How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to make it as a black why don't you just stop acting black?
Because he likes being a deadbeat leeching off of the white man. They're called "African Americans" by liberals.
Pull your pants up, learn English and start bathing at least once a week like white people do! Millions of years ago white people learned how to live in caves while black people were still living in banana trees.

White people were building civilizations while black people were throwing their own crap at each other from the tops of banana trees.
That's why he doesn't want to live there. Much easier to live on white handouts while whining about whites on the white-made and white-run internet.

I wouldn't be so quick to talk about the white made and white run internet.
Why? Did a negro in apefreaka invent it?
Chart.png
So 40.2% of SNAP recipients are white, who make up 72.4% of the US population, while 25.7% of SNAP recipients are black and make up 12.6% of the population. Can't you tell negroes are overrepresented as SNAP recipients as a percentage of the population? In other words, a US black is far more likely to be a recipient of SNAP than a US white.

Like for example, if 100 out of 100 blacks were murderers, while 200 out of 2,000,000 whites were murderers, the average black would be far more likely to be a murderer than the average white. Sure, whites would be responsible for more murders, but the average white would be less likely to be a murderer.

This helps explain why black-run countries are in the shitter: whites generally work hard enough to support themselves, less fortunate whites, and even some negro deadbeats, while negroes in negro-run countries end up with too great a percentage of the population being stupid/deadbeats and so the countries fail. It also shows why per capita statistics are important, since the negro-run countries are the ones perpetually in the shitter, proving the importance of per capita statistics empirically.

You make it like ll humans

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I really don't think you whites want to be shown how you really made it. And you damn sure don't want us to do things as you guys did.
We've been making it for a long time, while negroes have been failing for a long time. Negroes would be even worse off without white handouts.

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I really don't think you whites want to be shown how you really made it. And you damn sure don't want us to do things as you guys did.
We've been making it for a long time, while negroes have been failing for a long time. Negroes would be even worse off without white handouts.

Well you really don't want us to emulate the way you made it now do you?

Because he likes being a deadbeat leeching off of the white man. They're called "African Americans" by liberals.
Pull your pants up, learn English and start bathing at least once a week like white people do! Millions of years ago white people learned how to live in caves while black people were still living in banana trees.

White people were building civilizations while black people were throwing their own crap at each other from the tops of banana trees.
That's why he doesn't want to live there. Much easier to live on white handouts while whining about whites on the white-made and white-run internet.

So 40.2% of SNAP recipients are white, who make up 72.4% of the US population, while 25.7% of SNAP recipients are black and make up 12.6% of the population. Can't you tell negroes are overrepresented as SNAP recipients as a percentage of the population? In other words, a US black is far more likely to be a recipient of SNAP than a US white.

Like for example, if 100 out of 100 blacks were murderers, while 200 out of 2,000,000 whites were murderers, the average black would be far more likely to be a murderer than the average white. Sure, whites would be responsible for more murders, but the average white would be less likely to be a murderer.

This helps explain why black-run countries are in the shitter: whites generally work hard enough to support themselves, less fortunate whites, and even some negro deadbeats, while negroes in negro-run countries end up with too great a percentage of the population being stupid/deadbeats and so the countries fail. It also shows why per capita statistics are important, since the negro-run countries are the ones perpetually in the shitter, proving the importance of per capita statistics empirically.

Here we go with the usual excuses.

Nope there are only a certain number of SNAP recipients. Everybody in the population doesn't get food stamps and the majority of those getting food stamps are white. And your last paragraph shows me that you're an ignorant white idiot with no education.

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I wouldnt call less than 600 years making it. Wake me up when you guys can start a civilization on your own and keep it going.

Yeah, all that statistics crap.
Nope there are only a certain number of SNAP recipients. Everybody in the population doesn't get food stamps and the majority of those getting food stamps are white.
Majority means more than half. There is no majority on that chart since no set is greater than 50, idiot.
And your last paragraph shows me that you're an ignorant white idiot with no education.

The last paragraph shows why per capita statistics are very important. It (along with US demographics) shows what section of the population drives the economy and makes it work (white) and which section of the population is the boat anchor dragging the system down (black). Guess what happens if you take that boat anchor and throw it into the sea? It sinks just like all those Apefreaka nations.

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I wouldnt call less than 600 years making it. Wake me up when you guys can start a civilization on your own and keep it going.

I don't know if we'll ever achieve an African marvel. What was that story you or another negro posted? An old abandoned town, with stacked rocks no less?

Sink or swim

-Geaux

Like by having brains and making it on your own in your own country without leeching off of us? I'd love it!

Nope there are only a certain number of SNAP recipients. Everybody in the population doesn't get food stamps and the majority of those getting food stamps are white.
Majority means more than half. There is no majority on that chart since no set is greater than 50, idiot.
And your last paragraph shows me that you're an ignorant white idiot with no education.

The last paragraph shows why per capita statistics are very important. It (along with US demographics) shows what section of the population drives the economy and makes it work (white) and which section of the population is the boat anchor dragging the system down (black). Guess what happens if you take that boat anchor and throw it into the sea? It sinks just like all those Apefreaka nations.

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I don't know if we'll ever achieve an African marvel. What was that story you or another negro posted? An old abandoned town, with stacked rocks no less?

Sink or swim

-Geaux

Like by having brains and making it on your own in your own country without leeching off of us? I'd love it!

I really think whites like you really should not be talking. You couldn't make it in your own country, that's why your ass is here.

Sink or swim

-Geaux

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I doubt you personally will ever achieve a HS diploma. No matter how many ways you try to console your insecurity just know that I know you are really just a frightened little monkey. :laugh:

Because he likes being a deadbeat leeching off of the white man. They're called "African Americans" by liberals. That's why he doesn't want to live there. Much easier to live on white handouts while whining about whites on the white-made and white-run internet.

Sink or swim

-Geaux

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I doubt you personally will ever achieve a HS diploma. No matter how many ways you try to console your insecurity just know that I know you are really just a frightened little monkey. :laugh:
I'll just blame it on a 200-year-old relative who was mistreated, just like negroes do!

Because he likes being a deadbeat leeching off of the white man. They're called "African Americans" by liberals. That's why he doesn't want to live there. Much easier to live on white handouts while whining about whites on the white-made and white-run internet.

Sink or swim

-Geaux

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I really think whites like you really should not be talking. You couldn't make it in your own country, that's why your ass is here.

America is a white country. The negroes here are just leeches. Whites made it here just like they made it in Europe.

I'll just blame it on a 200-year-old relative who was mistreated, just like negroes do!

America is a white country. The negroes here are just leeches. Whites made it here just like they made it in Europe.
You poor little insecure monkey. :laugh:

Why? Did a negro in apefreaka invent it?So 40.2% of SNAP recipients are white, who make up 72.4% of the US population, while 25.7% of SNAP recipients are black and make up 12.6% of the population. Can't you tell negroes are overrepresented as SNAP recipients as a percentage of the population? In other words, a US black is far more likely to be a recipient of SNAP than a US white.

Why? Did a negro in apefreaka invent it?So 40.2% of SNAP recipients are white, who make up 72.4% of the US population, while 25.7% of SNAP recipients are black and make up 12.6% of the population. Can't you tell negroes are overrepresented as SNAP recipients as a percentage of the population? In other words, a US black is far more likely to be a recipient of SNAP than a US white.

You poor little insecure monkey. :laugh:
I'm REALLY insecure when it comes to deadbeat heboons and sheboons drowning to get to a white country!

Germany ALSO lost the war but it has nuclear weapons and no one worries about them having them in spite of Hitler’s campaign to dominate the planet. Why? Because Germany is a “white nation.”
Because Hitler is dead, you dumb ape!

White people can be trusted with nukes. We only use weapons for defense.
Ask the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that
I don't have to ask the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they already know that white people only use weapons for defense. That's why they stopped attacking us when we defended our selves from them.

Just ask the people at Pearl Harbor.

Pretty much most of the racism towards black people is economic. There is a reason the system of white supremacy will give black ppl every type of loan but a business loan

Number 1 rule is
  • There is no such thing as a good white person.
  • There is no such thing as a good Asian person.
  • There is no such thing as a good Latino person.
We have no friends

That's why I can't stand the term "people of color"

Even whites like Unkotare he talks a good game but even the devil does good.

This does not mean that we should hate them but rather we should view them they way you view your opponent on chess board and of course we get sell outs in the black race. We live in a system of white supremacy and they will do everything to maintain that system.

1) Create and support Black institutions.

Create, work for, support – and hold accountable – Black-based businesses, banks, churches, schools, universities, political parties, news outlets, etc. “For us, by us.”

Most Black votes, dollars and working hours strengthen the White power structure: the Democratic Party, Wells Fargo Bank, Hollywood, etc.

Even though Blacks are the majority in plenty of cities and counties, there is almost no independent Black power structure to speak of – just Black faces on the White power structure, like the mayor of Baltimore, Black police officers and Black public school teachers. The more you support Black institutions, the less dependent Blacks will be on Whites in the long run.

2) Learn about stereotypes and White racism.

One of the main things holding Black people back is internalized racism: being brainwashed by White racism. One of the best way to fight against that is to learn about it and lay it bare.

3) Learn about Black history.

The more the better. Not some "21 years a slave" sh*t or "Missisipi Burning" sh*t. You know the usual, 2 and a bit hrs of watching blk people get there asses kicked.

No black history when were winning. Not only does it help you understand the world and your place in it (unlike the lies taught at public school), but it also helps to break down internalized racism.

4) Push for reparations.

White racism is driven by two main things: historic wrongs that were never righted, creating cognitive dissonance among Whites, and bad White parenting.

There is little that Blacks can do about the second, but reparations done right (probably something along the lines of the GI Bill) can help to overturn the first – and help close the wealth gap between Blacks and Whites. Blacks helped to build the richest country in the world – we deserve way more than they are getting. The same goes for Native Americans.

Last edited:
Pretty much most of the racism towards black people is economic. There is a reason the system of white supremacy will give black ppl every type of loan but a business loan

Number 1 rule is
  • There is no such thing as a good white person.
  • There is no such thing as a good Asian person.
  • There is no such thing as a good Latino person.
Even whites like Unkotare he talks a good game but even the devil does good.

This does not mean that we should hate them but rather we should view them they way you view your opponent on chess board and of course we get sell outs in the black race. We live in a system of white supremacy and they will do everything to maintain that system.

1) Create and support Black institutions.

Create, work for, support – and hold accountable – Black-based businesses, banks, churches, schools, universities, political parties, news outlets, etc. “For us, by us.”

Most Black votes, dollars and working hours strengthen the White power structure: the Democratic Party, Wells Fargo Bank, Hollywood, etc.

Even though Blacks are the majority in plenty of cities and counties, there is almost no independent Black power structure to speak of – just Black faces on the White power structure, like the mayor of Baltimore, Black police officers and Black public school teachers. The more you support Black institutions, the less dependent Blacks will be on Whites in the long run.

You gonna start plagiarizing Animal Farm next?
A statement with a question mark at the end. How trendy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back