How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at it as us having to school them on how to grow food, live in a modern society, work for somebody... You know, all the things that they no longer know how to do. Sure things weren't always rosy, but my ancestors were serfs in the old country and were basically indentured servants. And what they endured laid the foundation for future generations. Funny thing though, you don't EVER hear me complaining about the people who enslaved my ancestors. And my pants are pulled all the way up.
They already knew how to farm.
You taught them nothing.
Justifying human slavery is abhorant.

Your ancestors fled to a country that gave them freedom. The ancestors of many black Americans were taken to that same country and enslaved. Big difference.
They were ultimately freed into a free country which was much more civilized than anything in Africa, and the freed slaves didn't hate it so much that they stayed, even as they were little more than slaves at the start.
Not justifying slavery, just pointing out that ultimately, bringing blacks over here as slaves was beneficial to their future generations. Maybe they should pay US reparations for putting up with them and trying to help them, instead of having sent them all back to Africa once they were freed.
And FYI, the Chinese are now teaching them how to grow food in Africa.
I imagine you support the human trafficking industry going on right now then....after all....when they are eventually freed life will be roses.
You couldn't counter my argument properly, so you attribute something ridiculous to me. Your concession is duly noted.

I can counter it, but the question is is it worth the time and effort?

Here we go, let's look at the points you made.

They were ultimately freed into a free country which was much more civilized than anything in Africa, and the freed slaves didn't hate it so much that they stayed, even as they were little more than slaves at the start.

This is a bit of false moral equivalency - much like comparing your ancester's lives as serfs to slavery.

African slavery was institutionalized by the American Revolution. It expanded rapidly as an economic force in the south. The Emancipation Proclomation of 1863 ostensibly freed them.

So, for well over a hundred years (since it started before we became a country) human beings of a specific racial make up were owned, bred and sold and forced into labor. It was against the law to educate them or teach them to read.

The "much more civilized" country they were released into was one that broke treaty after treaty and sent the native people's into substandard "civilized" exile on reservations...leading to the deaths of many. It was a "civilized" country that still employed child labor and experimented on the mentally disabled.

This same "civilized" country insured that after losing a war...after having slavery abolished...they were still able to retain slavery. It was just less obstrutive. Share cropping, Jim Crowe, etc. And when you release people from slavery...that you made it illegal to educate and that you continue to prevent the education of...it's not like they have many options. In fact they went from slavery to serfdom wouldn't you say? A double whammy.

You have a heritage...you know your ancestry. These people were robbed of theirs. When their families were split in the slave markets and children, husbands and wives seperated - they were robbed of their future generations too. Family ties become transient. This you seem to think is "beneficial".

For all this you think they should be "grateful"...because NOW....over a hundred years from the proclamation - they are finally equal citizens. Something they had to fight for and lose lives for and suffer degradation for. Why should they be grateful?

Many countries in Africa function just fine. They've established a decent middle class, good level of education, citizens who are happy to be citizens and proud of it and wish to live no where else.

So why should people be "grateful" for slavery?

The only correction I will make to this is that we really aren't equal,. On paper yes, in practice no.

Still you have written a tremendous assessment. One that if a black person writes here, we get called racists and threads get moved.

And?

Look white people, there are things your race has done. What they did created harm and damage that has not been properly addressed. So whitey gets blamed for what whitey has done. Whitey shouldn't have done it
If you don't like what "whitey" did to you and your people, i.e. brought you to civilization, you're always free to go back to Africa and continue to live in a mud hut.
Slavery doesn't convey a very positive picture of your idea of civilization.
Look at it as us having to school them on how to grow food, live in a modern society, work for somebody... You know, all the things that they no longer know how to do. Sure things weren't always rosy, but my ancestors were serfs in the old country and were basically indentured servants. And what they endured laid the foundation for future generations. Funny thing though, you don't EVER hear me complaining about the people who enslaved my ancestors. And my pants are pulled all the way up.
You taught them nothing.

Your ancestors fled to a country that gave them freedom. The ancestors of many black Americans were taken to that same country and enslaved. Big difference.
Not justifying slavery, just pointing out that ultimately, bringing blacks over here as slaves was beneficial to their future generations. Maybe they should pay US reparations for putting up with them and trying to help them, instead of having sent them all back to Africa once they were freed.

You keep talking about the Chinese teaching Africans to grow food. I know that's not true but why don't you show proof?

White Global Policy....WW 1.....WW 2.....

Not very impressive.

White, or German global policy?

Anglo-Saxons (English - Germans) are obviously particularly brutal by White standards.

But, because they Chimped out the most, and obsessed the most about Whiteness at one time, many people think they represent Whites best.

On the contrary Germans, and English consistently come out in genetic studies as the most Mediterranean of Northern Europe.

In fact Germans, and English appear to be genetically more similar to Spaniards, than to the most Northern Europeans like Estonians, Lithuanians, Latvians, and Finns.

These are all white people.

No. The joo

...if a black person writes here, we get called racists and threads get moved.

Yes, you are correct.
If a black person writes racist things you get called racist.
About time you realized this

If a black person is writing racist things that would be fine. But what your bitch ass is calling racist is the historical assessment of what whites have done in rebuttal to your ignorant ass racist comments you stupid son of a bitch.

If a black person is writing racist things that would be fine. But what your bitch ass is calling racist is the historical assessment of what whites have done in rebuttal to your ignorant ass racist comments you stupid son of a bitch.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3Ny83MzUvb3JpZ2luYWwvbGF1Z2hpbmctZW1vamkuanBlZw==

Blacks are on a trajectory. They should not be deterred. Telling blacks to tone down the violence is wrong. That's what gives them will to live. Become even MORE violent. Disregard others and embrace their superiority and ONLY their superiority. Demand that their superiority be recognized and respected.

Then the division will take on a life of its own and be unstoppable.

Gee that's odd because this putative "superiority" is nowhere to be found...instead we see a pattern of almost conscious cultural deterioration and a collective idiocy so disarming that one dares to make sense of it...you have the lowest average IQs on the planet...this trait is easily confirmed by the static nature of the prevalent 'Black condition'...you languish in abject poverty and internecine savagery, all the while blaming "whitey fo holdin us down'...

If you don't like what "whitey" did to you and your people, i.e. brought you to civilization, you're always free to go back to Africa and continue to live in a mud hut.
You taught them nothing.

You keep talking about the Chinese teaching Africans to grow food. I know that's not true but why don't you show proof?
China helps African farmers relieve hunger - World - Chinadaily.com.cn
China is on a mission to modernize African farming—and grow a market for its own companies

Blacks are on a trajectory. They should not be deterred. Telling blacks to tone down the violence is wrong. That's what gives them will to live. Become even MORE violent. Disregard others and embrace their superiority and ONLY their superiority. Demand that their superiority be recognized and respected.

Gee that's odd because this putative "superiority" is nowhere to be found...instead we see a pattern of almost conscious cultural deterioration and a collective idiocy so disarming that one dares to make sense of it...you have the lowest average IQs on the planet...this trait is easily confirmed by the static nature of the prevalent 'Black condition'...you languish in abject poverty and internecine savagery, all the while blaming "whitey fo holdin us down'...
^^^White people talking about intellect again even though they had to be taught civilization twice after flunking the first time. :laugh:

You taught them nothing.

China is on a mission to modernize African farming—and grow a market for its own companies

So allow me to understand what you are saying. China is teaching the entire African continent how to farm. I don't think so.
Africans have been farming for centuries. They know how to farm. China might be providing technology Africans need but actually teaching them to farm, I don't think so.
Allow me to be blunt here. The African nations that are struggling now are doing so because of whites.

^^^White people talking about intellect again even though they had to be taught civilization twice after flunking the first time. :laugh:

I entirely understand your delusions of 'superiority' Asc...after all the reality doesn't offer much confirmation does it? In fact Blacks occupy the lowest levels of economic/academic potential in spite of decades of giveaways: section-eight housing...food stamps...Affirmative-Action...countless disparate-impact rulings...integration laws...child-care...etc...etc. Behold the grand 'superiority' of Black culture in America!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You taught them nothing.

So allow me to understand what you are saying. China is teaching the entire African continent how to farm. I don't think so.
Africans have been farming for centuries. They know how to farm. China might be providing technology Africans need but actually teaching them to farm, I don't think so.
Allow me to be blunt here. The African nations that are struggling now are doing so because of whites.

really stupid? Curious that you provide no link to prove your thesis...You don't even grasp the motivation behind the Chinese mission: they are teaching Africans how to MODERNIZE FARMING....even prior to contact with European Whites Black Africans languished in poverty and internecine savagery of tribal warfare...they really didn't need any White assistance in the studied arts of cultural deterioration...

You taught them nothing.

There are pretty much no whites left in Africa, so stop whining about them. And yes, the Chinese are teaching Africans proper farming techniques on a large scale.

I entirely understand your delusions of 'superiority' Asc...after all the reality doesn't offer much confirmation does it? In fact Blacks occupy the lowest levels of economic/academic potential in spite of decades of giveaways: section-eight housing...food stamps...Affirmative-Action...countless disparate-impact rulings...integration laws...child-care...etc...etc. Behold the grand 'superiority' of Black culture in America!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll give you an A for effort but again please dont talk about intellect when your people needed 400 years of hand outs and Black people still outdo you.
laugh.gif

I'll give you an A for effort but again please dont talk about intellect when your people needed 400 years of hand outs and Black people still outdo you.
laugh.gif
Black people have outdone whites? When you all land ONE black ass on the moon, come back and we'll talk.

Be willing to be good Capitalists and be willing to practice a work ethic from the Age of Iron, when necessary or expedient.

And,

Vote! and give the right wing political heck, especially when no porn is involved!

How to make it being black?
Stop thugging
Stop looting
Stop murdering
Stop making babies and not getting married
Stop thinking that being smart and educated is a bad thing
Get a job.
And educate yourself in a trade. You would be in high demand and earn a respectable salary.

You taught them nothing.

There are pretty much no whites left in Africa, so stop whining about them. And yes, the Chinese are teaching Africans proper farming techniques on a large scale.

That's a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back