How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...
A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Why is that something you find "funny" and automatically reject?

Just more fake outrage.
What white people are telling black people they can't be black?...um....none.
What white people are asking blacks to forget their heritage or not be proud of it? um...none.
The context and method of the OP's message is the problem. So, once again, instead of lamenting on how blacks have lost their way...it is whitey's fault. Always white people's fault.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

Black Hair Discrimination Is Real—But Is It Against the Law? #ABLC

Times Black Girls Were Suspended For Their Hairstyles
https://www.18karatreggae.com/2016/10/28/white-girl-suspended-school-stealing-black-culture/

Is Germany allowed to have nukes? Is Japan banned from having nukes? These are all premises you have to prove before you start asking loaded questions.
The white supremacist who run the world decided who should and should not have nukes.

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

A has his idiosyncracies, but he's basically on track. There is nothing wrong with education, pride in your forbears, and individual determination. Sounds to me like the EXACT same message I hear touted here by white guys proud of their heritage.

Just more fake outrage.
What white people are asking blacks to forget their heritage or not be proud of it? um...none.
The context and method of the OP's message is the problem. So, once again, instead of lamenting on how blacks have lost their way...it is whitey's fault. Always white people's fault.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

https://www.18karatreggae.com/2016/10/28/white-girl-suspended-school-stealing-black-culture/

And?

Look white people, there are things your race has done. What they did created harm and damage that has not been properly addressed. So whitey gets blamed for what whitey has done. Whitey shouldn't have done it

Just more fake outrage.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

And?

Look white people, there are things your race has done. What they did created harm and damage that has not been properly addressed. So whitey gets blamed for what whitey has done. Whitey shouldn't have done it
If you don't like what "whitey" did to you and your people, i.e. brought you to civilization, you're always free to go back to Africa and continue to live in a mud hut.

Just more fake outrage.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

And?

Racist.

Wow!!! Shocking!!
A black person has no problem finding fault and blame for white people, yet is incapable of addressing the glaring faults of the black culture.
Shocking I tell you.

Is Germany allowed to have nukes? Is Japan banned from having nukes? These are all premises you have to prove before you start asking loaded questions.
The white supremacist who run the world decided who should and should not have nukes.
It's nice that you made your conclusion about the facts without even researching the facts. Typical negro...

That said, can negro nations even make nukes (without whitey's help)? Maybe the whites decide who can and cannot make nukes because negroes couldn't make them if they wanted to.

Just more fake outrage.
This is ridiculous.

These white people

And?

If you don't like what "whitey" did to you and your people, i.e. brought you to civilization, you're always free to go back to Africa and continue to live in a mud hut.
Slavery doesn't convey a very positive picture of your idea of civilization.

It's nice that you made your conclusion about the facts without even researching the facts. Typical negro...

That said, can negro nations even make nukes (without whitey's help)? Maybe the whites decide who can and cannot make nukes because negroes couldn't make them if they wanted to.
Why is the epitome of your idea of civilization making nukes? There is something twisted there in your thinking.

%25E2%2580%259COhhh.%2BGreat%2Bwarrior.Wars%2Bnot%2Bmake%2Bone%2Bgreat.%25E2%2580%259D%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2BYoda.PNG

Why is the epitome of your idea of civilization making nukes? There is something twisted there in your thinking.
Where did I say it was the epitome of my idea of civilization?

It keeps coming up as an important marker of greatness.

If you want to make it as a black why don't you just stop acting black?
Because he likes being a deadbeat leeching off of the white man. They're called "African Americans" by liberals.
Pull your pants up, learn English and start bathing at least once a week like white people do! Millions of years ago white people learned how to live in caves while black people were still living in banana trees.

White people were building civilizations while black people were throwing their own crap at each other from the tops of banana trees.
That's why he doesn't want to live there. Much easier to live on white handouts while whining about whites on the white-made and white-run internet.

I wouldn't be so quick to talk about the white made and white run internet.
Why? Did a negro in apefreaka invent it?
So 40.2% of SNAP recipients are white, who make up 72.4% of the US population, while 25.7% of SNAP recipients are black and make up 12.6% of the population. Can't you tell negroes are overrepresented as SNAP recipients as a percentage of the population? In other words, a US black is far more likely to be a recipient of SNAP than a US white.

Like for example, if 100 out of 100 blacks were murderers, while 200 out of 2,000,000 whites were murderers, the average black would be far more likely to be a murderer than the average white. Sure, whites would be responsible for more murders, but the average white would be less likely to be a murderer.

This helps explain why black-run countries are in the shitter: whites generally work hard enough to support themselves, less fortunate whites, and even some negro deadbeats, while negroes in negro-run countries end up with too great a percentage of the population being stupid/deadbeats and so the countries fail. It also shows why per capita statistics are important, since the negro-run countries are the ones perpetually in the shitter, proving the importance of per capita statistics empirically.
That is extremely simplistic.

The Horn of Africa is suffering an enduring drought, causing famine and an unprecedented humanitarian crisis. What does this have to do with being deadbeats? Nothing. May you should hop on down there. Leave all your money and luxuries behind and try to get a job. See how long your "superior" ass lasts.

Drought crisis in the Horn of Africa | Africa | DW | 23.05.2017
A severe drought is ravaging the Horn of Africa, with at least 17 million people facing hunger across eight countries, including Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Djibouti, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan and Uganda.

It keeps coming up as an important marker of greatness.

So...I still have no idea why you asked what you asked or what you're talking about.

If you want to make it as a black why don't you just stop acting black?
Because he likes being a deadbeat leeching off of the white man. They're called "African Americans" by liberals.
Pull your pants up, learn English and start bathing at least once a week like white people do! Millions of years ago white people learned how to live in caves while black people were still living in banana trees.

White people were building civilizations while black people were throwing their own crap at each other from the tops of banana trees.
That's why he doesn't want to live there. Much easier to live on white handouts while whining about whites on the white-made and white-run internet.

I wouldn't be so quick to talk about the white made and white run internet.
Why? Did a negro in apefreaka invent it?
So 40.2% of SNAP recipients are white, who make up 72.4% of the US population, while 25.7% of SNAP recipients are black and make up 12.6% of the population. Can't you tell negroes are overrepresented as SNAP recipients as a percentage of the population? In other words, a US black is far more likely to be a recipient of SNAP than a US white.

Like for example, if 100 out of 100 blacks were murderers, while 200 out of 2,000,000 whites were murderers, the average black would be far more likely to be a murderer than the average white. Sure, whites would be responsible for more murders, but the average white would be less likely to be a murderer.

This helps explain why black-run countries are in the shitter: whites generally work hard enough to support themselves, less fortunate whites, and even some negro deadbeats, while negroes in negro-run countries end up with too great a percentage of the population being stupid/deadbeats and so the countries fail. It also shows why per capita statistics are important, since the negro-run countries are the ones perpetually in the shitter, proving the importance of per capita statistics empirically.
That is extremely simplistic.

It is very simple, but negroes and liberals are deluding themselves by assuming that blacks and whites are equal except for skin color/hair styles, even though more or less all evidence indicates that is not the case.

The Horn of Africa is suffering an enduring drought, causing famine and an unprecedented humanitarian crisis. What does this have to do with being deadbeats? Nothing. May you should hop on down there. Leave all your money and luxuries behind and try to get a job. See how long your "superior" ass lasts.

Drought crisis in the Horn of Africa | Africa | DW | 23.05.2017
A severe drought is ravaging the Horn of Africa, with at least 17 million people facing hunger across eight countries, including Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Djibouti, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan and Uganda.
Oh gee, a drought. That explains why they're leading the crime stats in the USA!

There are white countries that have extreme conditions, too, like the Nordic countries. So how come the Nordic countries aren't all or mostly shitholes?

Anyone can make nuke if that's your mindset.

You can go on the internet and learn how to make a bomb. Nothing to do with intelligence.

Unless you include the Muslim people using nail bombs to killing mainly white people over Europe are intelligent.

No. All of sudden. They're evil. Right ?

To make a nuke all it is, how it works is by cutting an atom in half, which cuts other atoms in half and so on. After that the whole city is gone, fires, winds, poison. If enough bombs go off at once, it could become winter all over the world.

To do all that you need plutonium and guess who controls most of plutonium stores in the world........the white supremacists.

And by the way Trump and the rest all have bunkers. Trust me your white president will not be inviting you in white man

All these guys have bunkers with 1,000 years worth of guns, ammo, and snacks to tide them over during the nuke winter. He thinks he can come out of his bunker. We’ll all be dead so who will they blame for everything?

But the fact is - There is no crawling out of a bunker.

The residual radiation spread over the landmass of the planet will ensure at least 200 years of inhabitability and much longer for the consumption of food.

Therefore, any bunker must be able to withstand 200 years of continual habitation, air circulation, energy consumption and stored food and when the 10 generation of survivors finally manages to crawl out of the bunker, they will still starve or eat radioactive food and have horribly deformed children, thus ending humanity after a lengthy struggle for survival.

The only thing Nuclear Weapons were EVER good for is to threaten your neighbours on earth and promise self-destruction.

There is no them and us with nuclear weapons

When you threaten with nuclear weapons, you are only holding a gun to your own head and yelling. “I am going to kill myself, and you, and THEN you will be sorry.”

It’s murder-suicide.

But we should all marvel at all that white male high IQ genius right ?

Personally, if shit does go down, I’d want the bomb to drop right on me, quick death.

I just hope Trump and his supporters survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of the nuclear war they so wanted.

Actually, nah, you’d still be blaming the liberals and lefties and Black Lives Matter until your last breath.

Last edited:

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

The first to practice science and astronomy huh?

Astronomy is looking up to the stars, the first instances of astronomy by humans was humans looking at the stars. That wasn't white people.

Science includes basic things like making metals, that was also not the preserve of white people.

Fuck reading the rest, if you're going to make up some nonsense like that, the rest can't really any better.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

The first to practice science and astronomy huh?

Astronomy is looking up to the stars, the first instances of astronomy by humans was humans looking at the stars. That wasn't white people.

Science includes basic things like making metals, that was also not the preserve of white people.

Fuck reading the rest, if you're going to make up some nonsense like that, the rest can't really any better.

What is made up is how blacks lived here the longest but did nothing until the white man came around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back