How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of white women today are attracted to black men because they act manly/masculine. Same reason a lot of women in general like older men. They act like men
Even that's a racial stereotype.

Trust me. Black men have just as many cissy, nancy and insecure boys in our race as anyone else.

Considering that the system of white supremacy pretty much castrates a black man economically and that the system of white supremacy also shames any non black woman for dating a black man then the path to romantic success for black males is not an easy one.

And most white women want there kids to look like them, breeding with a black man, blocks that. And if white women does have kids to a black man, then she has to carry that kid round white society and she's reducing her options for a future partner.

White men are not gonna let her back in.

So I've never really bought into all that "Black men are good women" "Women want black men"

You think women are throwing pussy at this black man ?

black-homeless-beggar-philadelphia-pennsylvania-usa-BP50H6.jpg

Yeah women are throwing pussy Chris Brown, Drake or Steph Curry, but if your an everyday black man on the street and you think that ? You're gonna get your feelings hurt.. A black man who wishes to consider romantic options outside of the black community will face many substantial challenges.

Don't get me wrong. I know there are many who believe that all (or at least most) non-black women have a secret fetish for black men, a discreet preference that they hide only because of widespread shaming and racism.

This isn’t completely untrue.

The reality is that the typical black male is not that hot of a ticket as far as non-black women are concerned.

Yeah there are black men who do well with women BUT these are men who are just generally attractive, period (build, height, look, relatively finally stable, got there shit together)

And don't take this to mean that black men are just lusting for non black women. Or white women are so great. I'm just answering your question. Most people generally date within there own race

It’s always “...except me. I’m a gozillionaire!”

Yeeeaaaah...
In 1987 when I went to work for Home Depot at minimum wage, I invested in the Stock, shame people like you weren't smart enough to invest in it either. I laugh at you for being a liberal victim....

If you think I’m a liberal, you sniffed too many paint cans, Internet millionaire.
Whatever..... I know what I have, and not ashamed about it either.....

And I know what you’re full of, and I’m ashamed of you.
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhhaaaaa.... You are just tooo funny...

Is everyone on your yacht laughing too?

I think a lot of white women today are attracted to black men because they act manly/masculine. Same reason a lot of women in general like older men. They act like men
Even that's a racial stereotype.

Trust me. Black men have just as many cissy, nancy and insecure boys in our race as anyone else.

Considering that the system of white supremacy pretty much castrates a black man economically and that the system of white supremacy also shames any non black woman for dating a black man then the path to romantic success for black males is not an easy one.

And most white women want there kids to look like them, breeding with a black man, blocks that. And if white women does have kids to a black man, then she has to carry that kid round white society and she's reducing her options for a future partner.

White men are not gonna let her back in.

So I've never really bought into all that "Black men are good women" "Women want black men"

You think women are throwing pussy at this black man ?

black-homeless-beggar-philadelphia-pennsylvania-usa-BP50H6.jpg

Yeah women are throwing pussy Chris Brown, Drake or Steph Curry, but if your an everyday black man on the street and you think that ? You're gonna get your feelings hurt.. A black man who wishes to consider romantic options outside of the black community will face many substantial challenges.

Don't get me wrong. I know there are many who believe that all (or at least most) non-black women have a secret fetish for black men, a discreet preference that they hide only because of widespread shaming and racism.

This isn’t completely untrue.

The reality is that the typical black male is not that hot of a ticket as far as non-black women are concerned.

Yeah there are black men who do well with women BUT these are men who are just generally attractive, period (build, height, look, relatively finally stable, got there shit together)

And don't take this to mean that black men are just lusting for non black women. Or white women are so great. I'm just answering your question. Most people generally date within there own race
I'm speaking more to millennials and younger women. I work with quite a few and it seems to often, not always, be the case.

In general, most people prefer to be with others like themselves, in background, interests, etc

In 1987 when I went to work for Home Depot at minimum wage, I invested in the Stock, shame people like you weren't smart enough to invest in it either. I laugh at you for being a liberal victim....

If you think I’m a liberal, you sniffed too many paint cans, Internet millionaire.
Whatever..... I know what I have, and not ashamed about it either.....

And I know what you’re full of, and I’m ashamed of you.
Bwaaaahhhhhaaaahhhhhaaaaa.... You are just tooo funny...

Is everyone on your yacht laughing too?
At you? yes they are....

The weird thing is in another thread I posted about the emasculation of America that has been going on, and getting worse, for the past 20 years....and I got a lot of flack by liberals basically denying the whole thing.
I don't know how anyone could deny it. It might be that this is what they grew up with themselves, and think it is normal. Which is of course exactly what the Feminazis and LBGT crowd etc. all want...a society where there is no sexual differences, except of course white men suck.
In the liberal way to prevent wars, is to take men and keep them as boys, or even change them into girls. If you notice the foods you eat, if you see Soy, in the food, Soy has lots of estrogen, which in science terms, is female hormones. Even body builders don't realize that many whey protein shakes have Soy, so are kinda self defeating in their workouts. If men aren't allowed to be men, then their "supposed" animal instinct will keep them from going to war. Of course this is proven wrong, because when men cant be REAL men, then the pansy ass homos(like Obama) bring US to the brink of war, by giving the enemy the tools to fight US.

Nothing like a halfwit trying to play with ideas from science that he doesn’t understand.
Nothing like a halfwit trying to play with ideas from science that he doesn’t understand.
Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein
When comparing whey and soy protein for muscle-building purposes, whey protein has the upper hand in more than one way. A study published in 2013 in the "Journal of the American College of Nutrition" found that whey protein was absorbed more quickly, had higher concentrations of amino acids important for muscle building and therefore resulted in greater muscle protein synthesis than soy protein. Additionally, whey protein has beneficial effects on hormones that can help build muscle, whereas soy protein does not,
Is This the Most Dangerous Food For Men?
There may be a hidden dark side to soy, one that has the power to undermine everything it means to be male.
Another stupid fucking liberal opens his pie hole and inserts his shit covered foot into it. Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa. Liberals really are that stupid.
It is okay Ukotare, I have been around for quite some time. Not only am I an internet multi-millionaire, but also an internet scholar with a PhD in the school of life. Many liberals have tried to bring me down, you aren't the first, and wont be the last.....

One more time, Dr. Dumbass, I am anything but a liberal. Try to limit the ways in which you make a fool of yourself.
One more time, Dr. Dumbass, I am anything but a liberal. Try to limit the ways in which you make a fool of yourself.
Are your poor feelings hurt because I made you look the fool? Get the fuck over it...

This picture tells it all about liberalism and men. FemiNazi's are the ones who created the latest installment of boyhood.

View attachment 157626

The weird thing is in another thread I posted about the emasculation of America that has been going on, and getting worse, for the past 20 years....and I got a lot of flack by liberals basically denying the whole thing.
I don't know how anyone could deny it. It might be that this is what they grew up with themselves, and think it is normal. Which is of course exactly what the Feminazis and LBGT crowd etc. all want...a society where there is no sexual differences, except of course white men suck.
In the liberal way to prevent wars, is to take men and keep them as boys, or even change them into girls. If you notice the foods you eat, if you see Soy, in the food, Soy has lots of estrogen, which in science terms, is female hormones. Even body builders don't realize that many whey protein shakes have Soy, so are kinda self defeating in their workouts. If men aren't allowed to be men, then their "supposed" animal instinct will keep them from going to war. Of course this is proven wrong, because when men cant be REAL men, then the pansy ass homos(like Obama) bring US to the brink of war, by giving the enemy the tools to fight US.

As I was saying...
I noticed you avoided the link about Soy and Estrogen. Not to worry, I know your kind.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

Soy Protein vs. Whey Protein
When comparing whey and soy protein for muscle-building purposes, whey protein has the upper hand in more than one way. A study published in 2013 in the "Journal of the American College of Nutrition" found that whey protein was absorbed more quickly, had higher concentrations of amino acids important for muscle building and therefore resulted in greater muscle protein synthesis than soy protein. Additionally, whey protein has beneficial effects on hormones that can help build muscle, whereas soy protein does not,
There may be a hidden dark side to soy, one that has the power to undermine everything it means to be male.
Another stupid fucking liberal opens his pie hole and inserts his shit covered foot into it. Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa. Liberals really are that stupid.
It is okay Ukotare, I have been around for quite some time. Not only am I an internet multi-millionaire, but also an internet scholar with a PhD in the school of life. Many liberals have tried to bring me down, you aren't the first, and wont be the last.....

Are your poor feelings hurt because I made you look the fool? ....

Your imagination has not hurt my feelings, but thanks for asking.
No, your imagination , you are the one saying I have a yacht. Bwaaahhaaaahhhaaaa...

Being Black is like being born on a step ladder, and each time you raise your hand to climb higher, a White foot is there to stomp on you. And worse, they throw weights on your back and judge you according to how you climb with that weight.

Women who care that much about that kind of thing tend to go straight for a stallion. It's called bestiality. What's your point?
And white people know all about that.

white4_zpszw6oegwl.png

white5_zps6gbh3t92.png

white2_zpscsbxt6lz.png

white1_zpsdi4qelrk.png

White people have some nerve when it comes to fked up sex practices.
Agreed. Some of them have sex with kids, members of the same sex, dead bodies, dogs, horses, and sometimes, even negroes.

Being Black is like being born on a step ladder, and each time you raise your hand to climb higher, a White foot is there to stomp on you. And worse, they throw weights on your back and judge you according to how you climb with that weight.
Next time they try to stomp on you grab their ankle and pull their ass off the ladder. If you have time jump down and beat their ass with the weights and then start your climb again.

If you want to make it as a black why don't you just stop acting black? Pull your pants up, learn English and start bathing at least once a week like white people do! Millions of years ago white people learned how to live in caves while black people were still living in banana trees.

White people were building civilizations while black people were throwing their own crap at each other from the tops of banana trees.

If you want to make it as a black why don't you just stop acting black? Pull your pants up, learn English and start bathing at least once a week like white people do! Millions of years ago white people learned how to live in caves while black people were still living in banana trees.

White people were building civilizations while black people were throwing their own crap at each other from the tops of banana trees.
I cant stop acting Black. I'm Black. Why would I want to be white and be hooked on meth, crack, and opioids? Why would I want to rape dogs and dolphins like white guys do? Why would I want to smell like a wet dog and grow fur on my back? Why would I want to attract head lice? Why would I want to worry about having a teeny dick and wondering when my wife would leave me for a Black guy? Gimme a break dude. There is nothing in the world I would rather be than a Black man. :laugh:

If you want to make it as a black why don't you just stop acting black?
Because he likes being a deadbeat leeching off of the white man. They're called "African Americans" by liberals.
Pull your pants up, learn English and start bathing at least once a week like white people do! Millions of years ago white people learned how to live in caves while black people were still living in banana trees.

That's why he doesn't want to live there. Much easier to live on white handouts while whining about whites on the white-made and white-run internet.

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. In you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Rember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.

haha....let's reject racism by being racist...

Nothing said there was racist.

If you want to make it as a black why don't you just stop acting black?
Because he likes being a deadbeat leeching off of the white man. They're called "African Americans" by liberals.
Pull your pants up, learn English and start bathing at least once a week like white people do! Millions of years ago white people learned how to live in caves while black people were still living in banana trees.

That's why he doesn't want to live there. Much easier to live on white handouts while whining about whites on the white-made and white-run internet.

I wouldn't be so quick to talk about the white made and white run internet.

Chart.png

You make it like ll humans

Sink or swim

-Geaux

I really don't think you whites want to be shown how you really made it. And you damn sure don't want us to do things as you guys did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back