How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slavery doesn't convey a very positive picture of your idea of civilization.
Look at it as us having to school them on how to grow food, live in a modern society, work for somebody... You know, all the things that they no longer know how to do. Sure things weren't always rosy, but my ancestors were serfs in the old country and were basically indentured servants. And what they endured laid the foundation for future generations. Funny thing though, you don't EVER hear me complaining about the people who enslaved my ancestors. And my pants are pulled all the way up.
They already knew how to farm.
You taught them nothing.
Justifying human slavery is abhorant.

Your ancestors fled to a country that gave them freedom. The ancestors of many black Americans were taken to that same country and enslaved. Big difference.
They were ultimately freed into a free country which was much more civilized than anything in Africa, and the freed slaves didn't hate it so much that they stayed, even as they were little more than slaves at the start.
Not justifying slavery, just pointing out that ultimately, bringing blacks over here as slaves was beneficial to their future generations. Maybe they should pay US reparations for putting up with them and trying to help them, instead of having sent them all back to Africa once they were freed.
And FYI, the Chinese are now teaching them how to grow food in Africa.
I imagine you support the human trafficking industry going on right now then....after all....when they are eventually freed life will be roses.
You couldn't counter my argument properly, so you attribute something ridiculous to me. Your concession is duly noted.

I can counter it, but the question is is it worth the time and effort?

Here we go, let's look at the points you made.

They were ultimately freed into a free country which was much more civilized than anything in Africa, and the freed slaves didn't hate it so much that they stayed, even as they were little more than slaves at the start.

This is a bit of false moral equivalency - much like comparing your ancester's lives as serfs to slavery.

African slavery was institutionalized by the American Revolution. It expanded rapidly as an economic force in the south. The Emancipation Proclomation of 1863 ostensibly freed them.

So, for well over a hundred years (since it started before we became a country) human beings of a specific racial make up were owned, bred and sold and forced into labor. It was against the law to educate them or teach them to read.

The "much more civilized" country they were released into was one that broke treaty after treaty and sent the native people's into substandard "civilized" exile on reservations...leading to the deaths of many. It was a "civilized" country that still employed child labor and experimented on the mentally disabled.

This same "civilized" country insured that after losing a war...after having slavery abolished...they were still able to retain slavery. It was just less obstrutive. Share cropping, Jim Crowe, etc. And when you release people from slavery...that you made it illegal to educate and that you continue to prevent the education of...it's not like they have many options. In fact they went from slavery to serfdom wouldn't you say? A double whammy.

You have a heritage...you know your ancestry. These people were robbed of theirs. When their families were split in the slave markets and children, husbands and wives seperated - they were robbed of their future generations too. Family ties become transient. This you seem to think is "beneficial".

For all this you think they should be "grateful"...because NOW....over a hundred years from the proclamation - they are finally equal citizens. Something they had to fight for and lose lives for and suffer degradation for. Why should they be grateful?

Many countries in Africa function just fine. They've established a decent middle class, good level of education, citizens who are happy to be citizens and proud of it and wish to live no where else.

So why should people be "grateful" for slavery?

Time for us all to create our own destinies. Several negro postees are correct. The colored need their infrastructure. The new south with atlanta being their flagship is looking good. Time to leave the Euro American alone. May we agree on a fiscal divorce? Please , no failure to launch.

How about NO? Idiotic weaklings and cowards are free to get the fuck out of my country and stay the fuck out, but the Union will remain intact and striving ever-forward to a more perfect union. Anyone who doesn't like it can take a look at what happened to the last batch of traitorous losers who tried to sunder what God hath joined. All humans need to learn to stick together eventually because our destiny is one, but we'll keep with Americans sticking together for now. Those unworthy cowards who don't deserve to be Americans should pick an ocean and start swimming.

O.R.I.O.N. Our Race Is Our Nation

Time for us all to create our own destinies. Several negro postees are correct. The colored need their infrastructure. The new south with atlanta being their flagship is looking good. Time to leave the Euro American alone. May we agree on a fiscal divorce? Please , no failure to launch.

How about NO? Idiotic weaklings and cowards are free to get the fuck out of my country and stay the fuck out, but the Union will remain intact and striving ever-forward to a more perfect union. Anyone who doesn't like it can take a look at what happened to the last batch of traitorous losers who tried to sunder what God hath joined. All humans need to learn to stick together eventually because our destiny is one, but we'll keep with Americans sticking together for now. Those unworthy cowards who don't deserve to be Americans should pick an ocean and start swimming.

Y. A. A. B. O. R. P. You Are A Bunch Of Racist Pussies.

The UNITED States will remain so without regard for irrelevant sewer-dwellers and their weakness and fear.

Face facts. The multicult experiment performed on the pure White European has been a dismal fail. Third world subjects were unable to step up.

xxxxxx is a state of mind. It has nothing to do with curly hair and heavily pigmented skin. The American ghetto xxxxxx is the scourge of the planet. Caribbeans hate them. Venezuelans hate them. Africans hate them.Panamanians hate them. Chinese hate them. Germans hate the dumbass murkin military xxxxxxx who decided to stick around over there. The Japanese hate them.
xxxxxxxxxx is a condition. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do not bypass the word filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
The failures are the ignorant fucking pussies who slithered over here when their ^^^ circle jerk stormfront was rightly shut down. Pathetic fucking losers.

So...I still have no idea why you asked what you asked or what you're talking about.

It is very simple, but negroes and liberals are deluding themselves by assuming that blacks and whites are equal except for skin color/hair styles, even though more or less all evidence indicates that is not the case.
So you aren't going to test your racially superior ass by leaving your recliner and going to Sudan and try to make a living? If it is all race you should have no problem rising above the natives right?
Whites succeed by working together. What you're saying is no different than saying the Japanese can't make boat engines because if you take a Japanese boat engine and stick it on a negro driftwood raft, that it's a bad engine because it doesn't make the raft go any faster.

Humans succeed through cooperation.
If you knew that then why did you ask me why I don't personally go to Sudan and "try to make a living" there?
There are many examples cooperation has failed as witness the multiple religious and world wars that swept over the European continent.

Nice try but all that is coming out is racism.

And your point is? Whites made mistakes and fixed them. Negroes keep fucking up no matter what.

So...are you saying you can't go down to Sudan, without all your material resources that you rely on, and cooperate to create a sucess?
I'm saying I can't be successful in Sudan because of the surplus of negroes/muslims and the absence of whites.
Speaking of "keep fucking up".... check out the ten biggest wars in history....World’s Top Ten Biggest Wars in History

Only two were not instigated by fought among "whites"...that was Japan and the Mongol Conquests....

It doesn't look like their ability to fix things looks very good...
You're basing that on what? That they fought wars? Whatever you say...

You must be from an all-negro nation given how fucked up you think whites are.

Voice in my head,,,I remember it said to live by these new tenants

“No matter where you turn for sho you gonna be knee deep in it.”

“Dont get played, the IQ test is invented by those that subscribed to eugenics”

“Gotta navigate with a clear eye dog cause you know they gonna spin it”

“Keep your morals unquestionable and your character impeccable”

“Up all your peoples cause in truth they are highly susceptible”.

“Make sho they stay skeptical. sometimes the game is barely perceptible”

“In time they will find that the real truth can be profound and so equitable”

The residue of the gold in my soul more valuable than Ft. Worth

i know in my blood flows the true rhythm and beats of mother earth

I recall that my peoples were the examples of Gods chosen first

Pineal gland pumpin the juice that incited the explosion of intellects birth

Keep learning cause the information will leave you stunned.

We was here when it started, gonna be here when its done

Invented by gods of the sun, studied the equinoxes for fun

We gots to keep pushin the pace, make sho the battle is won.​

The failures are the ignorant fucking pussies who slithered over here when their ^^^ circle jerk stormfront was rightly shut down. Pathetic fucking losers.
7725.jpg

Look at it as us having to school them on how to grow food, live in a modern society, work for somebody... You know, all the things that they no longer know how to do. Sure things weren't always rosy, but my ancestors were serfs in the old country and were basically indentured servants. And what they endured laid the foundation for future generations. Funny thing though, you don't EVER hear me complaining about the people who enslaved my ancestors. And my pants are pulled all the way up.
They already knew how to farm.
You taught them nothing.
Justifying human slavery is abhorant.

Your ancestors fled to a country that gave them freedom. The ancestors of many black Americans were taken to that same country and enslaved. Big difference.
Not justifying slavery, just pointing out that ultimately, bringing blacks over here as slaves was beneficial to their future generations. Maybe they should pay US reparations for putting up with them and trying to help them, instead of having sent them all back to Africa once they were freed.
And FYI, the Chinese are now teaching them how to grow food in Africa.
I imagine you support the human trafficking industry going on right now then....after all....when they are eventually freed life will be roses.
You couldn't counter my argument properly, so you attribute something ridiculous to me. Your concession is duly noted.

I can counter it, but the question is is it worth the time and effort?

Here we go, let's look at the points you made.

This is a bit of false moral equivalency - much like comparing your ancester's lives as serfs to slavery.

African slavery was institutionalized by the American Revolution. It expanded rapidly as an economic force in the south. The Emancipation Proclomation of 1863 ostensibly freed them.

So, for well over a hundred years (since it started before we became a country) human beings of a specific racial make up were owned, bred and sold and forced into labor. It was against the law to educate them or teach them to read.

The "much more civilized" country they were released into was one that broke treaty after treaty and sent the native people's into substandard "civilized" exile on reservations...leading to the deaths of many. It was a "civilized" country that still employed child labor and experimented on the mentally disabled.

This same "civilized" country insured that after losing a war...after having slavery abolished...they were still able to retain slavery. It was just less obstrutive. Share cropping, Jim Crowe, etc. And when you release people from slavery...that you made it illegal to educate and that you continue to prevent the education of...it's not like they have many options. In fact they went from slavery to serfdom wouldn't you say? A double whammy.

You have a heritage...you know your ancestry. These people were robbed of theirs. When their families were split in the slave markets and children, husbands and wives seperated - they were robbed of their future generations too. Family ties become transient. This you seem to think is "beneficial".

For all this you think they should be "grateful"...because NOW....over a hundred years from the proclamation - they are finally equal citizens. Something they had to fight for and lose lives for and suffer degradation for. Why should they be grateful?

Many countries in Africa function just fine. They've established a decent middle class, good level of education, citizens who are happy to be citizens and proud of it and wish to live no where else.

So why should people be "grateful" for slavery?
Blacks are obviously happy/grateful that their ancestors went through slavery because they all stayed here and didn't go back to Africa, where even Africans are trying to escape. As well, I, myself, am grateful for the hardships my ancestors went through to get me here. And I also don't have much of a family history as my ancestors were spread out who knows where when they all left the old country.

As for your "many countries in Africa function just fine. " Well, not the black ones, maybe a Morocco or Egypt, but those aren't "black" countries. And personally, I can't think of ONE black country that functions normally. Let alone that is as civilized as ours, and have the same level of excellent education and healthcare. Not even close.

So to sum up, slavery is one of the worst things imaginable, but having said that, 150 years later, their descendants are reaping the benefits of their sacrifice. That's my point.

Good point Taz. Personally , the ONLY benefit derived from slavery was the formation of the KKK

Y. A. A. B. O. R. P. You Are A Bunch Of Racist Pussies.

The UNITED States will remain so without regard for irrelevant sewer-dwellers and their weakness and fear.

It looks like Testosterone makes people more racist.

Ironically, a Man's Face Can Tell You If He's Likely to Act Racist

White Global Policy....WW 1.....WW 2.....

Not very impressive.

White, or German global policy?

Anglo-Saxons (English - Germans) are obviously particularly brutal by White standards.

But, because they Chimped out the most, and obsessed the most about Whiteness at one time, many people think they represent Whites best.

On the contrary Germans, and English consistently come out in genetic studies as the most Mediterranean of Northern Europe.

In fact Germans, and English appear to be genetically more similar to Spaniards, than to the most Northern Europeans like Estonians, Lithuanians, Latvians, and Finns.

It keeps coming up as an important marker of greatness.

So...I still have no idea why you asked what you asked or what you're talking about.

That is extremely simplistic.

It is very simple, but negroes and liberals are deluding themselves by assuming that blacks and whites are equal except for skin color/hair styles, even though more or less all evidence indicates that is not the case.
So you aren't going to test your racially superior ass by leaving your recliner and going to Sudan and try to make a living? If it is all race you should have no problem rising above the natives right?
Whites succeed by working together. What you're saying is no different than saying the Japanese can't make boat engines because if you take a Japanese boat engine and stick it on a negro driftwood raft, that it's a bad engine because it doesn't make the raft go any faster.

Humans succeed through cooperation.
If you knew that then why did you ask me why I don't personally go to Sudan and "try to make a living" there?
There are many examples cooperation has failed as witness the multiple religious and world wars that swept over the European continent.

Nice try but all that is coming out is racism.

And your point is? Whites made mistakes and fixed them. Negroes keep fucking up no matter what.

Whites have fixed nothing.

Nothing wrong with with being Black or Brown or Red or White or Green even though most of us are a mix. And nothing wrong with knowing a respecting the various histories and culture if that interests you. But no one should ever let their race get in the way of being an American. We are equally Americans. If you think otherwise you are a racist and are contributing to racial problems rather than helping solve them.

This is a real nice sounding comment had race never been a factor in America. But since race has been and still is, this comment is not based in logic or reality.

White Global Policy....WW 1.....WW 2.....

Not very impressive.

White, or German global policy?

Anglo-Saxons (English - Germans) are obviously particularly brutal by White standards.

But, because they Chimped out the most, and obsessed the most about Whiteness at one time, many people think they represent Whites best.

On the contrary Germans, and English consistently come out in genetic studies as the most Mediterranean of Northern Europe.

In fact Germans, and English appear to be genetically more similar to Spaniards, than to the most Northern Europeans like Estonians, Lithuanians, Latvians, and Finns.

These are all white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back