How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women who care that much about that kind of thing tend to go straight for a stallion. It's called bestiality. What's your point?
And white people know all about that.

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white1_zpsdi4qelrk.png

White people have some nerve when it comes to fked up sex practices. You really don't wanna go here with me. I know all about how you get down behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

Not a bad idea. Just take off the "black" part and apply it to all people.
I don't think you can find a race on the planet that hasn't had some history of oppression. And, the majority of all people are imprisoned by an irrational obsession of what other people think

I think a lot of white women today are attracted to black men because they act manly/masculine. Same reason a lot of women in general like older men. They act like men

Do well in school. Get a job. Pursue your goals.

Like anyone else.
First problem that blacks have is that they have failing public schools that don't educate but indoctrinate. Why do you think liberals HATE, charter schools so much.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/public-schools-ruining-u-s-kids-with-indoctrination/
“This isn’t some kind of huge national accident that all these legions of Ph.D experts and all these legions of committees and the U.S. Department of Education – it’s not that they’re just incompetent fools and don’t know what they’re doing,” said international journalist and educator Alex Newman. “They want the system to be doing what it’s doing, and that is destroying real education."
I was a graduate of public high school, but instead of falling victim of liberalism, I got skills and knowledge that enabled me to become quite wealthy.(oh yeah, and my "white privilege"<sarcasm>.

It’s always “...except me. I’m a gozillionaire!”

Yeeeaaaah...
In 1987 when I went to work for Home Depot at minimum wage, I invested in the Stock, shame people like you weren't smart enough to invest in it either. I laugh at you for being a liberal victim....

I think a lot of white women today are attracted to black men because they act manly/masculine. Same reason a lot of women in general like older men. They act like men
This picture tells it all about liberalism and men. FemiNazi's are the ones who created the latest installment of boyhood.

american-manhood.jpg

This picture tells it all about liberalism and men. FemiNazi's are the ones who created the latest installment of boyhood.

View attachment 157626

The weird thing is in another thread I posted about the emasculation of America that has been going on, and getting worse, for the past 20 years....and I got a lot of flack by liberals basically denying the whole thing.
I don't know how anyone could deny it. It might be that this is what they grew up with themselves, and think it is normal. Which is of course exactly what the Feminazis and LBGT crowd etc. all want...a society where there is no sexual differences, except of course white men suck.

View attachment 157626

The weird thing is in another thread I posted about the emasculation of America that has been going on, and getting worse, for the past 20 years....and I got a lot of flack by liberals basically denying the whole thing.
I don't know how anyone could deny it. It might be that this is what they grew up with themselves, and think it is normal. Which is of course exactly what the Feminazis and LBGT crowd etc. all want...a society where there is no sexual differences, except of course white men suck.
In the liberal way to prevent wars, is to take men and keep them as boys, or even change them into girls. If you notice the foods you eat, if you see Soy, in the food, Soy has lots of estrogen, which in science terms, is female hormones. Even body builders don't realize that many whey protein shakes have Soy, so are kinda self defeating in their workouts. If men aren't allowed to be men, then their "supposed" animal instinct will keep them from going to war. Of course this is proven wrong, because when men cant be REAL men, then the pansy ass homos(like Obama) bring US to the brink of war, by giving the enemy the tools to fight US.

Like anyone else.
First problem that blacks have is that they have failing public schools that don't educate but indoctrinate. Why do you think liberals HATE, charter schools so much.

“This isn’t some kind of huge national accident that all these legions of Ph.D experts and all these legions of committees and the U.S. Department of Education – it’s not that they’re just incompetent fools and don’t know what they’re doing,” said international journalist and educator Alex Newman. “They want the system to be doing what it’s doing, and that is destroying real education."
I was a graduate of public high school, but instead of falling victim of liberalism, I got skills and knowledge that enabled me to become quite wealthy.(oh yeah, and my "white privilege"<sarcasm>.

Yeeeaaaah...
In 1987 when I went to work for Home Depot at minimum wage, I invested in the Stock, shame people like you weren't smart enough to invest in it either. I laugh at you for being a liberal victim....

If you think I’m a liberal, you sniffed too many paint cans, Internet millionaire.

Like anyone else.

Yeeeaaaah...

If you think I’m a liberal, you sniffed too many paint cans, Internet millionaire.
Whatever..... I know what I have, and not ashamed about it either.....

internetmillionairesecretsheadlines.jpg

View attachment 157626

In the liberal way to prevent wars, is to take men and keep them as boys, or even change them into girls. If you notice the foods you eat, if you see Soy, in the food, Soy has lots of estrogen, which in science terms, is female hormones. Even body builders don't realize that many whey protein shakes have Soy, so are kinda self defeating in their workouts. If men aren't allowed to be men, then their "supposed" animal instinct will keep them from going to war. Of course this is proven wrong, because when men cant be REAL men, then the pansy ass homos(like Obama) bring US to the brink of war, by giving the enemy the tools to fight US.

Nothing like a halfwit trying to play with ideas from science that he doesn’t understand.

Like anyone else.

Yeeeaaaah...

And I know what you’re full of, and I’m ashamed of you.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/public-schools-ruining-u-s-kids-with-indoctrination/ I was a graduate of public high school, but instead of falling victim of liberalism, I got skills and knowledge that enabled me to become quite wealthy.(oh yeah, and my "white privilege"<sarcasm>.

Yeeeaaaah...

And I know what you’re full of, and I’m ashamed of you.
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhhaaaaa.... You are just tooo funny...

View attachment 157626

Nothing like a halfwit trying to play with ideas from science that he doesn’t understand.
Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein
When comparing whey and soy protein for muscle-building purposes, whey protein has the upper hand in more than one way. A study published in 2013 in the "Journal of the American College of Nutrition" found that whey protein was absorbed more quickly, had higher concentrations of amino acids important for muscle building and therefore resulted in greater muscle protein synthesis than soy protein. Additionally, whey protein has beneficial effects on hormones that can help build muscle, whereas soy protein does not,
Is This the Most Dangerous Food For Men?
There may be a hidden dark side to soy, one that has the power to undermine everything it means to be male.
Another stupid fucking liberal opens his pie hole and inserts his shit covered foot into it. Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa. Liberals really are that stupid.

View attachment 157626

When comparing whey and soy protein for muscle-building purposes, whey protein has the upper hand in more than one way. A study published in 2013 in the "Journal of the American College of Nutrition" found that whey protein was absorbed more quickly, had higher concentrations of amino acids important for muscle building and therefore resulted in greater muscle protein synthesis than soy protein. Additionally, whey protein has beneficial effects on hormones that can help build muscle, whereas soy protein does not,
There may be a hidden dark side to soy, one that has the power to undermine everything it means to be male.
Another stupid fucking liberal opens his pie hole and inserts his shit covered foot into it. Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa. Liberals really are that stupid.
It is okay Ukotare, I have been around for quite some time. Not only am I an internet multi-millionaire, but also an internet scholar with a PhD in the school of life. Many liberals have tried to bring me down, you aren't the first, and wont be the last.....

View attachment 157626

It is okay Ukotare, I have been around for quite some time. Not only am I an internet multi-millionaire, but also an internet scholar with a PhD in the school of life. Many liberals have tried to bring me down, you aren't the first, and wont be the last.....
You should buy this board. I can be your consultant on who should stay and who should go....

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

I don't think you can find a race on the planet that hasn't had some history of oppression. And, the majority of all people are imprisoned by an irrational obsession of what other people think
I think the Black history of oppression is different. Its the only oppression that was legally sanctioned, based on race, and that spanned multiple generations/centuries in a country that hypocritically professes to value freedom and equality. Once you combine that with the current concerted effort to keep Blacks in a 2nd class status you can see that its nothing like any oppression that has occurred in the history of the planet. The only other people I can say that even comes close are the NA's and they were not forbidden to practice their rituals and use their language like Blacks were. That being said this is why I feel my people are simply amazing. Going through all of this, lost behind enemy lines, forgetful of our traditions and history and still able to become successful in every area of life.

Last edited:

I think the Black history of oppression is different. Its the only oppression that was legally sanctioned, based on race, and that spanned multiple generations/centuries in a country that hypocritically professes to value freedom and equality. Once you combine that with the current concerted effort to keep Blacks in a 2nd class status you can see that its nothing like any oppression that has occurred in the history of the planet. The only other people I can say that even comes close are the NA's and they were not forbidden to practice their rituals and use their language like Blacks were. That being said this is why I feel my people are simply amazing. Going through all of this, lost behind enemy lines, forgetful of our traditions and history and still able to become successful in every area of life.
Jews certainly did endure all those things

I've heard this countless times from white women when I asked them why they were attracted to me. I'm used to the white women that like Black men simply because they are Black but it was an eye opener to me that white (acting?) white women were so attracted to Black men. The reason I have heard the most is something like "you make me feel like a woman."

Jews certainly did endure all those things
I am assuming you are talking about white Jews? How so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back