as debt payback.

In contrast, local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks of interests and the debt itself. Corruption does the rest.

The resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns.

That's white supremacy

Another byproduct the West is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get some more positive votes at the next UN assembly.

That's white supremacy

Is that white supremacy, or just the powerful taking advantage of the weak? Something all powerful civilizations have done since the dawning of man?

Actually, most white people want everyone to get an education. Wtf? It's not our fault majority black schools tend to be utter shit.

You've said dozens of patently racist things in this thread. I don't think you have any room to talk. If anything, you just attract the people who are just like you, of all skin colors; people whose lives are so devoid of meaning they have to find it in the most trivial things. Something most people scarcely think of at all.

Do you honestly think white people sit around wondering what black people are up to, or how to fuck them over? Of course not. The only time we even think about black vs. white is when someone, usually some idiot, starts blabbing about racism. In which case we have no choice but to think about it.

Life is not a conspiracy theory. Get over it, man.
I kind of disagree. While whites may want people to get educated its only what they want to brainwash people with. Silly shit like Jesus is white or the Egyptians were white. if you go outside of what whites want you to learn then it becomes a horrible thing. Actually it is the fault of whites that most Black schools have shitty educational systems. Whites were responsible for constructing the ghettos and cramming Black people into them and under funding the schools. Like I said whites can construct the conditions but its our responsibility to overcome them. Its obvious this is done purposely.

Last edited:

Already proving you know nothing about genetics. White people will never not exist. In smaller numbers, sure. But there will always be white people, because pretty much every non-white person in the United States and Europe has white ancestry.

"..because pretty much every non-white person in the United States and Europe has white ancestry." :laugh:

Did this make sense to you or are you trying to do what I predicted white people would do and try to redefine what it means to be white? Let me get this straight. So you think having white in you makes you white even though white people are recessive?

Actually, most white people want everyone to get an education. Wtf? It's not our fault majority black schools tend to be utter shit.
If that's the case then why do whites in predominantly Black school districts are under-funded them ? Under-staff them with inexperienced teachers ? Deny books ? Microscopes ? And other lab equipment ? And put hazardous waste near black schools ? Cut art and music classes ? Sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

Well. We know the reason why. They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on
Do you honestly think white people sit around wondering what black people are up to, or how to fuck them over? Of course not.
Yes they do. Otherwise we would not have the problem we do know
The only time we even think about black vs. white is when someone, usually some idiot, starts blabbing about racism. In which case we have no choice but to think about it.
Another lie. Whites talk about black people all the time.

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

1. But none of you can make it in a free country with a billion different handouts from both government and charities and none of you want to go back to Africa to make it better, you just sit on your ass and bitch about it

2. Perfect excample of what following #1 gets a black fella if followed.

3. Africa again. Well, if y’all are so mighty then why is yalls continent one of the most exploited and most conquered on the planet?

Meh, if you are a person in general, it would be good to ignore retarded fucks like the OP. Find something you love and go do the hell out of that.

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

1. But none of you can make it in a free country with a billion different handouts from both government and charities and none of you want to go back to Africa to make it better, you just sit on your ass and bitch about it

2. Perfect excample of what following #1 gets a black fella if followed.

3. Africa again. Well, if y’all are so mighty then why is yalls continent one of the most exploited and most conquered on the planet?

Meh, if you are a person in general, it would be good to ignore retarded fucks like the OP. Find something you love and go do the hell out of that.
I'm sorry my post placed sand in your vagina. Well really I'm not. :laugh:

Kaivan Shroff @KaivanShroff
For those keeping score at home, “Conspiracy against the United States” is disrespectful to our troops. Kneeling during the Anthem is not.

9:28 AM - Oct 30, 2017

DbJIVrN.jpg

How to make it being Black? Just do what Whites have done. They made it.
We dont own the resources and opportunities that enable us to discriminate against whites so that Blacks are the only ones that get the opportunities.
If a negro doesn't own resources in its negro country, it's because a negro government official allowed it to be so.

Governments determine matters of title and therefore can transfer it at will. Thus, negroes cannot blame it on whitey now that they installed their own shitskin baboons in their negro countries' governments.

is there some reason you like mindlessly repeating the work "negro",white trash troll boy?
"white trash troll boy" is a very racist and offensive to white people. Please try to control your racism.

We dropped the ball. We under-estimated whites. Plus remember when whites first came to Africa. They did not come with open bitter hatred for the Africans. They came with smiles and gifts. That's always been there tactic. Even today.

But you are admitting that we live under a total system of white supremacy so that means every single problem in Africa is the result of white people and the system of white supremacy.

Because you have just admitted that Africa has been conquered,. Right ?

Is that white supremacy, or just the powerful taking advantage of the weak? Something all powerful civilizations have done since the dawning of man?
So you're saying that white people are powerful and black people are weak.

Is that your claim ?

We dropped the ball. We under-estimated whites. Plus remember when whites first came to Africa. They did not come with open bitter hatred for the Africans. They came with smiles and gifts. That's always been there tactic. Even today.

But you are admitting that we live under a total system of white supremacy so that means every single problem in Africa is the result of white people and the system of white supremacy.

Because you have just admitted that Africa has been conquered,. Right ?

When whites first came to Africa Africans traded other Africans for hammers, axe's and muskets. I admitted no such thing. In Africa, when a black man takes a knee it's so another black man can chop off his arm with a machete. Black man in America gets millions of dollars to play sports and takes a knee because, black. Whatever.

When whites first came to Africa Africans traded other Africans for hammers, axe's and muskets. I admitted no such thing. In Africa, when a black man takes a knee it's so another black man can chop off his arm with a machete. Black man in America gets millions of dollars to play sports and takes a knee because, black. Whatever.
DLI_RMuW4AAdSYy.jpg

DKYDWR2W0AE7v1P.jpg

It’s ironic that taking the knee was the most respectful way of protesting that Kaepernick could think of and it’s still getting him shat on. Tim Tebow was taking the knee long before Kaepernick, but Tebow did it in service of white Christianity, so it wasn’t deemed offensive to the usual suspects.NFL players would take their protest a step further n refuse 2 play the game. Stop making old white men wealthier off ur labor when they think so little of our health and lives.

Trump ?

He’s just reinforcing his support with his base (n believe me he’s doing it)

How is the president of a world power country able 2 sit on twitter n argue bk n forth with sports team like a high schooler in detention ?

Trump’s always had NFL envy. He’s always wanted 2 own a team. After his disastrous stint as a team owner in the USFL n the USFL losing their war with the NFL, he’s basically blackballed from any ownership stake.

If Obama urged a private company 2 fire sum1 4 doing something he didn’t like, white media would have lost their minds. It would have been the main topic on Fox 4 weeks. The White House urging a private company 2 fire some1 (As Trump did) is a felony and punishable for up to 15 years in prison.

DLI_RMuW4AAdSYy.jpg

DKYDWR2W0AE7v1P.jpg

It’s ironic that taking the knee was the most respectful way of protesting that Kaepernick could think of and it’s still getting him shat on. Tim Tebow was taking the knee long before Kaepernick, but Tebow did it in service of white Christianity, so it wasn’t deemed offensive to the usual suspects.NFL players would take their protest a step further n refuse 2 play the game. Stop making old white men wealthier off ur labor when they think so little of our health and lives.

Trump ?

He’s just reinforcing his support with his base (n believe me he’s doing it)

How is the president of a world power country able 2 sit on twitter n argue bk n forth with sports team like a high schooler in detention ?

Trump’s always had NFL envy. He’s always wanted 2 own a team. After his disastrous stint as a team owner in the USFL n the USFL losing their war with the NFL, he’s basically blackballed from any ownership stake.

If Obama urged a private company 2 fire sum1 4 doing something he didn’t like, white media would have lost their minds. It would have been the main topic on Fox 4 weeks. The White House urging a private company 2 fire some1 (As Trump did) is a felony and punishable for up to 15 years in prison.

Tbow was spanked into minor league baseball. These guys are doing nothing more then telling Trump to go blow a goat. They are learning that black or white folks don't need these assholes, or any other asshole to preach to them from gold plated velvet soap boxs.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
No. Its lets reject racism by rejecting white philosophy.

Unbelievable
You must be white if this is unbelievable.

For some reason I get confused with a Mexican, but all is good

59656e725f49b4eccf863ef9ad505398--mexican-funny-mexican-humor.jpg

Yeah, we really care what the average baboon thinks of us.
The white man may have money, a nice house, a nice car, a diverse stock portfolio and a bangin’ 401(k) plan but the black man can fuck your woman till she meows….
Women who care that much about that kind of thing tend to go straight for a stallion. It's called bestiality. What's your point?
and steal her away from you. And let’s be clear, Jim Crow laws were founded, written and exercised for the segregation of the black man from the pure, white woman.
And man. Whites didn't want to live in negro-infested shitholes, which is precisely what happened to areas like Detroit when the negroes moved in. Jim Crow laws were right.
That's why black men are always on your mind. That's why white men always think about black men. That's why you have sites like chimpmania, niggermania, that's why you writes all these books to try and prove how stupid black people are (Black men)
Like it needed proving...

Do well in school. Get a job. Pursue your goals.

Like anyone else.
First problem that blacks have is that they have failing public schools that don't educate but indoctrinate. Why do you think liberals HATE, charter schools so much.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/public-schools-ruining-u-s-kids-with-indoctrination/
“This isn’t some kind of huge national accident that all these legions of Ph.D experts and all these legions of committees and the U.S. Department of Education – it’s not that they’re just incompetent fools and don’t know what they’re doing,” said international journalist and educator Alex Newman. “They want the system to be doing what it’s doing, and that is destroying real education."
I was a graduate of public high school, but instead of falling victim of liberalism, I got skills and knowledge that enabled me to become quite wealthy.(oh yeah, and my "white privilege"<sarcasm>.

It’s always “...except me. I’m a gozillionaire!”

Yeeeaaaah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back